• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Why are the Democrats and their followers so politically stupid?

V

Viral

Never mind the lying and cheating part. They all do it. But how can a prominent political party like the DNC be so dumb in fooling itself and its supporters again and again?
They believed the mainstream media till the last minute that Trump had less than 2% chance of winning. So they hit the wall and kept on believing the same fake news outlets regardless of common sense or logic as long as the stories fed their fantasies.
Rachel Maddow of MSNBC makes $10 million a year of the same audience simply by acting, laughing and crying in front of them. They still watch her!
From the Kavanaugh Supreme Court Judge nomination to the Mueller Report, the Democrats cherry pick their loosing battles while there are plenty of other battles they can win against lucky Trump only to hand him over the 2020 re-elections and blame it on the Russians. AGAIN!!!
No matter how angry one might be with Trump’s win and behavior. It is hard not to look at the Democrats, and laugh.
Let the jokes begin…:p

• Advertisement
  • V

Viral

Excellent debate: Glenn Greenwald is trying to tell the Democrats why they're losing. They don't want to hear it.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ktir deja vu hal thread.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    I was inspired by your LFers thread;)
    Maybe unrelated to this thread
    Why do all your sources seem to be RT? and always RT?
    I have started to notice this a few threads ago and doesnt seem to be slowing down. Do you check other sources?

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    They are not "stupid".

"Mainstream" Democrats are also beholden to the same powers that hold the Repukes or similar, including Trump. They all would prefer the economical structure of the status quo to continue. So they pick fights about either social issues to stir their base a little, or some useless nonsense like Mueller or whatever. It's all a big circus.

As for CNN, MSNBC, Fox...the rest... come on these are not news media. These are entertainment money making corps. Ya ma7la Jerry Springer.

So to summarize: Big corporations have pretty much destroyed American democracy, by buying politicians and the media.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    this is unbelievable
    and instead of being condemned, looney left are defending him

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Muki your allies

what a shame, usa people supporting such orcs today

V

Viral

Maybe unrelated to this thread
    Why do all your sources seem to be RT? and always RT?
    I have started to notice this a few threads ago and doesnt seem to be slowing down. Do you check other sources?
    The short answer irritating @joseph_lubnan can be fun.:)

Of course I check all sources. That’s how I found out about RT and others.
    What can you find in the mainstream media other than CNN attacking Trump and Fox defending him? You can pretty much tell from the headlines their source. Sadly enough it’s hard to find relevant news in the MSM. It’s mostly insulting to their audience’s intelligence. They’re basically banning investigative reporters and intellectual minds. When was the last time you saw Noam Chomsky on MSM?
    RT is not perfect. It is under the microscope which worked in their favor. They are more reliable than most and I’m surprised how they became leaders in relevant “breaking news”. I’m interested in their guests like Ron Paul for example. I doubt Putin tells Paul what to say on RT. So I see no harm in giving American intellectuals access to voice their opinions when the MSM purposely muzzles them. Ironically, the only time MSM unite in supporting Trump or attacking him is when he declares wars or, talk about pulling out of wars like Syria and Afghanistan. How hard it is to realize they are operated by the deep state and the military industrial complex. On the other hand, in case you haven’t noticed, RT does not promote war and their comments are more in line with an educated society. There are many other independent news sources I appreciate like Democracy Now! but RT’s reports are easier to post.
    The topic of this thread is basically the product of the MSM that fooled the masses into believing in ferry tails. The up side, it’s funny and entertaining:lol:

In case you haven't had the chance to watch this, I highly recommend you do. It's a sample of what the masses are missing by limiting themselves to the MSM.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    The short answer irritating @joseph_lubnan can be fun.:)

Of course I check all sources. That’s how I found out about RT and others.
    What can you find in the mainstream media other than CNN attacking Trump and Fox defending him? You can pretty much tell from the headlines their source. Sadly enough it’s hard to find relevant news in the MSM. It’s mostly insulting to their audience’s intelligence. They’re basically banning investigative reporters and intellectual minds. When was the last time you saw Noam Chomsky on MSM?
    RT is not perfect. It is under the microscope which worked in their favor. They are more reliable than most and I’m surprised how they became leaders in relevant “breaking news”. I’m interested in their guests like Ron Paul for example. I doubt Putin tells Paul what to say on RT. So I see no harm in giving American intellectuals access to voice their opinions when the MSM purposely muzzles them. Ironically, the only time MSM unite in supporting Trump or attacking him is when he declares wars or, talk about pulling out of wars like Syria and Afghanistan. How hard it is to realize they are operated by the deep state and the military industrial complex. On the other hand, in case you haven’t noticed, RT does not promote war and their comments are more in line with an educated society. There are many other independent news sources I appreciate like Democracy Now! but RT’s reports are easier to post.
    The topic of this thread is basically the product of the MSM that fooled the masses into believing in ferry tails. The up side, it’s funny and entertaining:lol:

