• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Who killed ramzi irani ? and whats setrida role ?

• Thread starter HannaTheCrusader
  • Start date
  • Advertisement
  • Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Gave her a real #metoo story there.
    Israeli soldiers are way more civilized than LF and South Lebanon army. I give you that.

(Don't take it as a compliment though)

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Israeli soldiers are way more civilized than LF and South Lebanon army. I give you that.

(Don't take it as a compliment though)
    More civilized than your entire Muslim ummah.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers.

#al_Qudsu_lana
    Quite odd for an anti-Zionist to quote the Torah.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Quite odd for an anti-Zionist to quote the Torah.
    I'm not an anti-Semite. I'm critic of Israel's use of disproportionate force and illegal annexation of Palestinian settlements.
    I have no problem with peaceful Israelis, only with Liberman-like extremists like @Muki.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm not an anti-Semite. I'm critic of Israel's use of disproportionate force and illegal annexation of Palestinian settlements.
    I have no problem with peaceful Israelis, only with Liberman-like extremists like @Muki.
    Oh so you have a problem with me?
    3a mahlak ta t7illo...

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oh so you have a problem with me?
    3a mahlak ta t7illo...
    You've displayed your lack of empathy and moral bankruptcy on many occasions.
    You're a Zionist 7ayyeh disguising as a liberal and progressive democrat.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You've displayed your lack of empathy and moral bankruptcy on many occasions.
    You're a Zionist 7ayyeh disguising as a liberal and progressive democrat.
    Zionist, liberal, progressive, Democrat, atheist, and a Jew to boot.
    كلن بعين الحاسدين

Leb_Rebel

Leb_Rebel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This warrants some attention nowadays

LForever

LForever

when assessing a criminal case you have to put all of your emotions aside and look at facts:

LF:
    It's a fact that the vast majority of LF internal feuds and rivalries ended up in murders and massacres
    It's a fact that LF (especially geagea clan) eliminated many of their political rivals
    It's a fact that many LF cold blooded murders (and am not taking about the average member who thought he was fighting for a cause) have been running free and

Jamil Sayed:
    Not a saint and far from it.
    Deeply coordinated with the syrians and controlled the country with an iron fist

Questions:
    Anti-syrian Activists (FPM, LF, and other) between 91 to 2005 were arrested, harassed, some tortured, had criminal records, etc but NONE (except Irani) were ever killed, disappeared, or disabled. So why was Ramzi murdered and only him? (Honestly, i was active during that period and i don't remember him as a radical or a dangerous threat to the occupier, there were other activists who were far more of a threat to the syrians than him and none of them were killed)
    All arrests, beating, etc happened within the institutional buildings of the army, darak, etc none on the streets and alleys like the mob would do. Ramzi's case stand as the exception, why?
    LF manged the justice portfolio with Minister Najjar from 2008 to 2011, why didn't they take a single action to shed the light on Ramzi's case? it was in their best political interest to do so during that period (when the country was heavily divided between 8 and 14 march) in order to strengthen the arguments against syria.

i personally think that:
    Someone was planning to simply scare Ramzi but something went wrong and he got killed
    Those involved are well protected
    A deal was struck between both parties to let this case be forgotten
    Whoever knows something and is withholding the info is as criminally responsible as the criminals themselves.
    14 LFers were killed by Syrians and co during the 1990-2005 era…and ramzi (rip) is one of them!
    Thank you