Who/what is Allah?

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
Allah owwet
LOOOOOOOLL sorry could not stop laughing . Mawatetni .:lol::lol:
======================

It's a deep subject i respect each and every " opinion " but why we search for God in some historical or religious books ?
As if we are eternaly tormented , in permenent spiritual suffering ...unsatisfied....thirsty ....eager to touch , as if we need to touch , to phisically feel "GOD' .
To be truthfull i did not read all posts .but read little of every idea ...for me GOD can take any shape any name any nationality any religion, one thing will remain unchangeable in all religions : God is the incarnation of infinate mercy and love.
That is all i need to know . Mercy and love give us inner peace and make us better ppl . This is the face of God .. simple .

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

ok. so in other words that are no sources. you are simply doing a personal projection from the names of allah. thank you.
    You’ll have to prove how it’s “personal projection.” Arguing that Allah is the only existence is not a personal opinion- it is a logical deduction based on His very Names (Al-Wahid, or The Only One).

Unless you prove otherwise, you’re just spouting baseless claims. Thank-you!

NewLeb

NewLeb

There actually is two different Gods in the Qur'an. Allah and Rahman. But that's another topic.

Your post wasn't clear to anyone on that you meant he was "The God" and not "A God". But that's nothing new, found in Christianity and other faiths.
    Complete balderdash. Ar-Rahman is simply another Name of Allah, among many others. He is Ar-Rahman, Al-Quddus, Al-Alim, etc...

It should be clear to anyone who’s familiar with grammar that Allah is not a proper name. His name literally means “The God,” unlike all the other personal names that various religions have given their gods (Zeus, Jesus, Vishnu, Yahweh, etc...). This is why they are gods and deities; but Allah is The Truth.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Uhm no. Christians worship "The One" and "The Reality" too. Muslims didn't invent anything here, Haboub.
    The Christian trinity is explained in a monotheistic sense. God is not limited to Jesus. God is more of a Stereo with three functions. But he is one stereo. The Only One.
    Bull****. It doesn’t matter how the trinity is explained; Christians take Jesus as a god, and ergo worship him. That’s their own trip...and Allah has nothing to do with that. Allah is above human comprehension, as He Himself is the the Creator of all human thought and concepts (including ideas like the trinity).

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    Bull****. It doesn’t matter how the trinity is explained; Christians take Jesus as a god, and ergo worship him. That’s their own trip...and Allah has nothing to do with that. Allah is above human comprehension, as He Himself is the the Creator of all human thought and concepts (including ideas like the trinity).
    How old are you exactly? 12?

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    Complete balderdash. Ar-Rahman is simply another Name of Allah, among many others. He is Ar-Rahman, Al-Quddus, Al-Alim, etc...
    No, Rahman was an already established Syriac Christian God. The word is not even in Arabic.

It should be clear to anyone who’s familiar with grammar that Allah is not a proper name. His name literally means “The God,” unlike all the other personal names that various religions have given their gods (Zeus, Jesus, Vishnu, Yahweh, etc...). This is why they are gods and deities; but Allah is The Truth.
    Caananite "El" means "The God". And he was the supreme God.

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    I don't care what they do in their worship.
    The monotheistic structure of Christianity has already been established around The One and Almighty God long before Islam.
    By the same token, so-called Heretical / Gnostic Christians consider Jesus just to be a prophet and worship One God. How is Islam different?

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    This thread is a waste of time. I think you're just trolling.

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    I don't care what they do in their worship.
    The monotheistic structure of Christianity has already been established around The One and Almighty God long before Islam.
    By the same token, so-called Heretical / Gnostic Christians consider Jesus just to be a prophet and worship One God. How is Islam different?
    Jesus is not a prophet .

