• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Who will you vote for next elections

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Do you buy his crap ?
He's always paranoid and thinks one world order and some blue ray are after him.

I think he does it to filter out cynics and skeptics to secure a following of Innocents (the Innocent Junganian Archtype) as those are more impressionable and agreeable followers.

I don't agree with his flat earth and conspiracy crap, just his political outtake on things.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
I think he does it to filter out cynics and skeptics to secure a following of Innocents (the Innocent Junganian Archtype) as those are more impressionable and agreeable followers.

I don't agree with his flat earth and conspiracy crap, just his political outtake on things.

He projects a very aggressive and hostile stance towards Jumblatt
Do you agree with that ?
like i understand to be against Jumblatt politically, but this guy hates his guts.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
He projects a very aggressive and hostile stance towards Jumblatt
Do you agree with that ?
like i understand to be against Jumblatt politically, but this guy hates his guts.

Yeah F^ck Jumbo. I feel the same way. Druze need a new young leader.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Yeah F^ck Jumbo. I feel the same way. Druze need a new young leader.

Better find that young leader and quick
because once shit hits the fan, jumblatt through his connections and wealth will recover for sure.
As a durzi there's nothing for you in this state, you're almost like a second class citizen (unfortunately)
Bassil/HA through their trojan horses in your community (including Moselh Sardine) managed to disperse you and weaken you further.

I honestly think that the druzes best interest right now is to stick behind Jumblatt at least till after the third republic is established.
(but that's just me)

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
They are more powerful in maten, than LF.

But they can't win any seat alone. They need alliances. According to the last elections figures, they need to ally with LF and Murr to win 1 or 2 seats. But, will LF ally with Kataeb without anything in return? Always according to last elections figures, FPM-Tashnag alliance will get the 2 seats if LF and Kataeb do not ally.

dyyyy

Will Kataeb be stupid enough to run the elections solo without LF ?
It doesn't make sense to ally with LF, their whole value now is that they're outside the regime, they will actually lose by allying with LF. and with the proportion system, alliances don't make much difference

SAVO

i think lebanon need a sort of violent dictatorship for 20-30 years .. and later turn into parlamentary democracy
people need to be educated on principle of civil society .. and rule of law..they are too immature and violent for an open democratic society

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
It doesn't make sense to ally with LF, their whole value now is that they're outside the regime, they will actually lose by allying with LF. and with the proportion system, alliances don't make much difference

Bielections will be held according to majoritatian law

If Kataeb goes with LF in metn, then bye bye Edgard Maalouf ,

In Kesrwan, it js likely that Nehmat Frem won t go with FPM,, that s a lost seat for FPM as well.

Roukoz as well wont be with FPM, bas anyway, Roukoz is not popular enough, because a bit dim witted if not too much.

Let s see Juan Hubeich with who he will go, FPM or Farid Haykal ?

The objective when it comes to elections is to earn the maximum number of seats, not to stick with principles that could lead the party into oblivion. And samy is the king of bad decisions that end up with less and less kataeb partisans
If Kataeb will remain strong headed and stubborn as they have always been since Samy s leadership , expect that 99% of Kataeb become LF, awal Nadim Gemayel

In 2009, kataeb were 5 , in 2018, 3,

Last edited:
Thanks to the current electoral law nearly all feudal parties and political families got wiped off the political map in Lebanon (fattouch, skaff, boutros harb, mansour el bone, fares boueiz, fares souhaid, tueiny, miche pharaon, carlos eddeh, dory chamoun, william tawk)

The objective is to keep these politically dead people in their tomb and not awaken them.

FPM must not ally with mansour el bone, murr, michel mouawad this time, and must be vigilant so as to keep those who are politically dead in their tomb forever

Last edited:

cedarheart

Legendary Member
[...]

Can Juan run for parliament in next elections?
Aren't heads of municipal councils supposed to resign 2 years before the election in order to be eligible (at least on paper, i know in practice "exceptions" can be "justified" by our political mafia)? Or was that changed in the latest electoral law?

Can Juan run for parliament in next elections?
Aren't heads of municipal councils supposed to resign 2 years before the election in order to be eligible (at least on paper, i know in practice "exceptions" can be "justified" by our political mafia)? Or was that changed in the latest electoral law?
Municipal heads need 6 months only not 2 years.

This is what I recall from Ziad Hawat's experience, as he was Municipal head in Jbeil

JB81

Legendary Member
If Kataeb goes with LF in metn, then bye bye Edgard Maalouf ,

In Kesrwan, it js likely that Nehmat Frem won t go with FPM,, that s a lost seat for FPM as well.

Roukoz as well wont be with FPM, bas anyway, Roukoz is not popular enough, because a bit dim witted if not too much.

On what base did you calculate Matn elections. If I remember correctly, Hankash made it with 200 votes difference, LF barely crossed the el7asel

On what base did you calculate Matn elections. If I remember correctly, Hankash made it with 200 votes difference, LF barely crossed the el7asel
I did not say that LF + Kataeb will necessarily create a synergy and bring additional MPs in Metn.

It turns out that the catholic seat is the weakest seat in Metn, much like the minority seat in Beirut 1 or the second armenian seat in Zahleh.
"Residual" (fadalet) votes in this case matter, in that case Kataeb would forego one maronite seat (hankache) in order to secure a more easily earned seat (the catholic one, maybe elie karameh in this case).

Besides, we have to see whether big fat Sarkis Sarkis will be stupid enough and pay millions of $ this time to join FPM and lose at the end.

I think he will play it safe and remains with Michel el Murr , his chances are higher there but still he won t make it

As I see it in Metn, under current law, Lf + Kataeb 4
Murr 0
FPM + Tashnag 4

If FPM takes Murr and Sarkis with him (which is likely if Armenians plays well their role as brokers) they would end up with 5/3.

But again, can FPM ensure that Murr remain loyal to the new FPM-led parlimentary block ?

Last edited: