Who constitutes the biggest threat to FPM popularity ?

Biggest threat to FPM’s popularity

• LVV

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Carlos Eddeh

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Berri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HA

• Bad Cabinet Work

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Corruption Sandals

• Electricity/Oil portfolio

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Infighting

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
A

Anti Iran

Let's hope the 3ahd goes well with the new government and its 11 ministers, and meets the Lebanese expectations in terms of economic and financial growth, fighting corruption, monetary stability, etc.

Now, if (I am saying if) the 3ahed fails where will go the disappointed FPMer:

1) Frangieh, Khazen, and Co.
2) LF/Kataeb and Co.
3) Mojtama3 madani.
4) nobody, he sits at home and votes blank.

• Advertisement
  • W

wdawle1

I would say divided between 3 & 4. Already many of those disappointed FPMers went there.
    The disappointed ones will try something new, so those eliminate 1 & 2 easily.

A

Anti Iran

Please add carlos edde on the list!
    Min ya3neh Carlos Eddeh ?
    Ah you refer to the ex dean of Ketleh Wataniyeh.
    He is no longer dean.
    Ketleh Wataniyeh has become a new ش.م.ل. corporation

ش.م.ل : شي مرت لدرجة

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    I would say divided between 3 & 4. Already many of those disappointed FPMers went there.
    The disappointed ones will try something new, so those eliminate 1 & 2 easily.
    agreed in theory,
    LF can also pose a threat, if and only if, while under new (smarter) management.

however,
    for the time being, i don't think there's any threat on FPM.
    I think FPM got there and is too strong at the moment.
    from a sectarian perspective, the Christians got back into power and got back strong thanks to FPM.
    Now, the performance of this government is key, if FPM manage to achieve what they promised, then you can safely assume FPM safeguarded their Christian hegemony for the foreseeable future at the very least.

A

Anti Iran

agreed in theory,
    LF can also pose a threat, if and only if, while under new (smarter) management.

however,
    for the time being, i don't think there's any threat on FPM.
    I think FPM got there and is too strong at the moment.
    from a sectarian perspective, the Christians got back into power and got back strong thanks to FPM.
    Now, the performance of this government is key, if FPM manage to achieve what they promised, then you can safely assume FPM safeguarded their Christian hegemony for the foreseeable future at the very least.
    How can LF establish a new smarter management ?
    You mean that they should replace geagea ?

NAFAR

NAFAR

I would say 2 and 4.
    LF is attracting many young voters especially in the universities.
    Also some disappointed from the situation in general. will refrain from voting next time.
    The others are too weak to pose any threat.

A

Anti Iran

I didnt ask for a poll.
    Besides what is LVV doing in it. And where are lf kataeb frangieh khazen moujtama3 madani and co ?

D

Deleted member 73465

Let's hope the 3ahd goes well with the new government and its 11 ministers, and meets the Lebanese expectations in terms of economic and financial growth, fighting corruption, monetary stability, etc.

2) LF/Kataeb and Co.
    3) Mojtama3 madani.
    Already disappointed and we will go to those who we know who they are. I prefer someone who says he is corrupt vs someone who is hypocrite

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Already disappointed and we will go to those who we know who they are. I prefer someone who says he is corrupt vs someone who is hypocrite
    Bizarre comment si tu as sorti d’une fosse septique pour être dans une autre plus dangereuse.
    Du pipi au Purin.

Think something new. Anyway, I was disoppineted from Gegea but Michel Aoun since I change to him in 1990 till now he was doing well and much better than the traitor Samir Geagea. Bassil is not Michel Aoun. There are a lot of differences. I don’t know how to count them.
    So keep your feet in cold water

D

Deleted member 73465

Bizarre comment si tu as sorti d’une fosse septique pour être dans une autre plus dangereuse.
    Du pipi au Purin.

Think something new. Anyway, I was disoppineted from Gegea but Michel Aoun since I change to him in 1990 till now he was doing well and much better than the traitor Samir Geagea. Bassil is not Michel Aoun. There are a lot of differences. I don’t know how to count them.
    So keep your feet in cold water
    Don't agree with you mate. Both Michel and Gebran are from the same school. These are opportunistic who know how to play it at the right time and at the end they serve their own circle and family. FPM proved to be no different than other parties. Just say something and do something else. Whereas if you look at Franjieh or LF, we know who they are. But at least they are frank. Franjieh says it as it is. I know it's politics but remember FPM gained the hearts until 2005. Then maybe until 2009. No later than that. It proved to me that the inner circle are considered the real FPMs. All the other supporters are simply voters. Just look at the internal elections. Look at how they segregate even inside their own party.

D

Deleted member 73465

Don't agree with you mate. Both Michel and Gebran are from the same school. These are opportunistic who know how to play it at the right time and at the end they serve their own circle and family. FPM proved to be no different than other parties. Just say something and do something else. Whereas if you look at Franjieh or LF, we know who they are. But at least they are frank. Franjieh says it as it is. I know it's politics but remember FPM gained the hearts until 2005. Then maybe until 2009. No later than that. It proved to me that the inner circle are considered the real FPMs. All the other supporters are simply voters. Just look at the internal elections. Look at how they segregate even inside their own party.
    And just see who benefited the most from the public sector increase in wage. Who approved it... It's all a shame but please don't ever say FPM is clean anymore. Where is their promise about eliminating corruption? Seems to me they are corrupt too these days

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member

2) LF/Kataeb and Co.
    3) Mojtama3 madani.
    Sooner or later, Berri will take over FPM