SAVO

SAVO

ill quote you a general definition that can be applied to all of god types :allah , god,yhweh , etc etc

“The idea of God is the ignorance which solves all doubt by repressing it.”
    ― Ludwig Feuerbach,
    The Essence of Christianity

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    1- you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

2- not a problem, start all you want, as long as you are arguing facts rather than things you yourself invent.

this combines both 1 and 2.

you obviously still argue out of spite, you should know by now i am not interested in such exchanges.
    You should just shut up. You started well asking the poster to provide references for his claims. And then went on to rant and commend a deranged poster and talking about "transforming" a faith/religion that we only adopted and did not create in the first place. You forget that your own faith has nothing to offer other than a delusional salvation based on human sacrifice that never even existed. And the back bone of your faith is a pagan trinitarian doctrine in contradiction to the monotheism which the alleged founder of your faith stood for. Dont be a jerk. You're already fanatical.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Jesus is not a prophet .
    Luke 24:19
    And He said to them, "What things?" And they said to Him, "The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people,

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Sure, and I never stated otherwise. I argued that Allah is not “a god,” as opposed to your straw-man that I said that Allah is not “The God.” The point is that “a god” can be anything from creation. For example, Christians worship a god, because they took a form of creation (Jesus) as a god. But Allah is The Truth, The Reality, The Only One.

Muslims don’t “worship” like Christians or Hindus. Muslims are slaves who serve Allah. Islam itself means submission, and Muslims submit to The Reality.

The universe certainly does not exist in an absolute sense. Humans and everything else are a relative existence. Our entire existence hinges upon Allah’s Divine Mercy in keeping this whole show running. As the Qur’an says, absolutely NOTHING in creation happens without His Will.

Of course Allah was before the universe! Allah is as Allah always was, and will be as He always was, Glorious is He. This is why he is the Eternal One.

He may have created the universe, but in what sense? Creation can only be understood from a position where one is in constant referral to the Divine Names of Allah. Since Allah is most Knowledgeable, we know that we exist within His Infinite Knowledge.

This is why, as the Qur’an repeatedly says, Allah encompasses everything, as He is The Encompasser.

View attachment 17608

That recited by Allah’s final Prophet on earth, Muhammad.
    You are changing tune 360 degrees. And that is good. At least, you are learning. Keep it up.

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    You should just shut up. You started well asking the poster to provide references for his claims. And then went on to rant and commend a deranged poster and talking about "transforming" a faith/religion that we only adopted and did not create in the first place. You forget that your own faith has nothing to offer other than a delusional salvation based on human sacrifice that never even existed. And the back bone of your faith is a pagan trinitarian doctrine in contradiction to the monotheism which the alleged founder of your faith stood for. Dont be a jerk. You're already fanatical.
    Ufff ufff . You really dont want to insult christianity do you ? If you do not know what is the trinity fine with me you are not christian .
    i hope i understood your post well if yes what a shame .
    You should not then have a problem if anyone reply to you the same way .
    I will not . It will be a waste of time .

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    First of all, as a Twelver Zoroastrian and follower of Zoroastrian Magick, this matter relating to Islam doesn't really concern you. But since you asked.

الهيثمي - معجم الزوائد - كتاب التعبير - باب فيما رآه النبي (ص) في المنام
    الجزء : ( 7 ) - رقم الحديث : ( 179 )​
    11745 - وعن أم الطفيل امرأة أبي بن كعب ، قال : سمعت رسول الله (ص) يقول : رأيت ربي في المنام في صورة شاب موفر في خضر عليه نعلان من ذهب على وجهه فراش من ذهب ، قال : الحديث رواه الطبراني ، وقال ابن حبان : إنه حديث منكر لأن عمارة بن عامر ابن حزم الأنصاري لم يسمع من أم الطفيل ، ذكره في ترجمة عمارة في الثقات.

أبو يعلى ابن الفراء - ابطال التأويلات لأخبار الصفات - فصل ثان يتعلق بليلة الإسراء
    الجزء : ( 1 ) - رقم الصفحة : ( 136 )​

127 - وناه : أبو محمد الحسن بن محمد ، في جملة أخبار الصفات ، نا : يوسف بن عمر ، قال : نا : إسحاق بن ابراهيم بن الحسن بن داود العطار ، قال : نا : أبو الفضل محمد بن أبي هارون الوراق ، قال : نا : أحمد بن محمد بن يحيى بن سعيد القطان ، قال : نا : أسود بن عامر ، قال : نا : حماد بن سلمة ، عن قتادة ، عن عكرمة ، عن ابن عباس ، قال : قال رسول الله (ص) : رأيت ربي جعدا أمرد عليه حلة خضراء.

