Who am I?

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
Staff member
You may have evidence of Jewish ancestry in your mitochondrial haplogroup (also known as a maternal haplogroup), available in the Maternal Haplogroup report. The mitochondrial haplogroup is determined from your mitochondrial DNA, which is passed from mothers to their children
Four mitochondrial haplogroups are found at high frequency in people of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry and rarely found in non-Ashkenazi Europeans: N1b, K1a1b1a, K1a9, and K2a2a. Therefore, Europeans carrying one of these haplogroups likely have Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on their mothers-only line.

• Advertisement
  • ๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    You may have evidence of Jewish ancestry in your mitochondrial haplogroup (also known as a maternal haplogroup), available in the Maternal Haplogroup report. The mitochondrial haplogroup is determined from your mitochondrial DNA, which is passed from mothers to their children
    Four mitochondrial haplogroups are found at high frequency in people of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry and rarely found in non-Ashkenazi Europeans: N1b, K1a1b1a, K1a9, and K2a2a. Therefore, Europeans carrying one of these haplogroups likely have Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on their mothers-only line.
    Icedtea

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Are you a supporter of SLA?

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    ุฒุนู„ุงู†ูŠ ุงู„ูŠูˆู…. ุญุฏุง ูŠุถุญูƒู†ูŠ.
    ุนู…ู„ูŠ ู†ุฌูŠุจ ู†ู‚ูˆู„ุง ุจู„ูˆูƒ ุนู„ู‰ ุชูˆุชูŠุฑ. ู…ุง ุจุนุฑู ู„ูŠ. ุนู… ูŠุญุงุฑุจูˆู†ูŠ

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    ุฒุนู„ุงู†ูŠ ุงู„ูŠูˆู…. ุญุฏุง ูŠุถุญูƒู†ูŠ.
    ุนู…ู„ูŠ ู†ุฌูŠุจ ู†ู‚ูˆู„ุง ุจู„ูˆูƒ ุนู„ู‰ ุชูˆุชูŠุฑ. ู…ุง ุจุนุฑู ู„ูŠ. ุนู… ูŠุญุงุฑุจูˆู†ูŠ
    How are your threads going :p?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    ุฃู†ุง ุจุญุจ ุฃูƒุชุจ ูƒุชูŠุฑ ูˆ ุญูƒูŠูŠ ุนุณู„
    ููŠ ู„ุญู† ูˆ ู‚ุงููŠุฉ ูˆ ุฃู‡ู… ุดูŠ ุฒุฌู„
    ููŠ ู…ู†ู† ุงูŠุจุงุญูŠ ูˆ ุงู„ุจุงู‚ูŠ ุจูŠ ุฌูŠ ุซุฑุชูŠู†
    ุจุณ ูƒู„ู† ู…ุชุนูˆุจ ุนู„ูŠู† ูˆ ู…ู‡ุถูˆู…ูŠู†
    ุฃุฐุง ูƒู†ุชูˆ ู‚ุฏุง ุฎุจุฑูˆู†ูŠ ุฃู†ุง ู…ูŠู†
    ู‡ุงุช ุชู†ุดูˆู ูŠุง ุดุทูˆุฑูŠู†

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    ู…ูƒุณูˆุฑุฉ. ุฃูƒูŠุฏ ู…ุด ุฃู†ุง.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @The Blind Monk

ู‘Telefon Kasse

ู‘Telefon Kasse

I act like a tomboy on the forum but I am a virgin and when I meet other girls, I go lesbian mode .... WHO AM I ?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I act like a tomboy on the forum but I am a virgin and when I meet other girls, I go lesbian mode .... WHO AM I ?
    1. You're supposed to write a post in the style of the person you want us to guess not describe them. 2. If you're describing me, I literally gave birth a year and 3 months ago, so unless I'm the Virgin Mary and my baby is the second coming of Jesus, that's kind of impossible :p

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. @loubnaniTO @IsaBells @SeaAb . Leftist conspiracy leading to the end of the world with Emasculation and LGBTQ destroying the world @Mrsrxmas @Muki @Nonan Morality is of the highest importance - but for us, not for God. True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness. Soros has perverted the course of the world and led to self destructing global warming bomb that will inflict forever damage on our way of life and lead us into impenetrable temptation overlaying a framework of overzealous @elias-aj @Dr. Strangelove @Orangina but in the end of the world but when the key will be the Key and the eye will be all seeing where will Peter be @Libnene Qu7 @Jorje
    Please reply with your deep thoughts

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. @loubnaniTO @IsaBells @SeaAb . Leftist conspiracy leading to the end of the world with Emasculation and LGBTQ destroying the world @Mrsrxmas @Muki @Nonan Morality is of the highest importance - but for us, not for God. True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness. Soros has perverted the course of the world and led to self destructing global warming bomb that will inflict forever damage on our way of life and lead us into impenetrable temptation overlaying a framework of overzealous @elias-aj @Dr. Strangelove @Orangina but in the end of the world but when the key will be the Key and the eye will be all seeing where will Peter be @Libnene Qu7 @Jorje
    Please reply with your deep thoughts

Eile

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
    @ู‘Telefon Kasse

#noob
    ุงู„ุดุฏุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชุงุก ุฌุงูŠูŠ ุนู„ู‰ ุดูƒู„ ุจุงู†ุฏุงู†ุง

ู‘Telefon Kasse

ู‘Telefon Kasse

1. You're supposed to write a post in the style of the person you want us to guess not describe them. 2. If you're describing me, I literally gave birth a year and 3 months ago, so unless I'm the Virgin Mary and my baby is the second coming of Jesus, that's kind of impossible :p
    YOUR TURN VIRGO !! :lol:๐Ÿ˜ˆ