• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Why did FPM hit the streets yesterday ? and what was achieved ?

Do you still trust FPM's moves & decisions ?

• Yes

• No

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
i believe the FPM is unraveling before our eyes. the heir to the FPM leadership called the prime minister of our country a da3eshi. and while FPM'ers appear to be cheering, i dont think the FPM politicians want to be in the same box as HA when the cards are reshuffled in the post-Ba'ath era. i predict that the FPM will become another marada, with bassil on top, while most FPM'ers will flock to other parties.

You said he is not Daeshi because he did not run in 1992 as he was protesting the imbalance the Christians were suffering from, so why did Hariri run in 1992 if there was an imbalance and who benefited from it if Salam did not want to benefit from it?
There are not many options:
1-He is Daeshi and he was lying back then
2-He is not Daeshi bass 7ariri is a SOB
3-You are lying and 3am te2rot 7aki as usual and Salam could be Daeshi or not, Hariri can be a SOB or not.

Now you have two choices that are both bad for you
1-Pick one of the above
2-Run away ignore this post and play Guerilla posting in another thread or in two pages in this thread pretending you have not read this post.

Nayla

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Eat popcorn for now and watch... you can do it together as a couple with Joseph :)

شو بدّك تنتظر من مجموعة ناس فاضيين، أحسن واحد فيهن وزعيمن تلميذ بعدو عم يتعلّم قراءة عربي ومش فاهم شو عم يحكي ولا عارف يوصّل فكرة وما عندو تسلسل بالأفكار.
واقف بهالسهرة مصبّر متل الصنم، عيونو عالسكرين مطرح ما حاطّينلو الحكي، ما في عضلة بوجّو تحرّكت ولا حتى انفعل بكلامو

جايبينو يحكي وما عندو جنس البلاغة ولا الفصاحة
لا شكل ولا مضمون.. كلام إنشا فاضي متل راسو
إذا هيدا وجّ السحّارة عندن، لا أسلوب ولا فهم ولا مخّ... كتّر خيرن بعدن بيمشوا على إجرتين

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
شو بدّك تنتظر من مجموعة ناس فاضيين، أحسن واحد فيهن وزعيمن تلميذ بعدو عم يتعلّم قراءة عربي ومش فاهم شو عم يحكي ولا عارف يوصّل فكرة وما عندو تسلسل بالأفكار.
واقف بهالسهرة مصبّر متل الصنم، عيونو عالسكرين مطرح ما حاطّينلو الحكي، ما في عضلة بوجّو تحرّكت ولا حتى انفعل بكلامو

جايبينو يحكي وما عندو جنس البلاغة ولا الفصاحة
لا شكل ولا مضمون.. كلام إنشا فاضي متل راسو
إذا هيدا وجّ السحّارة عندن، لا أسلوب ولا فهم ولا مخّ... كتّر خيرن بعدن بيمشوا على إجرتين
He can be all the above and we can still accept him if his people want him.

But kezzab... this is unacceptable :)

Nayla

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
وهيدول أبطالهم، قرطة فجعانين هفيانين

وقع أشكال خلال إفطار جبل لبنان الذي أقامه "تيار المستقبل" في اقليم الخروب، وفي التفاصيل، علم موقع "ليبانون ديبايت"، ان الملقب "أبو صخر" قام بقلب الطاولات واهانة الحاضرين اذ قال لهم: "انتو جايين تاكلوا لحمة وتعبوا بطونكم، ولولا شباب الناعمة والسعديات كان راح الإقليم" قبل ان يغادر.

وفي معلومات خاصة لـ"ليبانون ديبايت"، ان سبب الاشكال يعود الى كون " ابو صخر" لم تتم دعوته الى الافطار ولم يتم تخصيص طاولة باسم بلدة السعديات.
اشارة الى ان "ابو صخر" هو من الذين شاركوا في الاشتباك المسلح الذي دار بين انصار "تيار المستقبل" و"سرايا المقاومة" في السعديات.

source

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
That should make you happy and relaxed... but somehow your reaction and that of your leadership to the latest FPM move seem rather one of frustration and fear.

What gives?

:)

i am quite happy. just hoping that Saad stops giving you guys the benefit of the doubt.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
2-Run away ignore this post and play Guerilla posting in another thread or in two pages in this thread pretending you have not read this post.

i will always read your posts Danny Z. even a broken clock is right two times per day, so i give you a quick scan to see if you have said anything insightful or interesting. If you do, i will reply to the content of your post.

have a great day.

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
i am quite happy. just hoping that Saad stops giving you guys the benefit of the doubt.
Likewise. I advised Aoun over a year ago not to give Hariri the benefit of the doubt. Bass shou ba3mellak iza l General is good hearted? You could have had your wish much sooner and I would have had mine :)

Don't worry though, we're only a few weeks away from both getting our wishes :)

And, as they say, be careful what you wish for... you might just get it :)

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
i will always read your posts Danny Z. even a broken clock is right two times per day, so i give you a quick scan to see if you have said anything insightful or interesting. If you do, i will reply to the content of your post.

have a great day.

Bass it doesn't look good to your image if Danny makes you run disorderly and hide every time he kindly asks you painful questions.. To me it sounds like a fox and a chicken chase, with Danny being the fox and you the farrouj..

