• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Who has a strong likelihood to become the next President of Lebanon?

Who has a strong likelihood to become the next President of Lebanon?

• Samir Geagea

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • General Joseph Aoun

• Suleiman Frangieh

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • An independent consensus candidate

• General Chamel Roukoz

• Gebran Bassil

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
never heard you complaining when the sentence I used was used before by every politician, the point was to prove that you are biased and you are not disappointing me. Looks like you like democracy only when it suits you.

You are not telling the truth or have an overactive imagination :) I opposed tamdid/tajdeed.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
El balad 3al kaff 3afreet, there is not time for elections, 7orsan 3ala amn el balad we shouldn't talk about elections, we renew to the current president 7ifazan 3ala el watan.

I don't think PMA will accept getting an extension.

Aegon

Most likely what will happen is the Muslim parties will play it diplomatically and state they will back any person the Christian parties agree on.

So doesn't matter how many mp's FPM end up with it, it will require Christian consensus.

So either agreement between LF+FPM, or FPM + Kataeb + Marada, or LF + Kataeb + Marada.
We know the numbers do not make sense with this logic but the bandwagon crew (aka FM, Amal, PSP, independents...) will support a candidate back by one of these three scenarios.

JB81

Legendary Member
De Gaule saved France in 1958
We need Joseph Aoun for his strength, his honesty and the national unity around him

What strength does he have? Will Berri, Jumblat and Hariri listen to him, or he will be their mailman?

No more tasteless Presidents.