Who/what is Allah?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Dont try this with me . Do you know who is the Father the son the holy spirit ? No you dont . You use one sentence and you leave the whole gospel ? You are missing a lot .
I have given you insight in the above post. Read on Athanasius and Arius. Then you will know who those three concepts combined into an imaginative doctrine are.

• Advertisement
  • coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    It looks like you are new to these discussions. Our friend who always displays "superior understanding" insults Islam. He uses a small letter while typing "Allah", when talking about God Muslims worship. And he would use a capital "A" when typing the same name in reference to Allah, in the context of the God Christians worship. He brought in an offensive topic about transforming a faith, which its followers strongly beyond the shadow of a doubt is divine. In other words, he is throwing shade that it is within human power to make changes to a religion that was not made by man in the first place. While his trinitarian doctrine was introduced and adopted based on arguments that were for and against in a council of bishops. Those in favor of Trinity were led by Athanasius. Those unitarians against were led by Arius, a Libyan bishop. There isn't anything you really need to explain to me. Maybe some historical readings you need to do.
    No i do not need to do anything .i have read much more then you will ever read in your life and I m fine in my heart and in my head i do not need to prove to you or anyone else anything .
    I will not go into such worthless debate illahi a2wa men ilahak thing no thanks not for me .
    I m out of this crazy subject .

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    There actually is two different Gods in the Qur'an. Allah and Rahman. But that's another topic.

Your post wasn't clear to anyone on that you meant he was "The God" and not "A God". But that's nothing new, found in Christianity and other faiths.
    This forum sounds like the gathering of mad people in mental hospitals who pass time online.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    No i do not need to do anything .i have read much more then you will ever read in your life and I m fine in my heart and in my head i do not need to prove to you or anyone else anything .
    I will not go into such worthless debate illahi a2wa men ilahak thing no thanks not for me .
    I m out of this crazy subject .
    Such arrogance is unexpected of you. You do not know my age or how much I've read. You're not above learning new things and no one is. I hope while expressing such arrogance on the forum, you will still find time to read more privately.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    When you get slapped with the truth and you feel the power of the slap, you start throwing accusations about anger. When discussing your faith, you throw about lots of shit and mostly, you go on the offensive against another faith instead of focusing on explaining what yours stands for. You are the only bitter and stubborn one here. I am not even interested talking religion with you. I find it more fruitful arguing or discussing religion with an atheist or agnostic than with a fanatical and dogmatic christian your type. You think Islam is false? Ok, let's assume yes. And you then want to convince others Trinitarian Christianity is right? Please seek the help of a psychiatry.
    you are always eager to turn this into an insult context. this does not work with me, nor with any learned person for that matter. it goes without saying that i am questioning your religion, like i do all religions including my own, something that every person should continuously do, theist and atheists alike. for a truth that fails the test of questioning is not a truth to begin with.

the difference is that i am neither making things up nor am i misrepresenting your reality, let alone inventing mislabel or rejecting facts and veracity on whims. if you personally cannot face up to a simple question this is your problem. and so far in this thread i have not even discussed anything related to religion, i simply asked our friend for sources, which he failed to provide but was apparently enough to enrage you, and which goes once again to reinforce the pattern that apart from the superficial appearances, the forum members with the strong zeal to defend islam are the ones who are the least knowledgeable about it.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Such arrogance is unexpected of you. You do not know my age or how much I've read. You're not above learning new things and no one is. I hope while expressing such arrogance on the forum, you will still find time to read more privately.
    it is easy to guess your age and how much you've read after reading a couple of your posts. it is not their fault if they are far off :p

Saqar18

Saqar18

As the munafiq that you are, I was not talking to you. It is amazing for a member of the lost tribe of Druze to lecture a mainstream Twelver Shia Muslim on Islam, and use a derogatory term such "Twelver Zoroastrian" while referring to me. You hypocrites have not even made up your mind whether your faith is Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, or a religion on its own that is a salad of all the others. Idiot!
    Great response!! @myso a 3/5 because he shows beleif in himself 😂
    Hit us with another lol

Saqar18

Saqar18

You guys all seem so confident; you put yourselves on the line with statements and are forced to back it up. I love the accountability you guys put on yourselves and others, and the rush that comes up with backing it up. Its awesome. Especially on this topic.

For someone whos still learning, its quite alot to take in, specially cause the different backrounds.

One thing, I must be honest, the insults hurt the positive learning this platform has to give, it was off to a great start.

Its so unnecessary, dont let insults reflect yourself or your religion, and come on dont let it stop the learning.

Iron is still hot, chance to learn more on how the religions under islam, christianity, and even atheists percieve this. you guys can share your knowledge, so us that are spectating can really grab value from.

Keep going on this thread in a better manner, Its supposed to be a good topic.

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    it is easy to guess your age and how much you've read after reading a couple of your posts. it is not their fault if they are far off :p
    Mr Superior Knowledge. The forum oracle who reads into the minds of forum members. Lol

Saqar18

Saqar18

It looks like you are new to these discussions. Our friend who always displays "superior understanding" insults Islam. He uses a small letter while typing "Allah", when talking about God Muslims worship. And he would use a capital "A" when typing the same name in reference to Allah, in the context of the God Christians worship. That is how petty he is in displaying hatred and ignorance. He brought in an offensive topic about transforming a faith, which its followers strongly beyond the shadow of a doubt is divine. In other words, he is throwing shade that it is within human power to make changes to a religion that was not made by man in the first place. While his trinitarian doctrine was introduced and adopted based on arguments that were for and against in a council of bishops. Those in favor of Trinity were led by Athanasius. Those unitarians against were led by Arius, a Libyan bishop. There isn't anything you really need to explain to me. Maybe some historical readings you need to do.
    Gonna look this up

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    It looks like you are new to these discussions. Our friend who always displays "superior understanding" insults Islam. He uses a small letter while typing "Allah", when talking about God Muslims worship. And he would use a capital "A" when typing the same name in reference to Allah, in the context of the God Christians worship. That is how petty he is in displaying hatred and ignorance. He brought in an offensive topic about transforming a faith, which its followers strongly beyond the shadow of a doubt is divine. In other words, he is throwing shade that it is within human power to make changes to a religion that was not made by man in the first place. While his trinitarian doctrine was introduced and adopted based on arguments that were for and against in a council of bishops. Those in favor of Trinity were led by Athanasius. Those unitarians against were led by Arius, a Libyan bishop. There isn't anything you really need to explain to me. Maybe some historical readings you need to do.
    allah gets offended by whether you use capslock or not?? 🤔
    so many things offend allah, reading offended muslims, am starting to think allah is a 12 year old brat 😂😂

u need to be able to move away from these petty arguments if u wish people to take your religion seriously

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    so many things offend allah, reading offended muslims, am starting to think allah is a 12 year old brat 😂😂

u need to be able to move away from these petty arguments if u wish people to take your religion seriously
    very well said, but i have to admit i have an issue with caps. i use them very scarcely and i use them exclusively with very few terms, and that is only to differentiate the term i mean from its mundane utilization. Truth vs truth, God vs god, Christian vs christian, etc... and yes of course, Allah vs allah.

i simply cannot capitalize the version our friend here means when he uses the word "allah", so no capitals for lebmonage just yet. he has to earn them :lol:

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

I used to think you are among the few with a working brain on this forum.

I was the one when commented. Not Allah. And I can't recall telling you "I am Allah".

You should direct your corrective post to the genius who's liking your post. He is the one who is petty for making such moves. He thinks he is being offensive or "pure". Not knowing he is blindly and ignorantly foolish.