• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Who will you vote for next elections

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I know that we have many threads on the forum regarding this topic, but it has been a while we dont have one specially that we have demands for early elections and specially that many changed their views for the past couple of years.
Will you vote in the next elections?
Who will you vote for?
What changed you want?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I will vote for the candidates who will convince me by their ethics and program.
I am 99.99999% sure it won't be for anyone who has been tested so far;
if none of them convinced me, I will not vote, I have much better things to do then give my trust to someone who does not deserve it.

The LF are now isolated.
Nobody is approaching them regarding the nomination of the new PM, and it is likely that the new government will be formed without even resorting to them. When Berri and HA nominate Hariri, the latter becomes so boastful and arrogant that he forgets his allies.

They are experiencing now the same isolation he FPM knew in 2005 with the nefarious ta7elof roube3eh or the Kataeb in the early 1970s. The FPM would not have gotten more than 70% of christian votes if Joumblat, Hariri, Berri and HA stood together in 2005.

Don't be happy if the LF are now isolated, because they will benefit from a very large 3atef massi7i around them. Besides, they are now the number 1 Christian force in terms of popularity.

Pity the muslim parties did not learn from this lesson.

Last edited:

wdawle1

The LF are now isolated.
Nobody is approaching them regarding the nomination of the new PM, and it is likely that the new government will be formed without even resorting to them. When Berri and HA nominate Hariri, the latter becomes so boastful and arrogant that he forgets his allies.

They are experiencing now the same isolation he FPM knew in 2005 with the nefarious ta7elof roube3eh or the Kataeb in the early 1970s. The FPM would not have gotten more than 70% of christian votes if Joumblat, Hariri, Berri and HA stood together in 2005.

Don't be happy if the LF are now isolated, because they will benefit from a very large 3atef massi7i around them. Besides, they are now the number 1 Christian force in terms of popularity.

Pity the muslim parties did not learn from this lesson.

The attacks on Bassil, picture things the other way around..that everyone is ganged up on him.

I vote in kesrwan.

First let's see whether there will be byelections to fill the seat of Nehmat Efrem.

If there is any elections, it will be Mansour el Bon against me.

I would win of course. But that is not the point.

For the coming elections in Kesrwan given the current law it will be

FPM
Roger Azar
Ziad Baroud
Juan Hobeich
And two unknown

LF
Chawki Daccache
Nehmate Efrem
Kataeb partisan
And two unknown

Third list
Farid Haykal el Khazen
Chamel Roukoz
Mansour el Bon
And two unkown

The result will be roger azar, juan hobeich, farid el Khazen, chawki daccach, and nehmate efrem

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
LF
I vote in kesrwan.

First let's see whether there will be byelections to fill the seat of Nehmat Efrem.

If there is any elections, it will be Mansour el Bon against me.

I would win of course. But that is not the point.

For the coming elections in Kesrwan given the current law it will be

FPM
Roger Azar
Ziad Baroud
Juan Hobeich
And two unknown

LF
Chawki Daccache
Nehmate Efrem
Kataeb partisan
And two unknown

Third list
Farid Haykal el Khazen
Chamel Roukoz
Mansour el Bon
And two unkown

The result will be roger azar, juan hobeich, farid el Khazen, chawki daccach, and nehmate efrem
LF will win all 5, hands down, the only one who can possibly break through is chamel...

#lalaland

SAVO

the poll is not correct though..
since revolution include many movements : kataeb , nahhas movement , communist , nasserite etc --
who are exactly independent candidates ?