• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Who killed ramzi irani ? and whats setrida role ?

• Thread starter HannaTheCrusader
  • Start date
Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
Funny you only mentioned Safra and Ehden, although they resulted in far fewer deaths than other massacres.
Did the Karantina and Tel el Zaatar massacres have to be done?
Does a war crime stop being a war crime when the victim is Palestinian?
No, but I just gave some examples. But also, battles are different than massacres. Killing thousands in a battle is different than killing a couple in their sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What no compassion? Think of all the STDs this poor guy caught.
    @Dark Angel @Muki @The_FPMer @Lebanon_not_Arabic

Haydeh el resistance taba3kon? Raping women in self-defense? Eh screw you and your "Christian" resistance.

The only true resistance is that of Hizbullah in 2000.

LF, Kataeb, PLO, PSP, SLA... are all a bunch of thugs and criminals.

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

Haydeh el resistance taba3kon? Raping women in self-defense? Eh screw you and your "Christian" resistance.

Do you honestly think that the same isn't going on in Syria from those who fight for Assad?

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

That video was disgusting and no one condones it. But you're a fool if you think that doesn't always happen in times of war. The Japanese are arguably one of the most civilized people on earth, but yet the Rape of Nanking is not a hoax.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Wait, are you glorifying this?
    In reality, the guy is messed up and is a bad rep to the christian resistance.

Shit happens in times of war, no one was a saint but since we're in a propaganda thread that claims that the LF is the root of all evil while all other parties are saints I thought I'd give them another reason to hate is.

Brings joy and happiness to my heart :)

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That video was disgusting and no one condones it. But you're a fool if you think that doesn't always happen in times of war. The Japanese are arguably one of the most civilized people on earth, but yet the Rape of Nanking is not a hoax.
    Who cares what the Japanese did in WWII?
    Prior to the Westernization of Japan, no one would have used the word "civilized" and "Japanese" in the same sentence.

Point is there are people who fought for this country and who did not resort to the dirty tactics and mass hysteria that characterized right-wing Christian militias.

Example: Hizbullah's resistance against Lahd's army and Israeli occupation. Aoun's resistance against Syrian hegemony.

Last edited:
    light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    In reality, the guy is messed up and is a bad rep to the christian resistance.

Shit happens in times of war, no one was a saint but since we're in a propaganda thread that claims that the LF is the root of all evil while all other parties are saints I thought I'd give them another reason to hate is.

Brings joy and happiness to my heart :)
    What what brings happiness to your heart in this way!!! What u are mental or what?? This first.
    The most important my child if you want to sell your soup Lebanese resistance, you have to put only the good image.
    Here what you have published is nothing to be proud of . I doubt about your maturity. You are representing here the Christian policy as u putting in your avatar the cross. I refuse to be represented by you I don't have any problem with Muki, Joseph Lebanon or mikey71. U have to be mor strategic. Here you diffused your real identity not the identity of real Christian Lebanese resistance.

Shame shame shame

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What what brings happiness to your heart in this way!!! What u are mental or what?? This first.
    The most important my child if you want to sell your soup Lebanese resistance, you have to put only the good image.
    Here what you have published is nothing to be proud of . I doubt about your maturity. You are representing here the Christian policy as u putting in your avatar the cross. I refuse to be represented by you I don't have any problem with Muki, Joseph Lebanon or mikey71. U have to be mor strategic. Here you diffused your real identity not the identity of real Christian Lebanese resistance.

Shame shame shame
    I actually love @Lebanese Pride. He shows the true colors of the Lebanese Forces.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter

Shame shame shame
    Are u 5? I think you misunderstood what brings joy to my heart, heres a bit of help its not the video its the tears of the butthur anti-LF trolls.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

Enough trolling ya sabe.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Shame shame shame
    How is @Lebanese Pride not representative of the Lebanese Forces? He's the embodiment of LF.
    His posts don't differ much from Geagea's discourse. Geagea too used to take pride in his crimes and boast about killing innocent people.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not always.
    IDF has never engaged in such dishonorable acts during war.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Hizbulshaytan did the same and worse. They used to desecrate cemeteries.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not always.
    IDF has never engaged in such dishonorable acts during war.
    Come to think of it, I think Israeli humor is the best. That was the funniest thing I've read this year.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Are u 5? I think you misunderstood what brings joy to my heart, heres a bit of help its not the video its the tears of the butthur anti-LF trolls.
    I am not ant-LF. I was ex-LF. I am anti amine Gemayel and anti Samir Geagea only.
    I am a free Lebanese support FPM now. I have no more responsibilities in any party now.