Who's who?

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
he was an active member in the forum, registered before I did, kamen metlak very eloquent w mas7oub mn lseno (in a positive way), very smart and very decent, his posts were very valuable, te2riban te2riban te2riban metel @Dark Angel
I don't think he belongs to the BC era, he was well informed about technology :p
he's missed because he was remarquable.
ma3 el teshdid 3al #te2riban :p

• Advertisement
  • Hameed

Hameed

I think you get used to bans
    most of the bans here are caused by women and wonder women unstable hormones and how she gets and processes those signals in her brain cells. Some of them are moderators others who weep for moderators.
    Consequently I learned the art of subtlety and how to sugarcoat my swipes in a way that the target gets confused as to whether I am praising or insulting.
    I am embarrassed to say that I am of an old age and I am still ignorant of how to do this, in my mind I am against them but in Lebanon you have to use them, I still don't know how.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    I think you get used to bans. My first one and after only 25 postings was truly hurtful. I was like what did I do? Others said much much harsher things and still they roamed free.

There I was with opinions on practically everything and I wanted to share them with the world and suddenly I couldn't. Dead end, brick wall and an intellectual fence kept me from reaching out even to those who agreed with me. Zolm!!!

My second ban hurt less and by the time i had my fifth it was like water off a duck's back.
    Consequently I learned the art of subtlety and how to sugarcoat my swipes in a way that the target gets confused as to whether I am praising or insulting.
    Wait 5 bans since May? You have touched so many nerves that even I couldn't reach.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wait 5 bans since May? You have touched so many nerves that even I couldn't reach.
    It is tough in the beginning being taken for a da3eshi surrounded by a mob of kuffar on steroids. Ma heke post?

P

postscript

I am embarrassed to say that I am of an old age and I am still ignorant of how to do this, in my mind I am against them but in Lebanon you have to use them, I still don't know how.
    Let's hope the particular poster that I said this to is not reading this but here is an illustration.
    In a recent reply to someone I wrote: "Man you blow my mind when you say intelligent stuff like this. I am sure you have genuine talents you could work on further improving".
    Here I am telling the guy he is intelligent for saying what he did, and then I said GENUINE talents he could work on improving. that could mean either his intelligence is not genuine or it is not a talent he possesses. Of course you have to get your timing right.
    P.S I regretted saying that afterwards as he is a legendary member of this forum.

P

postscript

Shocking and you say things much more outrageous than I do. It could be when you say bad things, what you say could be construed as a personal opinion of yours. People could then take it or leave it.
    And when I say bad things it may just be highlighting an ugly reality that people know but do not want to be reminded of.
    It is tough in the beginning being taken for a da3eshi surrounded by a mob of kuffar on steroids. Ma heke post?
    Tell me about it. From my side it was not very pleasant.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    most of the bans here are caused by women and wonder women unstable hormones and how she gets and processes those signals in her brain cells. Some of them are moderators others who weep for moderators.
    Happens to us all before we get used to the unlucky combo of baathi 3ala da3eshi borderline you suffer from. The minute we realize that, we start unbanning and liking you.

I also would feel embarrassed if I had to apply different rules depending on where I am at the moment. Ever considered a permanent stay in your sheikhoukha, say either in your mind or in Lebanon?

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Shocking and you say things much more outrageous than I do. It could be when you say bad things, what you say could be construed as a personal opinion of yours. People could then take it or leave it.
    And when I say bad things it may just be highlighting an ugly reality that people know but do not want to be reminded of.

Tell me about it. From my side it was not very pleasant.
    It has to do more with some sectarian tensions. You being perceived as a Sunni Muslim digging deep into Christian insecurities which drove people absolutely nuts. I can't remember you anytime supporting Salafism or Islamic extremism but the da3esh label was slapped regardless. That's an amazing achievement though. Congrats. In my defense, I also managed to drive some "established" members here totally nuts.

