• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Who killed ramzi irani ? and whats setrida role ?

• Thread starter HannaTheCrusader
  • Start date
fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nobody is doing that, but compared to the others they are much better. Most of what you accuse Geagea and Bashir of were the expertise of Hobeika and his entourage. Ironically Hobeika is revered in FPM circles.
I would put the others under the same amount of scrutiny when they claim to have been the angels they were certainly not.
As for pinning everything on Hobeika, i know firsthand who threatened and who executed many members of my family and for reasons too shameful to cite. Bachir, Geagea and Hobeika were brutal thugs. Nothing more and nothing less. My own memories are my own and i do come across many people with the same experiences. There is nothing hidden in this country and claiming that LF was forced to do what they did will certainly not fly. The 80% of thuggery overshadows the 20% of resistance, and i'm being extremely generous here.

LF is the only party that underwent 15 years of constant negative propaganda, being accused of all sorts of things. That is fact, whether you like it or not. Stories like this thread are but one example.
Stating things for what they are is not propaganda and this will last for more than 15 years for the sole FACT that it's deeply rooted in reality.

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    rumors have been persistent that setrida had a hand in ramzi murder
    and yesterday jameel al sayed, who was the security king of that era, hinted clearly to setrida hand in it

this is the first time, such a direct hint ( from someone hwo is known to have kept files on all politicians back than )

will setrida dares reply him ?
    will she dares ask for the courts to look into it and clear her name ?

we all know her husband refused to reopen LATE MARTYR DANI SHAMOON CASE AND THE SAYDET NAJAT CASE ,we all know why he refused

will his wife use the same route and refuse to clear her name as well ?

من جملة المواضيع التي أثيرت في الحملة على تويتر بين اللواء جميل السيد والوزيرة شدياق وقواتيين قضية مقتل رمزي عيراني , فبمعرض إتهامهم للواء السيد بهذه الجريمة ألقى الأخير بهذه التهمة في أحضان القيادة القواتية وتحديداً النائبة جعجع ومن أسماهم السيد مجموعة يسوع الملك , لذلك وتبياناً وجلاءً للحقيقة نتمنى على القاضي المكلّف بهذا الملف إعادة تحريكه وإستدعاء اللواء السيد والنائبة إستريدا جعجع ومن أسماهم مجموعة يسوع الملك لكشف ملابسات هذه الجريمة .

Who killed Rafik Hariri? According to many FPMers you guys said repeatedly he committed suicide? what say you Hanna? :)

M

MinCanada

Your argument doesn’t stand. Both hobeika and geagea committed atrocities... you can’t try to pin everything on one or the other... i agree though that this thread is not serious (likely @HannaTheCrusader messing around with some LF members on the forum) and I don’t claim to know who killed Ramzi. The statement of Élio is spot on: go f... yourselves (both Sayyed and strida) and push for a closure of investigations!
    I cannot believe how hatred causes people to loose logic and replace it with stupidity: did you ever ask yourself if LF/Serrida had anything to do with Ramiz's murder, would you ever have seen his wife and children commemorating his death with the LF leadership and Serrida? Food for thought if any is left!

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I get that LF have a bloody past. But if Jamil El Sayyed really had any evidence against Setrida, wouldn't he have used it already back when he knew?

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
    I get that LF have a bloody past. But if Jamil El Sayyed really had any evidence against Setrida, wouldn't he have used it already back when he knew?
    Eliano El Mir (the ex LF leader behind the background story of Ramzi Irani few days before getting kidnaped) just challenged Setrida to take the case to the court, will she?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I cannot believe how hatred causes people to loose logic and replace it with stupidity: did you ever ask yourself if LF/Serrida had anything to do with Ramiz's murder, would you ever have seen his wife and children commemorating his death with the LF leadership and Serrida? Food for thought if any is left!
    Stupidity is setting yourself as the judge and jury... hal2ad abaday go finish the case for the LF...

Chatrin tinhiblo thinking you know everything... the very definition of stupidity

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    I an not accusing anyone or defending anyone but why would the Syrian regime kill Ramzi Irani? Was he a threat in any way to the occupation and or to the political class at that time? Why would they kill the Head of the students' sector in a party? Why didn't they assassinate Setrida instead for example?

Last edited:
    J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    There is a propaganda campaign apparently against LF these days :)
    right Hanna? :)

I think Ramzi is going to be resurrected to lead LF after Geagea. Your scouts probably spotted Ramzi hanging around the Chapel of George Washington Hospital :)

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    After Bachir? It's Bachir himself that pioneered the fashion of eliminating political rivals.
    Geagea just followed in his footsteps.

Bachir must be the most sanctified criminal the world has ever seen.
    3a shway the Maronites will replace Yassou3 el Malak with a statue of Bachir.
    Yes Bachir was brutal and was involved in war crimes; however Bachir was fighting against Paelstos/ Syrinas and their Lebanese leftists and islamists traitors.
    At that time it was a real resistance agaianst the Palesots/ Syrians and their Lebanese traitors who wanted to throw the Christians in the sea.
    Bachir also committed crimes against Christians to unify the forces against the Palesots/ Syrians and their Lebanese traitors.
    But with Geagea LF was only involved in inter-Christians fights and killings and never fired a bullet against the real enemies.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

mafia wars between zo3ran el ouwwet w ze3ran kleb sourriya, fekhar ykasser ba3dou
    The crime was a classic syrian and possibly ouwet hit. Wasn't enough to simply assassinate the man. They had to torture him to death and mutilate his body. No one really knows if Setrida or LF had a hand in it, but the point is it wouldn't be surprising if they did. It's their calling card.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

There is a propaganda campaign apparently against LF these days :)
    right Hanna? :)

I think Ramzi is going to be resurrected to lead LF after Geagea. Your scouts probably spotted Ramzi hanging around the Chapel of George Washington Hospital :)
    Was it propaganda that the chamoun family was assassinated and a church was bombed killing nine worshipers among other countless crimes ordered personally by Geagea?

