• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Who will you vote for next elections

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

Why would Murr lose this time? He got a lot of votes last time
This kind of electoral law punishes independent candidates in the long run.
It encourages parties and blocs.

Murr is all alone. Ma2tou3 men chajra, plus he s very old. The major part of his base has been scattered among kataeb fpm and ouwet

• Advertisement
  • J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

How do you envison byelections in Metn and Kesrwan in terms of alliances if we assume that they will happen soon ?

Venom

Venom

Legendary Member
    Like in 2018, I will not vote For anyone who allies with hizballa , Hariri and berri.

that’s dumb politics if u want to fight corruption.

SAVO

SAVO

Like in 2018, I will not vote For anyone who allies with hizballa , Hariri and berri.
    that’s dumb politics if u want to fight corruption.

there is no poliical debate in lebanon since 40 years. the is no exchange of opinions or political positions ..there is a sort of one way communication top - down..
    i will give you an example.
    in the shia community there is the mahdale rule since 30 years.. what sort of political debate is there on this community ? all shia know thay berri is a thief and all of them silent.. if any voice raise above the line the iron fist of ze3ran and thugs id ready to beat the hell up of that voice ..that what later became as a praxis of " Sa7sou7 " and the worst of it this culture became a normal thing and acceptable by most of lebanese ..
    MOU came to support this handicap of democracy and worsen the situation.. since their concern is only in their narrow sectarian political agenda and they find in LF thrit only rival..

baleha

baleha

communist party.
    i don't see them listed in your poll.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

Why do I have the impression that no one is willing to cope with FPM during the coming elections , except tashnag ? (Christian sector only)

LF / Kataeb / Marada no way yemcho ma3 tayyar

Farid el khazen / Mouawad / Nehmat Efrem no way

Boutros Harb / Michel Pharaon no way

Those who could : mansour el bone, either fattouch or skaff, but not both, as one is for the other what is Lf is for fpm and vice-versa, that is the devil incarnate, and sarkis sarkis. Anyway good luck

oldschool

oldschool

With the exception of Bon, FPM didn’t benefit from any of those guys in votes. Their votes were used for their own seats. The benefit was getting them to join the takattol.

the lack of alliances won’t hurt us. The problem is getting the grey zone indépendants to vote for us again.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

With the exception of Bon, FPM didn’t benefit from any of those guys in votes. Their votes were used for their own seats. The benefit was getting them to join the takattol.

the lack of alliances won’t hurt us. The problem is getting the grey zone indépendants to vote for us again.
    But the question remains: will Bon accept to be the good samaritan again and give all his votes for the FPM without securing a seat for himself ?
    On the aftermath of the elections he said: ghalta w 3melta.

He ran the elections with a majoritarian mindset; he did not delve enough into the statistical intricacies of the law (it is indeed a very difficult law from a candidate perspective). And it seems he's not willing to fall in the trap again. He would rather join farid haykal, as his chances to earn a seat with him are higher.

oldschool

oldschool

^ eh alla ywaf2o. I don’t think it’s that big of a difference. Fpm should work on getting two seats. It can’t get more anyway. One seat will be a setback.

Fpm was clear with them all. Fpm votes will be for fpmers w u get ur own tafdilis. If u win sehten aa albkon.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

The grey zone will go this time to revolution/moujtama3 madaneh candidates unless they run the elections as they did last time, that is, unprepared, disorganized and motivated by self-interest.

FPM would then have a chance

SAVO

SAVO

in case of possible.tajnees.of the christians of hiroshima and nagasaki . all of them will vote for FPM