Whom have you met from the forum?

Z

zodiac

Sorry mn wein bta3erfo ba3ed?? :p

Ana ba3ref TonyFPM, w Maggy (we were at uni 2gether)

• Advertisement
  • orange infection

orange infection

Sorry mn wein bta3erfo ba3ed?? :p

Ana ba3ref TonyFPM, w Maggy (we were at uni 2gether)
    personally ma ba3rif 7adan bas ba3rif samer w shechenco bas on facebook
    i had the curiosity to know some ppl before but now that a couple of members know my real name i feel like i am tied some how , ye3neh posting as an anonymous person is more comfortable sara7a , u don't know them and don't have some personal relations with them so u can post freely without caring about what this would think and just express yourself
    (btw i also know a couple of members henneh ma3eh bel uni but they are not much active right now bas they are known in the forum)

Booyakasha

Booyakasha

Legendary Member
    i had the curiosity to know some ppl before but now that a couple of members know my real name i feel like i am tied some how , ye3neh posting as an anonymous person is more comfortable sara7a , u don't know them and don't have some personal relations with them so u can post freely without caring about what this would think and just express yourself
    (btw i also know a couple of members henneh ma3eh bel uni but they are not much active right now bas they are known in the forum)

If you're feeling tied w hek, allah yestour if you were an anonymous poster :tongue:

orange infection

orange infection

If you're feeling tied w hek, allah yestour if you were an anonymous poster :tongue:
    ya zalameh , before now, the private message limit was 100 messages aw 75 messages iza 7ada byezkor , and i had to delete everyday the messages cz bi3abbeh el inbox and i cant receive messages because of the deleted messages 3abouleh el inbox , so i stopped posting for a while because i was tired of deleting , now with this 1000 messages limit , i can breathe bas ba3edneh 7eses 7eleh makhnou2 :tongue: moukayyad bel 3adet wel ta2alid w 7okm el moujtama3 :tongue:

Shev

Shev

LOOOL shawfe min l 3omor :biggrin:

Z

zodiac

We all know u!
    LOL!
    ana shakhsiye 3amme :rock:
    لكم ومن اجلكم

But sometimes i wish my personality wasen't revieled around here.. it would be much easier to write!

Anyway u can all Facebook me:p
    its HaYtham not Haitham btw :sneaky2:

orange infection

orange infection

okay now am i the first one who doesn't know the true name of zodiac??
    now after thinking about it , he's a journalist and his name is haytham , is it haytham khawand ???

a59

a59

You'd be amazed by how many masks fell down if you visit tayyar.org facebook group and check the introduce yourself topic over there. :sneaky2:

orange infection

orange infection

You'd be amazed by how many masks fell down if you visit tayyar.org facebook group and check the introduce yourself topic over there. :sneaky2:
    you'd be amazed by the amount of the "i don't care" i have inside :sneaky2: it was just a note , seme7na :26:

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    LOL!
    ana shakhsiye 3amme :rock:
    لكم ومن اجلكم

But sometimes i wish my personality wasen't revieled around here.. it would be much easier to write!

Anyway u can all Facebook me:p
    its HaYtham not Haitham btw :sneaky2:
    Its not that hard :tongue:

Your Orange Room avatar exist in your photos :redface:

General-Specific

General-Specific

isn't anybody scared of the Mossad...or the MSW (mou5abarat souriye wla) ??

I'm sure of that this forum is watched