Who's who?

• Advertisement
  • Hameed

Hameed

Insider information for you Hameed.. keep it hush hush. But the moderator does have a Hameed-emergency siren that goes off whenever you make a post.
    akeed, just noticing the number of random error messages I get from this forum, tells me there are things cooked for me which isn't the case for other members.

Hameed

Hameed

Ya delli! Khilafa b3aynak get with the program! You might as well join the ssnp :) talama you believe in no borders, tfaddal l hilal l khasib kello elak w added bonus, ma hada rah yejik bel zabh :p
    SSNP get more bickering from me than any other party, mostly offline than online, CIA failure dogs who only hate Hafez el Assad and Baath and haven't done any work for their so called hilal khara kleb.

Who said I am only restricted to the hilal khasseeb, the khilafa must expand through out the Islamic world. Those who claim that the prophet didn't do an Islamic state are ignorant fools or bayeedeen tanajer wou seef el 3abed, if there was no state Islam would be in a state of Chaos, but it wasn't the case until our age, now we live in chaos after living in a period of humiliation and having leaders who are marionettes to the west.

Hameed

Hameed

Your problem @7amamido is that you're a loser keef ma baramta: First the da3eshiyoun will cut your rafidi neck only for you being you, and later the crusaders will still crush them and rule the land.
    Rethink man, rethink..
    I already said that in my post no ?! ... however, the crusader part, I am not so sure.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    I think you get used to bans. My first one and after only 25 postings was truly hurtful. I was like what did I do? Others said much much harsher things and still they roamed free.

There I was with opinions on practically everything and I wanted to share them with the world and suddenly I couldn't. Dead end, brick wall and an intellectual fence kept me from reaching out even to those who agreed with me. Zolm!!!

My second ban hurt less and by the time i had my fifth it was like water off a duck's back.
    Consequently I learned the art of subtlety and how to sugarcoat my swipes in a way that the target gets confused as to whether I am praising or insulting.
    I dont think you got 5 bans. Did you ?

Arze

Arze

Legendary Member
    @Chief , @ Kolar , @ jade , @ sev , @ nadnoud , @ >watani< , @ flamenguita , @Comrade Bassam , @ kibitzer , @ false morel , @ boliath , @ vegojimbo , @ mikey117 , @ dry ice , @ daniab , @Arze, @ cedarlb, @ faithful....

Anyone still active minoun ?? even in different nicknames ? Aw kilo jeb wled , libis l wazra w 3am yijle? :(
    Hahahaha serna badna njawez l wled.. well, i m planning a come back to the forum🤣