Who is the fifth Christian force in Lebanon ?

A

Anti Iran

We all know that FPM, LF, Marada, and Kataeb are the main christian forces in Lebanon with a prominence to FPM than LF.

But who comes next ?

Tashnaq and Michel Moawad are part of FPM greater alliance, hence cannot be counted as a fifth force. SSNP and LCP are not christian by essence. Fattouch, Skaff, and Harb are not Mps to be consider a force to be reckoned with, plus Harb is part of Marada greater alliance.

Then who is the fifth force ? Murr, Khazen, Azar, ?

(Khazen and Azar cannot be counted as part of Marada as they were not in the same list during elections)

• Advertisement
  • Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Frem is a powerhouse and no he isnt part of FPM lol.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Ahrar and kilter watanieh are also Christian forces but not 100%. I remember that ahrar was 60 % mixed Christians majority Maronites and 40% mixed Muslims majority Shiaa. Kitleh are a big mix of everyone but majoruty Christians.

manifesto

manifesto

Ahrar and kilter watanieh are also Christian forces but not 100%. I remember that ahrar was 60 % mixed Christians majority Maronites and 40% mixed Muslims majority Shiaa. Kitleh are a big mix of everyone but majoruty Christians.
    El Kitleh el Watanieh is the closest thing to a secular and progressive party. I think it's even superior to FPM.

Ahrar started as a secular group but they were very sectarian on ground. I doubt they had that many Shiites among their ranks.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    El Kitleh el Watanieh is the closest thing to a secular and progressive party. I think it's even superior to FPM.

Ahrar started as a secular group but they were very sectarian on ground. I doubt they had that many Shiites among their ranks.
    Ahrar in the sexiest and seventies are like 30% Chia but after in the 80 u know war. I know the old news of ahrar coz my cousins were in the Sodeco house of Ahrar. The best friend of Michel my cousin was Adnan I remember him well. They were also in ain el remmaneh shari3 ghannoum wal matahin he left in 1980 coz war Kateb and ahrar.
    Now only old people have ahrar bitaka. Look the father of ex- minister Tarik el Khalid was ahrar. Mahmoud Ammar was ahrar. Look in history books u will find.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member

Ahrar had many non christians in their ranks, FPM is not a progressive party, it never claimed to be as such, its one job is to build a state that works. Terkin el progressivness la jumblatov 😂

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    hariri or heseb allah can be fifth

as hariri has few christians under him and they have couple of 1000s votes
    same for hesbe, they have qaemiye under them and main chunk of marada as well