Who's who?

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
we are seeing new active members and from the way they write it is obvious that they are old members who have either changed their names or created new ones

can you guess who is who?

• Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @postscript is shadow, welcome back. And if not, welcome back anyway.

P

postscript

@postscript is shadow, welcome back. And if not, welcome back anyway.
    Oh so it is not Weezy or Weezo anymore?
    Is that why you no longer call me these lovely names you once did?

BostscriBt: I can give you my word of honor that what you have written above is not correct.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

BostscriBt: I can give you my word of honor that what you have written above is not correct.
    LOL! You might be Weezo or you might not, it is not important cos when we refer to you as Weezo it is an illustration of the fact that you share many common views :)

P

postscript

LOL! You might be Weezo or you might not, it is not important cos when we refer to you as Weezo it is an illustration of the fact that you share many common views :)
    I share common views with practically everyone here except about 5 with whom, given a chance, I would not want to share the planet. It makes me wonder why some views matter more than others especially if they happen to be the type that panders to prejudices.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm actually @Indie I sometimes fight with myself to throw you off, but I can no longer keep up so I had to admit it

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

hmm.. I would appreciate it much if you bring me up the post where I called you Weezo.. Ba3den, eh ok, I take your forum word of honor, bass tell me wein besroufa?

As of the BostcriBt, I may have Pullshited you for trying to imBersonate a da3eshi.. Bass who knows, my records of missing the winning Lotto tell much about my accuracy when it comes to certain things.

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    [̲̲̅̅C̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅y̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅K̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅T̲̲̅̅h̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅C̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅]

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm actually @Indie I sometimes fight with myself to throw you off, but I can no longer keep up so I had to admit it
    @Indie I think is armaniyye, sometimes she still makes the mistake of "inta yalla rou7i 3a beitak.." when she gets angry and wants to slap someone, while you @Isabella don't. You slap like a cobra, and then regret your slap for thinking you were too hard, get a cop of coffee, and start thinking of what to write to make the slap fade away.. Anyway, you too would make good friends I suppose, for good and for bad.

L

lebanon01

@lebanon01 medri minou
    Old member iyem LFPM.org min l 2004 , ill keep my old nickname hidden... :rolleyes:

We missed @X ( alra2iss l fakhri lal lfpm ),
    Iza ekhid 3a khatrak min l tayyar , btitrikna w bit fill ?!o_O

Last edited:
    DLT

DLT

Orange Room Supporter
    @Indie I think is armaniyye, sometimes she still makes the mistake of "inta yalla rou7i 3a beitak.." when she gets angry and wants to slap someone, while you @Isabella don't. You slap like a cobra, and then regret your slap for thinking you were too hard, get a cop of coffee, and start thinking of what to write to make the slap fade away.. Anyway, you too would make good friends I suppose, for good and for bad.
    good analysis lol

L

lebanon01

@Chief , @ Kolar , @ jade , @ sev , @ nadnoud , @ >watani< , @ flamenguita , @Comrade Bassam , @ kibitzer , @ false morel , @ boliath , @ vegojimbo , @ mikey117 , @ dry ice , @ daniab , @Arze, @ cedarlb, @ faithful....

Anyone still active minoun ?? even in different nicknames ? Aw kilo jeb wled , libis l wazra w 3am yijle? :(

Last edited:
    Hameed

Hameed

Anyone still active minoun ?? even in different nicknames ? Aw kilo jeb wled , libis l wazra w 3am yijle? :(
    @sev <= min 7ine ila akhar
    @>Watani< <== embala active
    @false Morel <== bass eykoun fi shi khabar 3ajeel, mitel 2awal faw3ett YouStink
    @vegojimbo <== hayda abou bsayneh active eh active.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Halmarra ra7 ez3al 3an Jad, Lesh mfakkertini overweight: I have a nice athletic body lima3loumetek although I am way older.
    ma twekhezna estez @Silence , I didn't know you're an athlete. It's good to know. You know? My dad is an athlete as well and he never missed a marathon.
    aslan, yes, ma3ak 7a22, you can't be khattar because you have better communication skills, maybe they should replace him with someone who can impress the audience..

Moria is Charbel Nahas.
    nono, mesh mazbout, I bet 3M is way younger.. ba3den 3M mas7oub mn lseno :p