In case you haven't had the chance to watch this, I highly recommend you do. It's a sample of what the masses are missing by limiting themselves to the MSM.

lol you guys enjoy RT so much I stopped complaining about it, consume your daily bread of Russian propaganda :)

V

Viral

@mrsrx You can't find such story on MSM because they are the story and what they really want a nuclear war between the US and Russia which will destroy both but that would be just fine since wars boost their ratings.

MSM melts down as Trump talks Venezuela with Putin… and ‘feels same way’
    MSM melts down as Trump talks Venezuela with Putin… and ‘feels same way’

America's most trusted talking heads are in meltdown mode, once again accusing Donald Trump of taking orders from Vladimir Putin, after the US leader was seemingly too soft with the Russian president in a recent phone call.
    Rachel Maddow, Jake Tapper, and other spirited Russiagate promoters suffered full-on meltdowns upon learning that Trump apparently hadn’t ‘properly' discussed the issue of “election meddling” in his first phone call with Vladimir Putin since the Mueller report's release.
    Rather, the two leaders spoke about "trade, Venezuela, Ukraine, North Korea, nuclear arms control" and "the Russian hoax" during the hour-long call, according to Trump's tweet.
    Scandalously, the US president failed to press Putin about the most critical, life-and-death issue facing the United States – a massive flub-up that did not go unnoticed by the intrepid Washington press corps.
    "Did you tell [Putin] not to meddle in the next election?" an unseen reporter asked the president during a Friday press conference.
    "We had a good conversation about many different things," Trump replied. "We didn't discuss that."

As for Venezuela, Trump had the audacity to suggest that the Russian president "is not looking to get involved at all, other than that he'd like to see something positive happen" in the South American nation. Trump then showed his true collusion colors, admitting that he "feels the same away" about the ongoing political crisis in Caracas.
    His comments were received with predictable hysteria.
    CNN's Erin Burnett expertly deduced that Trump was "kowtowing" to Putin — on both "election meddling" and Venezuela.
    "'Not looking to get involved' is just blatantly false – according to Trump's own top team," she sniffed, incredulous that Trump would contradict his more hawkish secretary of state, Mike Pompeo. Earlier this week, Pompeo claimed that Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro was about to flee to Cuba and was only persuaded to remain in Caracas because Russia allegedly convinced him to stay.
    Burnett's colleague, Jake Tapper, was inconsolable as he attempted to wrap his head around the apparently unforgivable contents of a routine telephone conversation.
    "He is giving Putin's point of view, almost as if he is the spokesman for the Kremlin!" the CNN anchor fumed, referring to the Russian president as "the man who led and continues to lead cyberattacks on the US." Not missing a beat, Tapper then proceeded to accuse Trump of "continuing to say things about the Mueller investigation that weren't true."
    True to form, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow came close to suffering an on-air stroke over the phone call. Still reeling from her post-Russiagate ratings slump, Maddow looked at Bolton and Pompeo as similarly unmoored kindred spirits.
    The MSNBC host addressed them directly during her broadcast: "Hey, John Bolton, hey, Mike Pompeo, are you guys enjoying your jobs right now?"
    Western media outlets have repeatedly expressed indignation over any attempt by the world's two largest nuclear powers to engage in dialogue. A meeting between Trump and Putin in Helsinki, Finland was described as constructive by both parties, but the US president was still hounded for not excoriating Putin to the media's liking.
    Likely anticipating similar hysteria over the phone call, Trump stated on Friday morning that "as I have always said, long before the Witch Hunt started, getting along with Russia, China, and everyone is a good thing, not a bad thing."

V

Viral

Can someone tell Nancy there is nothing she has to worry about concerning Trump's 2020 landslide win re-election.
    Apparently she forgot her party offered it to him on a silver platter. The Mueller report. Hello :cigar:

Nancy Pelosi fears Trump won't leave White House if he loses 2020 election by small margin

Donald Trump might not voluntarily leave the White House if the Democrats fail to win by “big” in 2020, House speaker Nancy Pelosi has suggested.
    The US president could contest the result and refuse to give up power if her party’s candidate won by only a narrow margin, she said.

V

Viral

Good read...

RussiaGate 2.0 and The Plan to Impeach President Trump