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

Unsubstantiated accusations by an occupation and its collaborators in a kangaroo court.
    Worth zero value.

Setrida Geagea is a thorn to the occupiers and their dogs in Lebanon, a symbol of resistance and justice that lasted the length of the occupation and beyond.
    I don't know how old you are, but judging from your knowledge on this subject, you probably did not live through the civil war era. It was no secret at the time that Geagea ordered assassinations and/or torture of his political foes. The dude openly boasted about assassinating Karame. Not to mention, he attempted to assassinate Aoun multiple times. The murder of the Chamoun family and church bombing were no less egregious than the crimes he visited on palestinians, muslims, franjieh family... In effect, it re-emphasized his brutality to the christian community. After all, this is the dude who fought side by side with the invading syrian army on Oct 13, 1990.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

Unsubstantiated accusations by an occupation and its collaborators in a kangaroo court.
    Worth zero value.

Setrida Geagea is a thorn to the occupiers and their dogs in Lebanon, a symbol of resistance and justice that lasted the length of the occupation and beyond.
    A thorn you say? She and her husband were part of the syrian occupation. You're talking out of ignorance.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

F**ing Geagea and Setrida who are on the payroll of Saudi Arabia and Hariri are now a symbol of resistance. How stupid Lebanese people are.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

The history of the FPM's wild change of principles.

2004: THE GOLDEN AGE. semi-secular nationalist party committed to a strong state with no weapons held by any militia. Would openly call Hezbollah a terrorist organization that had a hand in the assassination of Rafiq Hariri. Not sectarian in their rhetoric even though they recognized the important role Lebanese Christians needed to play.

2006 - 2011: a "secular" openly pro-Syrian party. SSNP-lite. Would openly defend Hezbollah's every last action and peddle odd conspiracy theories involving Israel whenever a Lebanese politician was assassinated. Most shared Lebanese news sites on the forum became Al Akhbar, Addiyar, and Assafir to reflect the new pro-Syrian direction. Most sectarian hatred in this era was directed towards Lebanese Sunnis and Druze; however, most FPMers would claim they are a "secular party open to all sects". Heroes of the FPM included Emile Lahoud, Elie Hobeika, Jamil El Sayyed, Bashar Al Assad, and

2012 - 2015: The Christian rights period. Suddenly Christian rights became a priority on the agenda. Still tried to claim to be secular and were still fully pro-Syrian. Less outlandish conspiracy theories about Israel assassinating Rafiq Hariri.

2015 - Present: When they said hold my beer and became a Lebanese version of France's National Front or Italy's Northern League. After giving Hezbollah everything they wanted for 15 years and allowing them to take over the country, they finally realized that Christians are sidelined and their presence is in danger. A lot of right wing crusader rhetoric from the base that isn't at all reflected by the party leadership. Their minister of defense is openly pledging his loyalty to a Shi'ite Sayyed warlord but the base is openly insulting the Quran and Mohamed. Large parts of the base hate Hezbollah and the Shi'ites but the leadership and even President Aoun himself don't share these sentiments an iota.
    As if Christians in 2004 (were you started your soliloquy) had any relevance or power to begin with. Aoun himself became irrelevant until the alliance with HA, which allowed FPM into relevancy again. The schism between sunnis and shia actually put christians back on the political map. Anyway, the members that were around in the golden period of this forum 2005-07 have moved on or are less active. What's left now is a collection of millennials disconnected from the events that shaped our present. Not to mention being hopelessly brainwashed by western media and their own delusions of grandeur of a christian reconquista. The sad thing is you know all of this, yet you are still misguided.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yes Bachir was brutal and was involved in war crimes; however Bachir was fighting against Paelstos/ Syrinas and their Lebanese leftists and islamists traitors.
    At that time it was a real resistance agaianst the Palesots/ Syrians and their Lebanese traitors who wanted to throw the Christians in the sea.
    Bachir also committed crimes against Christians to unify the forces against the Palesots/ Syrians and their Lebanese traitors.
    But with Geagea LF was only involved in inter-Christians fights and killings and never fired a bullet against the real enemies.
    LF/Kataeb are the Serbs of the Near East and Bachir Gemayel the Maronite version of Slobodan Miloševic.
    Geagea is a saint compared to Bachir.
    May he rot in eternal hell. []

Last edited by a moderator:
    J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I love propaganda threads. They so cool :)
    @HannaTheCrusader succeeded in creating a Bullshit discussion here, but I am more curious as to why? recently he has deliberately been doing this, and I know hanna too well to know this is no coincidence :)

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

LF/Kataeb are the Serbs of the Near East and Bachir Gemayel the Maronite version of Slobodan Miloševic.
    Geagea is a saint compared to Bachir.
    May he rot in eternal hell. Sha2fit khanzir.
    Shaklon artinak atle el ouwet 3ala shi hejiz :lol:

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    This excuse that he wanted to unify christians to fight the palestinians and syrians is such crap man. I don't care what his motive was, what he did was inexcusable. Killing people in their sleep and in their homes is inexcusable.