Who will HA support in next presidential battle (2022)?

Who will HA support in next presidential battle (2022)?

• Gebran Bassil

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sleiman Frangiyeh

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Frangieh the backstabber been working on it since long time. He has support of PSP/Hariri/Berri already..probably LF get in mix too with him.Where will HA stand?
Will they sacrifice strong Christian ally to please Berri? Frangieh represents the weak president that the trio of PSP/Hariri/Berri want , the president that they can control.

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Franjiyeh, of course.

And not just for Berri's sake. A pro-HA puppet president would very much be in HA's interests.

zero

it is most likely that Hariri drops Franjieh if it comes to that. Geagea is still his closest Christian ally, but HA will not allow Geagea to become president. So who knows what will happen.

Aoune32!

Franjiyeh akide. There will be an empty seat also but this time not too long. The christians are used to an empty seat which is not a good thing for them. Thats why the elections of the President should be the one who gets the majority in Parliament.

Aoune32!

I just hope that the election law is fixed up a bit more. This parliament doesnt elect the President i think. If FPM/LF and Hariri can come to a compromise they can impose their candidate.

mikeys71

Sadly there will be no president in 2020 unless the Christians reunite again but from the look of it it won’t happen. FPM split the Christians street again and this time to the point of no return. Unless of course the international community put an end to the Axis of evil mouman3 in the region.

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sadly there will be no president in 2020 unless the Christians reunite again but from the look of it it won’t happen. FPM split the Christians street again and this time to the point of no return. Unless of course the international community put an end to the Axis of evil mouman3 in the region.
    Really? All I see is you attacking FPM and FPMers min kbiroun la zghiroun and now FPM split the Christians? We2e7

mikeys71

Really? All I see is you attacking FPM and FPMers min kbiroun la zghiroun and now FPM split the Christians? We2e7
    On the eve of the election where it’s supposed to be a quite period Bassil disregarding the rules went on a rampage attacking LF. Then continued from then on. FPM sole role is to serve the axis of evil and weaken the Christian street and they are doing excellent job.

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    On the eve of the election where it’s supposed to be a quite period Bassil disregarding the rules went on a rampage attacking LF. Then continued from then on. FPM sole role is to serve the axis of evil and weaken the Christian street and they are doing excellent job.
    Keep telling yourself whatever fantasies you want... I wouldn’t put it past someone who denies geagea killed Dany chamoun or committed numerous and hainois crimes.

#credibilityisearned

manifesto

I just hope that the election law is fixed up a bit more. This parliament doesnt elect the President i think. If FPM/LF and Hariri can come to a compromise they can impose their candidate.
    Compromise? What makes you think FPMers would be happy to see Geagea as president?
    You always project your LF sympathies on FPM supporters. You're the only "FPMer" I know who's so enamored with Geagea. :)

Aoune32!

Compromise? What makes you think FPMers would be happy to see Geagea as president?
    You always project your LF sympathies on FPM supporters. You're the only "FPMer" I know who's so enamored with Geagea. :)
    Did I say Geagea bro. I said come up with a compromise before we see Franjiyeh President. Read what i said.

JB81

Legendary Member
    Does the Axis of Evil include Saudi Arabia?

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    it is most likely that Hariri drops Franjieh if it comes to that. Geagea is still his closest Christian ally, but HA will not allow Geagea to become president. So who knows what will happen.
    Geagea cannot become President by law because he has a criminal record. He also cannot become a member of Parliament, and his wife cannot become president because she is not qualified.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Does the Axis of Evil include Saudi Arabia?
    The a axis of evil only include states in the ME who follow a moral code of ethics.
    Butchers, thieves, and the corrupt are the elect within the United States system of values, and the Middle Eastern people are rotten like their leaders, who are chosen to them by Americans.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    FPM should be ashamed of their record and incapacity to produce leaders after Aoun.
    The only Maronite candidate for the Presidency is Franjieh, if Aoun is not the most preferred is a fact.
    The President must be Maronite and leaders are scarce in this sect. Lebanese must chose from what is available while calculating the probable damage a Maronite is capable of doing.
    After all the Lebanese system of government like that of the Saudis was constituted by the same UK, and the UK chose corruption and sectarian divides as its strategy of domination.

manifesto

It's good FPM still represents the majority of Lebanese Christians.

The day Geagea becomes the most popular Maronite leader is the day you know Lebanese Christians have lost their moral compass.
    No decent human being with an ounce of integrity would associate himself with Geagea.

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It's good FPM still represents the majority of Lebanese Christians.

The day Geagea becomes the most popular Maronite leader is the day you know Lebanese Christians have lost their moral compass.
    No decent human being with an ounce of integrity would associate himself with Geagea.
    For me it’s more about the stances, the actions than it is about the person...

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    Frangieh the backstabber been working on it since long time. He has support of PSP/Hariri/Berri already..probably LF get in mix too with him.Where will HA stand?
    Will they sacrifice strong Christian ally to please Berri? Frangieh represents the weak president that the trio of PSP/Hariri/Berri want , the president that they can control.
    Remind me in 4 years ...way too early !

Aoune32!

LF will be doing a big mistake if they agree with SF about the Presidency. Franjiyeh the HA puppet needs to be stopped from arriving to the chair in Baabda.