Hameed

Hameed

Happens to us all before we get used to the unlucky combo of baathi 3ala da3eshi borderline you suffer from. The minute we realize that, we start unbanning and liking you
    I also would feel embarrassed if I had to apply different rules depending on where I am at the moment. Ever considered a permanent stay in your sheikhoukha, say either in your mind or in Lebanon?
    I don't suffer from this combo at all, those who suffer are the ones who think good of the free democratic world and knowingly that this very same world is the cause of their atrocities. As someone looking at the mirror everyday single day and says to himself: " ana 7mar "

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't suffer from this combo at all, those who suffer are the ones who think good of the free democratic world and knowingly that this very same world is the cause of their atrocities. As someone looking at the mirror everyday single day and says to himself: " ana 7mar "
    hmmm... Worth reflecting on that last mirror example thing.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Since the title of the thread is who's who I think you're a lot wiser than you lead on and this combo of da3esh baathi is only intended to piss people off :p

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Since the title of the thread is who's who I think you're a lot wiser than you lead on and this combo of da3esh baathi is only intended to piss people off :p
    @Hameed is an old decent guy whose mind sits on the tip of his tongue.. Ma fi bluff here, whatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet.. In contrast to my old grandfather 40 years before he went very old and pretended to be senile only to get to touch the boobs of young neighbor ladies and get away with it without a slap.

Hameed

Hameed

to better understand the Baath-Da3eshi combo and @Hameed way of thinking is to think for a moment what do all these countries want with our region ?! why are they here ?! who gives them the right to decide on our behalf what's good for us and what's not? ...... I see people cheering for Persia, other for Al Saud Family, others for USA and its false peace and freedom, others for Russia as if Putin minna Ahlou al Bayt .... or those who cheer for the Turks knowing that their grandfathers were in the great Arab revolution.

Who can deny that Bashar el Assad sold his neck and his country ?! who can deny that the FSA did the same as Bashar ?!...... who can deny that HA sectarian hate over Omar and Abou Baker and Othman was a great mistake ?!

If @Hameed was put between two choices either the Khilafa that deletes all virtual borders in the Muslim world and the between false freedom/democracy and countries who are dividing and weakening and playing us, @Hameed would prefer Khilafa any time, even if the cost would be his neck at the hand of a blinded extremist salafi who is so angry at this situation as much as @Hameed is, that he even subdued to the fact that I was registered as a shi3a in the ekhrajj kayd of the crusader french colonists laws of state and that it is time to cut my rafida neck and Nasrallah making it achieved fast with his irresponsible speeches.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    to better understand the Baath-Da3eshi combo and @Hameed way of thinking is to think for a moment what do all these countries want with our region ?! why are they here ?! who gives them the right to decide on our behalf what's good for us and what's not? ...... I see people cheering for Persia, other for Al Saud Family, others for USA and its false peace and freedom, others for Russia as if Putin minna Ahlou al Bayt .... or those who cheer for the Turks knowing that their grandfathers were in the great Arab revolution.

Who can deny that Bashar el Assad sold his neck and his country ?! who can deny that the FSA did the same as Bashar ?!...... who can deny that HA sectarian hate over Omar and Abou Baker and Othman was a great mistake ?!

If @Hameed was put between two choices either the Khilafa that deletes all virtual borders in the Muslim world and the between false freedom/democracy and countries who are dividing and weakening and playing us, @Hameed would prefer Khilafa any time, even if the cost would be his neck at the hand of a blinded extremist salafi who is so angry at this situation as much as @Hameed is, that he even subdued to the fact that I was registered as a shi3a in the ekhrajj kayd of the crusader french colonists laws of state and that it is time to cut my rafida neck and Nasrallah making it achieved fast with his irresponsible speeches.
    Your problem @7amamido is that you're a loser keef ma baramta: First the da3eshiyoun will cut your rafidi neck only for you being you, and later the crusaders will still crush them and rule the land.

Rethink man, rethink..

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

Ya delli! Khilafa b3aynak get with the program! You might as well join the ssnp :) talama you believe in no borders, tfaddal l hilal l khasib kello elak w added bonus, ma hada rah yejik bel zabh :p

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    that's why I said " follow ", means surveillance, you think I don't know about spy games ?! ... or invisible @Jo mode ?!
    Insider information for you Hameed.. keep it hush hush. But the moderator does have a Hameed-emergency siren that goes off whenever you make a post.