أبو يعلى ابن الفراء - طبقات الحنابلة - الطبقة الثانية
    باب الحاء من الطبقة الثانية - الحسين بن عبد الله بن أحمد أبو علي الخرقي
    الجزء : ( 2 ) - رقم الصفحة : ( 45 / 46 )​

[ النص طويل لذا استقطع منه موضع الشاهد ]​

- حدثنا : أبو بكر المروذي ، قال : قرأت على أبي عبد الله أحمد بن حنبل ، حدثكم : شاذان ، حدثنا : حماد بن سلمة ، عن قتادة ، عن عكرمة ، عن ابن عباس ، قال : قال رسول الله (ص) : رأيت ربي عز وجل شاب أمرد جعد قطط عليه حلة خضراء ، قال المروذي : قلت لأبي عبد الله : أنهم يقولون ما رواه الا شاذان فغضب ، وقال : من قال هذا ....

البيهقي - الأسماء والصفات
    باب ما جاء في قول الله عز وجل : ثم دنا فتدلى فكان قاب قوسين أو أدنى ( النجم : 8 - 9 )
    الجزء : ( 2 ) - رقم الصفحة : ( 363 )
    938 - كما أخبرنا : أبو سعد أحمد بن محمد الماليني ، أنا : أبو أحمد بن عدي الحافظ ، ثنا : الحسن بن علي بن عاصم ، ثنا : إبراهيم بن أبي سويد الذراع ، ثنا : حماد بن سلمة ، ح وأخبرنا : أبو سعد الماليني ، أنا : أبو أحمد بن عدي الحافظ ، أخبرني : الحسن بن سفيان ، ثنا : محمد بن رافع ، ثنا : أسود بن عامر ، ثنا : حماد بن سلمة ، عن قتادة ، عن عكرمة ، عن ابن عباس (ر) قال : قال رسول الله (ص) : رأيت ربي جعدا أمرد عليه حلة خضراء ، قال : وأخبرنا : أبو أحمد ، ثنا : ابن أبي سفيان الموصلي ، وابن شهريار ، قالا : ثنا : محمد بن رزق الله بن موسى ، ثنا : الأسود بن عامر ، فذكره بإسناده الا أنه قال : في صورة شاب أمرد جعد ، قال : وزاد علي بن شهريار : عليه حلة خضراء ، ورواه النضر بن سلمة ، عن الأسود بن عامر بإسناده : أن محمدا (ص) رأى ربه في صورة شاب أمرد ، دونه ستر من لؤلؤ قدميه ـ أو قال رجليه في خضرة.

الهيثمي - معجم الزوائد - كتاب التعبير - باب فيما رآه النبي (ص) في المنام
    الجزء : ( 7 ) - رقم الحديث : ( 178 )​

11738 - وعن عبد الرحمن بن عائش ، عن بعض أصحاب النبي (ص) : أن رسول الله (ص) خرج عليهم ذات غداة وهو طيب النفس مشرق الوجه - أو مسفر الوجه - فقلنا ‏:‏ يا رسول الله : إنا نراك مسفر الوجه أو مشرق الوجه‏ ،‏ فقال : ‏‏ما يمنعني وأتاني ربي الليلة في أحسن صورة ، فقال : يا محمد ، فقلت ‏:‏ لبيك ربي وسعديك ، قال : فيم يختصم الملأ الأعلى‏ ،‏ قلت ‏:‏ لا أدري أي رب‏ ،‏ قال : ذاك مرتين أو ثلاثا ، قال : فوضع كفيه بين كتفي فوجدت بردها بين ثديي ، حتى تجلى لي ما في السماوات وما في الأرض‏‏‏ ، ثم تلا هذه الآية ‏:‏ ‏‏‏وكذلك نري إبراهيم ملكوت السماوات والأرض‏ ( الأنعام : 75 ) الآية‏ ،‏ ‏‏‏ثم‏ قال : يا محمد فيم يختصم الملأ الأعلى ‏،‏ قلت ‏:‏ في الكفارات ، قال : وما الكفارات ‏،‏ قلت‏ :‏ المشي على الأقدام ‏‏إلى الجماعات ‏والجلوس في المسجد خلاف الصلوات وابلاغ الوضوء في المكاره ، فمن فعل ذلك عاش بخير ومات بخير وكان من خطيئته كيوم ولدته أمه‏ ، ومن الدرجات طيب الكلام وبذل السلام واطعام الطعام والصلاة بالليل والناس نيام‏ ، وقال : يا محمد إذا صليت ، فقل ‏:‏ اللهم إني أسألك الطيبات وترك المنكرات وحب المساكين وأن تتوب علي وإذا أردت في الناس فتنة فتوفني غير مفتون‏‏‏ ، رواه أحمد ورجاله ثقات‏.‏​

