Who's who?

• Advertisement
  • P

postscript

hmm.. I would appreciate it much if you bring me up the post where I called you Weezo.. Ba3den, eh ok, I take your forum word of honor, bass tell me wein besroufa?

As of the BostcriBt, I may have Pullshited you for trying to imBersonate a da3eshi.. Bass who knows, my records of missing the winning Lotto tell much about my accuracy when it comes to certain things.
    I should perhaps have written it more clearly. No It was not you but 4 or 5 members did call me that.
    As for my word of honor, true you cannot cash it anywhere but I am willing to bet my life that what you have written is incorrect.

I never impersonated any da3ishi nor did I ever say I supported that organization but you guys ganged up on me and read what you wanted to read. I could not help it.

I must have been the only member ever who had more dislikes than likes. And thank God for the revolution and the stance that Nabil NqouIa took (whatever happened to that anyway ? Is his membership to the parliamentary club still suspended or does he now think he is more useful to society by just not turning up to any parliamentary session?) . I rode the wave of public support to improve the ratio of my likes to my dislikes. I thought You guys would follow in his footstep and support it and that way I would not go down in history as the most disliked member of this forum. Alas, it was not to be. I had a little success nevertheless. Soon someone brought up an old facebook posting of Zebian and the christians, god bless them, got so sensitive, felt hurt and distanced themselves . there went my chance to cash in on fickle popular support. And now I dont find it so easy to backtrack (my word of honor you know) Even if I end up the only one in Ryad Solh square holding a banner that reads down with something supporting this awakening after decades of justifiable slumber.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I should perhaps have written it more clearly. No It was not you but 4 or 5 members did call me that.
    As for my word of honor, true you cannot cash it anywhere but I am willing to bet my life that what you have written is incorrect.

I never impersonated any da3ishi nor did I ever say I supported that organization but you guys ganged up on me and read what you wanted to read. I could not help it.

I must have been the only member ever who had more dislikes than likes. And thank God for the revolution and the stance that Nabil NqouIa took (whatever happened to that anyway ? Is his membership to the parliamentary club still suspended or does he now think he is more useful to society by just not turning up to any parliamentary session?) . I rode the wave of public support to improve the ratio of my likes to my dislikes. I thought You guys would follow in his footstep and support it and that way I would not go down in history as the most disliked member of this forum. Alas, it was not to be. I had a little success nevertheless. Soon someone brought up an old facebook posting of Zebian and the christians, god bless them, got so sensitive, felt hurt and distanced themselves . there went my chance to cash in on fickle popular support. And now I dont find it so easy to backtrack (my word of honor you know) Even if I end up the only one in Ryad Solh square holding a banner that reads down with something supporting this awakening after decades of justifiable slumber.
    why dont you hashtag your name at the corner of the banner in small font so that we can all see it on tv and direct the birri gang to protect you from all potential assaults :p

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oh yeah when @ruins joined the forum I had my suspicion he was @Dark Angel I even sent him a message asking about it :p I'm like 40% sure he's not :p

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

I'm starting to like you nevertheless, you take the art of composing words to fit meaningful thoughts seriously which end up being a pleasant reading experience. For the sake of playing around a little, let us just suppose you're shadow, in that case your attempt at hiding your signature in style is a failure. If not, then you're doing well in establishing yourself inside own frame of honor, at least on my humble appreciation wall.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    And i have my suspicion that @Nayla is actually @Hameed, she made that second account to throw us all off :p

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    yih!! w ana kamen kenet mfakkretik @Hameed :D
    Hahaha Tle3na kellna @Hameed

I think @Danny Z is @Chanklish he made that second account only for trolling purposes

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Oh yeah when @ruins joined the forum I had my suspicion he was @Dark Angel I even sent him a message asking about it :p I'm like 40% sure he's not :p
    i have learned something very valuable from ruins, the power of questions :p but no, i have no other names on the forum, wysiwyg :p

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    i have learned something very valuable from ruins, the power of questions :p but no, i have no other names on the forum, wysiwyg :p
    Well I was kinda obsessed with you at the time lol saw you everywhere :p

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    3afashtak, wi. I always had doubts about you being @taifoon
    ba3den, ana mesh Catwoman, ana @Wonder Woman
    Sounds like a nice guy, bass meeno haida el taifoon? Never heard of him, must belong to a b.c era way before I was born, teen aged, matured, married, di-matured, divorced and then registered on this forum..

Hameed

Hameed

@Hameed is @Hameed, if need to be mistaken somehow can be @KhalifaAbouBakerAlBaghdadi, why is that ?!
    simply because of all who thought I was someone else in disguise don't dare to bear my avatar:cool:
    :eek: right right ?o_O

Hameed

Hameed

Where @Hameed is spotted, @ORMOD @ecce homo @Hawkeye follow :confused:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Danny Z cannot never ever be @Chanklish !!
    @Danny Z = lame
    @Chanklish = Casa Bonita Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sounds like a nice guy, bass meeno haida el taifoon? Never heard of him, must belong to a b.c era way before I was born, teen aged, matured, married, di-matured, divorced and then registered on this forum..
    he was an active member in the forum, registered before I did, kamen metlak very eloquent w mas7oub mn lseno (in a positive way), very smart and very decent, his posts were very valuable, te2riban te2riban te2riban metel @Dark Angel
    I don't think he belongs to the BC era, he was well informed about technology :p
    he's missed because he was remarquable.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Where @Hameed is spotted, @ORMOD @ecce homo @Hawkeye follow :confused:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Danny Z cannot never ever be @Chanklish !!
    @Danny Z = lame
    @Chanklish = Casa Bonita Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Jeyik l ban ya tarik l Sala

Last edited:
    Hameed

Hameed

sarleh more than 2 months mish m2arrab sawbak, khalina as7ab lol.
    Now mention for us your other usernames if you still remember them.lol
    that's why I said " follow ", means surveillance, you think I don't know about spy games ?! ... or invisible @Jo mode ?!

Chanklish

Chanklish

Hahaha Tle3na kellna @Hameed

I think @Danny Z is @Chanklish he made that second account only for trolling purposes
    Sorry i am chanko a chauvinist racist awesome scotch drinking cigar smoking awesomness ..im not danny..

P

postscript

:D

La youkhifouni el Ban laken taktoulouni Dam3atou 2ommi :D
    I think you get used to bans. My first one and after only 25 postings was truly hurtful. I was like what did I do? Others said much much harsher things and still they roamed free.

There I was with opinions on practically everything and I wanted to share them with the world and suddenly I couldn't. Dead end, brick wall and an intellectual fence kept me from reaching out even to those who agreed with me. Zolm!!!

My second ban hurt less and by the time i had my fifth it was like water off a duck's back.
    Consequently I learned the art of subtlety and how to sugarcoat my swipes in a way that the target gets confused as to whether I am praising or insulting.