• Advertisement
  • Shev

Shev

LoooooooL ma32oul? :p

Jo
    kalel
    kmarthe
    false Morel

u know eLad, I was very lazy during the last two years, ma kenet fadye to organize gatherings as usual, ken l sheghel la fo2 rase :crying:, bass ma tkhaf, hopefully men3awwid this summer, 3temid 3layye LoL :biggrin:

I can't believe you haven't met elad!! all the people you've met qom, and elad qom teneh... actually rye or whatever he's calling himself now and elad qom teneh. really awesome times! :bounce:

some people in here are of the best you'd meet in your life. too bad I don't see many of them active anymore.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I can't believe you haven't met elad!! all the people you've met qom, and elad qom teneh... actually rye or whatever he's calling himself now and elad qom teneh. really awesome times! :bounce:

some people in here are of the best you'd meet in your life. too bad I don't see many of them active anymore.
    Latest Updates:

- Amirkani
    - Icberg
    - O-Angel
    - Elad
    :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

:deli: :deli: :deli:

P.S: Shta2nelak, ok? :sneaky2:

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Elad Rasso malioon LOL.
    Kamen li ba3ed ma shevak ma shev shi..hehe

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I met many and forgot many. To name some:

Dark Angel; Nayla; Abou Sandal; Moodyrator; Jo; Layyouss & Boiler.

Reactions: Jo
    JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    in 2005 I met many members of the forum, many if not most are no more here, but the ones I still remember their faces are the famous @X
    and lady @coralie
    WTF it was 14 years ago :eek:

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I haven't met him yet, but @Iron Maiden is on my to-do list.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don’t think I have met anyone from the current posters in person... not sure though :)
    I know a few on Facebook!