As the munafiq that you are, I was not talking to you. It is amazing for a member of the lost tribe of Druze to lecture a mainstream Twelver Shia Muslim on Islam, and use a derogatory term such "Twelver Zoroastrian" while referring to me. You hypocrites have not even made up your mind whether your faith is Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, or a religion on its own that is a salad of all the others. Idiot!

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    the amount of anger some of you guys continue to exhibit whenever discussing the religion of peace is very interesting and explains alot. you cannot engage in a normal conversation discussing your faith without losing your marbles and going all haywire. you obviously have nothing to offer beside your fits of anger and and a very silly and fake stubbornness to brute force a mislabeling that is idiotically absurd even to a two years old.

i have tried to explain it to you on many occasions, that hayde mesh khne2a, this is not a fight nor a competition in slandering beliefs. the only reason you refuse to wrap your mind around that is simply because you have nothing to offer in a normal discussion, now the question however is just as simple, would this be a reflection of yourself or of your doctrine? the answer is yet to come :)

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Luke 24:19
    And He said to them, "What things?" And they said to Him, "The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people,
    Dont try this with me . Do you know who is the Father the son the holy spirit ? No you dont . You use one sentence and you leave the whole gospel ? You are missing a lot .

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Ufff ufff . You really dont want to insult christianity do you ? If you do not know what is the trinity fine with me you are not christian .
    i hope i understood your post well if yes what a shame .
    You should not then have a problem if anyone reply to you the same way .
    I will not . It will be a waste of time .
    It looks like you are new to these discussions. Our friend who always displays "superior understanding" insults Islam. He uses a small letter while typing "Allah", when talking about God Muslims worship. And he would use a capital "A" when typing the same name in reference to Allah, in the context of the God Christians worship. That is how petty he is in displaying hatred and ignorance. He brought in an offensive topic about transforming a faith, which its followers strongly beyond the shadow of a doubt is divine. In other words, he is throwing shade that it is within human power to make changes to a religion that was not made by man in the first place. While his trinitarian doctrine was introduced and adopted based on arguments that were for and against in a council of bishops. Those in favor of Trinity were led by Athanasius. Those unitarians against were led by Arius, a Libyan bishop. There isn't anything you really need to explain to me. Maybe some historical readings you need to do.

Last edited:
    Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    the amount of anger some of you guys continue to exhibit whenever discussing the religion of peace is very interesting and explains alot. you cannot engage in a normal conversation discussing your faith without losing your marbles and going all haywire. you obviously have nothing to offer beside your fits of anger and and a very silly and fake stubbornness to brute force a mislabeling that is idiotically absurd even to a two years old.

i have tried to explain it to you on many occasions, that hayde mesh khne2a, this is not a fight nor a competition in slandering beliefs. the only reason you refuse to wrap your mind around that is simply because you have nothing to offer in a normal discussion, now the question however is just as simple, would this be a reflection of yourself or of your doctrine? the answer is yet to come :)
    When you get slapped with the truth and you feel the power of the slap, you start throwing accusations about anger. When discussing your faith, you throw about lots of shit and mostly, you go on the offensive against another faith instead of focusing on explaining what yours stands for. You are the only bitter and stubborn one here. I am not even interested talking religion with you. I find it more fruitful arguing or discussing religion with an atheist or agnostic than with a fanatical and dogmatic christian your type. You think Islam is false? Ok, let's assume yes. And you then want to convince others Trinitarian Christianity is right? Please seek the help of a psychiatry.