Orange Room Supporter
    Bala as2ila so3beh ekhir el leil allah ywaf2ik... lol

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bala as2ila so3beh ekhir el leil allah ywaf2ik... lol
    ma ana 2elet b7ota 3al forum be batel 7ada yes2alne :p

enta metkheyal bas ydi2 khel2e men 7ada be fared bet kif momken ek7ato la edros!?

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    As a dominant Alpha Male, it was my duty to continue the traditions outlined in the scriptures and bestow an honor on a female to be my wife! I can’t run away from my responsibility to perpetuate my Alpha Male dominant genes. As a famous philosopher once said, with great power and dominance comes great responsibility!

:)

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Marriage isn't for everyone.
    We have a tendency here to put people under pressure for not getting married, or for not being interested in marriage. It shouldn't be this way - marriage is a compromise on your freedom for the rest of your life, and is a decision that should only be made naturally and willingly.
    /sermon

I'm a couple of months away from getting married, myself. We've been together for a very long time, almost a decade now. We love each other, naturally, but we also respect each other's need to change, to grow and to discover ourselves. In fact, we enable it. I'm not who I was a year ago, or the year before, or the year before that - not in spite of our relationship, but because of it. You give up a lot when you commit yourself to a relationship, but you do gain a lot in return that you wouldn't otherwise.

Whether or not what you gain makes you happy should determine if you want to get married or not. At least, that's how I see it.
    /cheese

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    didnt :

1 - i hate to be followed in every step
    2- i love my studies and work and social activities
    3 - i love my friends and i love to have A HUGE NETWORK
    4- bkhaf yekhne2ne
    The top 3 reasons are not necessarily inconsistent with a marriage.
    The 4th one makes me question your judgment ;-)

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    As a dominant Alpha Male, it was my duty to continue the traditions outlined in the scriptures and bestow an honor on a female to be my wife! I can’t run away from my responsibility to perpetuate my Alpha Male dominant genes. As a famous philosopher once said, with great power and dominance comes great responsibility!

:)
    sex @XMyso tarajme

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    kif 3 are not necessarily tkheyal kel meeting yes2alne wen aw ma3 min and i meet sometimes 15 chakhes per day

s2al

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Marriage shouldn't make you feel trapped.
    Kids, on the other hand... Yikes.

We'll burn that bridge when we get there.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    kif 3 are not necessarily tkheyal kel meeting yes2alne wen aw ma3 min and i meet sometimes 15 chakhes per day

s2al
    Why are you presuming he will ask you that for each meeting / day? I don’t ask my wife who she met with every day (unless I want gossip :). S

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    didnt :

1 - i hate to be followed in every step
    2- i love my studies and work and social activities
    3 - i love my friends and i love to have A HUGE NETWORK
    4- bkhaf yekhne2ne
    ما عاد اقبل كل يوم مجدرة
    و حط تمي فوق ذات الطنجرة
    بدي السبت سحبة فراخ محمرة
    و الحد منقوشة ب جبنة مقمرة
    و لا اعلق بزوجة طابعها جهور
    تحرم عيوني من بنات الغندرة.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Marriage isn't for everyone.
    We have a tendency here to put people under pressure for not getting married, or for not being interested in marriage. It shouldn't be this way - marriage is a compromise on your freedom for the rest of your life, and is a decision that should only be made naturally and willingly.
    /sermon

I'm a couple of months away from getting married, myself. We've been together for a very long time, almost a decade now. We love each other, naturally, but we also respect each other's need to change, to grow and to discover ourselves. In fact, we enable it. I'm not who I was a year ago, or the year before, or the year before that - not in spite of our relationship, but because of it. You give up a lot when you commit yourself to a relationship, but you do gain a lot in return that you wouldn't otherwise.

Whether or not what you gain makes you happy should determine if you want to get married or not. At least, that's how I see it.
    /cheese
    respect is a key word
    but didnt get the context !

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ما عاد اقبل كل يوم مجدرة
    و غم قلبي في قراني مشحرة
    بدي السبت سحبة فراخ محمرة
    و الحد منقوشة ب جبنة مقمرة
    و لا اعلق بزوجة طابعها جهور
    تحرم عيوني من بنات الغندرة.
    fy ahdam someone told me ma 3ndo 7ada yghaselo ghasileto!
    i was ! eno latche?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Marriage shouldn't make you feel trapped.
    Kids, on the other hand... Yikes.

We'll burn that bridge when we get there.
    le3yet nafse already !
    trapped ou nos! kif not trapped ou ba3melak drama kamen that he did many prbs la y3ale2ne :p

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why are you presuming he will ask you that for each meeting / day? I don’t ask my wife who she met with every day (unless I want gossip :). S
    hene hek be balcho bel awal

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    le3yet nafse already !
    trapped ou nos! kif not trapped ou ba3melak drama kamen that he did many prbs la y3ale2ne :p
    If you're feeling trapped, then maybe there's a compatibility issue. Maybe you're not ready or not willing to get married. That is totally fine. Your life and your happiness should always be one of your top priorities. For some people, marriage is the worst thing that could've happened to them - for others, the best.