• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Why did FPM hit the streets yesterday ? and what was achieved ?

Do you still trust FPM's moves & decisions ?

• Yes

• No

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.

mikeys71

And until FM (Salam included) pulls itself out of the Saudi slavery, not just axis, it's going to be impossible not just a hard sell :)

And here you are vindicating FM and Salam while they openly admit taking orders from Saudi Arabia while at the same time issuing a final verdict on Aoun being part of the Iranian axis when he denies it categorically and you have zero evidence that he is.

You should listen to your elders :) who might know more than you do. Aoun supports HA's resistance and that's about it and this is the full extent to which his involvement in that axis can go or ever went. He takes no orders, like they do, neither from HA nor from Iran. Ask me, I know. If he did, and I am sure you know me, I would have been the first one to leave him.

I already said several times in the past year that I pushed him to seek and accept international support and he refused. He insists on taking a purely Lebanese path to reach his goals. The last time I pushed him and he refused was less than a month ago when everyone had written him off and mocking him that he had been castrated, out of options and totally cornered. Yet he still refused any international meddling even if in his favor.

Be fair... and rational in your judgment :)

Come again!!!!

ان الوزير جبران باسيل كان مصمما على احداث مشكلة، بدليل انه لم ينتظر خروج المصورين كي يتوجه بكلامه النابي الى رئيس الحكومة، وانه- اي باسيل- لم يسكت رغم ضرب الرئيس سلام يده على الطاولة، لكنه لاذ بالصمت عندما اوحى وزير “حزب الله” حسين الحاج حسن اليه بالسكوت!

WiseCookie

This is your opinion. Some believe that Sleiman is a Saudi crony... but Aoun was not disrespectful like you who what?

You want to take Lahoud out of Baabda because he's Syrian? W ento shou? You're not Saudi cronies?

Who extended for Lahoud? Wasn't the puppets who were slaves to Syria all that time? What makes them better than him.

Let's agree to disagree. It seems like the days of the Syrian occupation are a distant memory.

However, let's go back to the point. It is you guys who goes full assaults against your opponents, not Aoun.

I don't think so. It's all about nuance my friend.[/quote][/QUOTE]

WiseCookie

Come again!!!!

ان الوزير جبران باسيل كان مصمما على احداث مشكلة، بدليل انه لم ينتظر خروج المصورين كي يتوجه بكلامه النابي الى رئيس الحكومة، وانه- اي باسيل- لم يسكت رغم ضرب الرئيس سلام يده على الطاولة، لكنه لاذ بالصمت عندما اوحى وزير “حزب الله” حسين الحاج حسن اليه بالسكوت!

I think that has more to do with Bassil's weak personality than anything.

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Doghreh you believe anything that supports your preconceived and biased perceptions :)

Inno halla2 because someone posted that a HA minister ordered Bassil to shut up it means he did? LOL

And if it was, like you said, due to his weak personality how come he didn't shut up when Salam pounded the table?

JB81

Legendary Member
Let's agree to disagree. It seems like the days of the Syrian occupation are a distant memory.

I don't think so. It's all about nuance my friend.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Distant memory? Maybe it is you who should remember the patriots who were fighting the Syrians and the opportunists who are ready to be enslaved to any master be it Assad or Al Saud.

Again, I don't get it. You were shaming Aoun that he goes into full assaults against the President and the Patriarch, than you adopted this approach. 7terna... good or no?

Let's put the standards... should we respect the positions at all time, or there are some times where we can disrespect the President and Prime minister?

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Come again!!!!

I don't come anymore. Too old :)

mikeys71

Doghreh you believe anything that supports your preconceived and biased perceptions :)

Inno halla2 because someone posted that a HA minister ordered Bassil to shut up it means he did? LOL

And if it was, like you said, due to his weak personality how come he didn't shut up when Salam pounded the table?

Because he can bark out loud as long as he has the support of HA. Once HA remove the Oxygen mask Bassil and his father in law will cease to exist.

JB81

Legendary Member

te3tir w mbehil

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Come again!!!!

I am having an awful deja vu here, oh wait this was in a Tom & Jerry episode. And then the bulldog got on two feet wiggled his tail and waited for the cookie! Thanks man for reminding me of childhood memories when I used to be innocent enough to think this kind of shit is real, LOL!
I understand why someone like mickey mouse up there would believe this hilarious piece of propaganda, but you? Seriously?

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Because he can bark out loud as long as he has the support of HA. Once HA remove the Oxygen mask Bassil and his father in law will cease to exist.
Just like they did in the 2005 elections, right?

Intou el-LF you think kil el-3alam are of your caliber... Parasites that can only exist at the expense of others :)

WiseCookie

Distant memory? Maybe it is you who should remember the patriots who were fighting the Syrians and the opportunists who are ready to be enslaved to any master be it Assad or Al Saud.

Again, I don't get it. You were shaming Aoun that he goes into full assaults against the President and the Patriarch, than you adopted this approach. 7terna... good or no?

Let's put the standards... should we respect the positions at all time, or there are some times where we can disrespect the President and Prime minister?

Nuance, how many times should I say it? As much as you want it, but repeating the same question over and over again you're not becoming more convincing. There is no way in hell you're going to convince me that a president installed by a foreign regime is the same and equal to one that wasn't. He was a traitor, and if you don't think traitors should be removed from their positions of power then you're sadly mistaken.

WiseCookie

Look at my reply to @CitizenOfTheRepublic . These stories are silly. I just don't like the man. Believe me I don't want to go into a psychoanalysis of my statement being true or not. I'll concede lol :D

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
lol thanks for the underhanded compliment. My comment was more about Bassil's personality than the veracity of this story.
You're entitled to your opinion regarding Bassil's personality but bringing it up as as a different reason for why he supposedly shut up can only be and was construed as believing the story.

WiseCookie

You're entitled to your opinion regarding Bassil's personality but bringing it up as as a different reason for why he supposedly shut up can only be and was construed as believing the story.

Really? Come on. You cannot assume that it was a serious assertion or analysis of the situation. Either way I take it back. I hope for everyone's sake it's not true.