• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Who will you vote for next elections

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters

SAVO

in a parallel world , if each one of you would vote based on the interest of the social class to whom he belong ( workers, banker , petit bourgeois , land owner , commerciant ) would you still vote for the same people you do now ?

SAVO

What's Nahhas position towards Tawteen ?

tawteen is a national issue and it doesnt depend on nahhas or single party..
and most of lebanese agree on refusing it ..

nahhas main concern is regarding the reform , fighting corruption and socio economic reforms
and in this moment this is the main concern before any talk about tawteen , or any regional issues or international issue --
we dont need iran , syria ,saudi , usa , etc to put the reform process on track..

Weezy

The LF are now isolated.
Nobody is approaching them regarding the nomination of the new PM, and it is likely that the new government will be formed without even resorting to them. When Berri and HA nominate Hariri, the latter becomes so boastful and arrogant that he forgets his allies.

They are experiencing now the same isolation he FPM knew in 2005 with the nefarious ta7elof roube3eh or the Kataeb in the early 1970s. The FPM would not have gotten more than 70% of christian votes if Joumblat, Hariri, Berri and HA stood together in 2005.

Don't be happy if the LF are now isolated, because they will benefit from a very large 3atef massi7i around them. Besides, they are now the number 1 Christian force in terms of popularity.

Pity the muslim parties did not learn from this lesson.

i don’t know the reason why Hariri drifted far from LF. What’s clear though is that Hariri can not afford to rekindle his relationship with bassil, it would reduce his block from 20 MPs to 10.

Jaajaa is by far the most respected Christian figure in the Sunnite street.

Kizzeb2019

I vote in kesrwan.

First let's see whether there will be byelections to fill the seat of Nehmat Efrem.

If there is any elections, it will be Mansour el Bon against me.

I would win of course. But that is not the point.

For the coming elections in Kesrwan given the current law it will be

FPM
Roger Azar
Ziad Baroud
Juan Hobeich
And two unknown

LF
Chawki Daccache
Nehmate Efrem
Kataeb partisan
And two unknown

Third list
Farid Haykal el Khazen
Chamel Roukoz
Mansour el Bon
And two unkown

The result will be roger azar, juan hobeich, farid el Khazen, chawki daccach, and nehmate efrem
U can add charbel Khalil and Nada Elboustani to the list and the result will be Nada and Charbel Khalil

U can add charbel Khalil and Nada Elboustani to the list and the result will be Nada and Charbel Khalil
No FPM will get max 2 MPs in Kesrwan

There won't be local "zou3ama" such as Efrem and Bone with them this time to bolster the number of votes. You can count Juan Hobeich, but still.
FPM are this time on their own against LF (1) Efrem (1) Farid el khazen (1)

Last edited:
i don’t know the reason why Hariri drifted far from LF. What’s clear though is that Hariri can not afford to rekindle his relationship with bassil, it would reduce his block from 20 MPs to 10.

Jaajaa is by far the most respected Christian figure in the Sunnite street.

Hariri is finished.
He won't come PM forever.
Besides, all 3 "rou2asa" starting from the coming 3ahed won't be party figures :

Bassil, Geagea, and Frangieh won't be the next president, Army Chief Joseph Aoun could be

Hariri and Miqati won't be PM, Nawaf Salam could be

Berri won't be Parliament chief, Abbas Ibrahim could be

I am deeply lost here....are we alien or what ? No one is talking about any revolutionary ? Where are them ? It has been soon 1 year and not a single face ? It looks like this revolution is the biggest joke ever

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
I am deeply lost here....are we alien or what ? No one is talking about any revolutionary ? Where are them ? It has been soon 1 year and not a single face ? It looks like this revolution is the biggest joke ever

Did you just discover that man?

oldschool

El ahla Yali bi zihna sene here about the revolution byerja3 bi hotellak undecided

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Elections in Lebanon:
People vote for whomever they want, and then Hizbullah rules the country as they wish.

In other words, bala ta3me and a gigantic waste of time. @SAVO a trip in Europe is a better use of your time mate.

SAVO

Elections in Lebanon:
People vote for whomever they want, and then Hizbullah rules the country as they wish.

In other words, bala ta3me and a gigantic waste of time. @SAVO a trip in Europe is a better use of your time mate.

after all u make a point dude.. thats what happen so often.. lebanon is a lost case...

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
after all u make a point dude.. thats what happen so often.. lebanon is a lost case...

It is what happens all the time. Anything without Hizbullah rubber stamp does not pass and if it did, there are consequences (e.g. May 7 attacks).