Man up w ka Bandar and for once rise tall like a pine and pride yourself for being strong enough to admit you have a problem defending the slimy behavior of your tribe's dwarves.:D

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
if i believed that the sins of the people i support outweigh the sins of the people you support, i would be supporting the people you support, not the ones i support.

danny thinks i support the marginalization of christians, he can believe so if he wishes, but i will not debate from a standpoint i dont represent, based on a false premise which places PM RH in the drivers seat of the baath era and ignores the role of assad, berri, nasrallah, and all of your other allies who participated in that marginalization.

the facts of TODAY are that bassil called a guy who boycotted the 90's election to support christians a "da3eshi"...if the FPM thinks salam is a da3eshi, there is really no more to discuss. Ba'athist puppets don't become presidents of our republic any more.

Muwatin Libnani

Christians from Mosaytbe (citizens and religious personnel) visisted tammam bek lyom to show support. What a national and patriotic man this PM is.

Btw this guy is not an FM partisan yet hariri agreed on electing him. And now everyone in the sunnite political scene is rallying behind him form hariri to mikati and Jamaa

Who are you kidding buddy? Everyone in the sunnite political scene is rallying behind him not because he is "patriotic" but simply because he does, like his colleagues, show his salafi da3ashi true colors when cornered!

Now, one convoy of two cars from Msoytabe represent the Christians and the 100,000s who voted for Aoun do not!

Go Wizzzz elsewhere

WiseCookie

Who are you kidding buddy? Everyone in the sunnite political scene is rallying behind him not because he is "patriotic" but simply because he does, like his colleagues, show his salafi da3ashi true colors when cornered!

Now, one convoy of two cars from Msoytabe represent the Christians and the 100,000s who voted for Aoun do not!

Go Wizzzz elsewhere

It would behoove people from different sects not to attack the credentials of the person in the chair of the highest Sunni official in the country. It's a rookie mistake, because it's leading to what you're saying, "everyone revolving around him" because he's a fellow Sunni.

Why? Because you're attacking a symbol of Sunnis in Lebanon. A tactic that has proven to be ineffective and only incites religious tensions.

Just because we Christians shit on one another on a daily basis and the presidency and the patriarch when we don't agree with them (I'm talking about Aoun) then it doesn't mean other sects are going to do it.

Danny Z

Legendary Member

have a great day.

Shifit, i told you all options are bad for you, because you are morally bankrupt, you just proved it. This forum is public and people can watch and see how you always avoid answering questions even when you are directly asked to answer. Yalla rou7 ndabb me kharjak discussions.

Muwatin Libnani

It would behoove people from different sects not to attack the credentials of the person in the chair of the highest Sunni official in the country. It's a rookie mistake, because it's leading to what you're saying, "everyone revolving around him" because he's a fellow Sunni.

Why? Because you're attacking a symbol of Sunnis in Lebanon. A tactic that has proven to be ineffective and only incites religious tensions.

Just because we Christians shit on one another on a daily basis and the presidency and the patriarch when we don't agree with them (I'm talking about Aoun) then it doesn't mean other sects are going to do it.

You're absolutely correct

If there is one thing the Christians could learn, it is similar stances in solidarity with the highest official within their sect. Degrading the whole Christian community gets easier when Geagea, Gemayel, and M14 perpetuate the attacks on GMA, who happens to enjoy the largest representative power among the Christians.

I don't mind the Sunni political figures rallying behind Salam but they need to spare us the B.S. that their actions and support of him are motivated by patriotic values...it's just pure sectarian selfishness. A true patriot does not hijack the rights of others nor does he back the person in power who is actively doing it!

Danny Z

Legendary Member
enjoy your day.
Oh I am enjoying putting baathists like you on display and Daeshists 10 years later like you on display and Saudi dogs like you on display. Yalla keep changing allegiance everyday like I change my underwear. If you have at least get the decency to not accuse others of what you are. I will spare you the bahdale, but when you lost all decency, brag your allegiance is not to Lebanon and change it everyday and on top of that claim that others are the dogs you are, I will keep putting you on display. I know you are enough name 7aya to feel any shame but everybody here can see you have no defense but paying the chicken who runs away, more like the lezard who runs away quickly and changes color.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
if i believed that the sins of the people i support outweigh the sins of the people you support, i would be supporting the people you support, not the ones i support.

danny thinks i support the marginalization of christians, he can believe so if he wishes, but i will not debate from a standpoint i dont represent, based on a false premise which places PM RH in the drivers seat of the baath era and ignores the role of assad, berri, nasrallah, and all of your other allies who participated in that marginalization.

the facts of TODAY are that bassil called a guy who boycotted the 90's election to support christians a "da3eshi"...if the FPM thinks salam is a da3eshi, there is really no more to discuss. Ba'athist puppets don't become presidents of our republic any more.
Stop beating around the bush, you said Salam did not run because he was protesting, why didn't Hariri protest? He was a chicken like you and Salam had more balls?

Let's start here were Christians marginalized or not?
Is this subject cornering you that much and putting the spotlight on you too much to expose your wrongdoings that you so refuse to discuss it?

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
بيّن استطلاع للرأي أن العماد ميشال عون لا يزال يحظى بغالبية كبيرة بين المسيحيين اللبنانيين كمرشح لرئاسة الجمهورية، وبفارق كبير عن رئيس القوات اللبنانية سمير جعجع الذي حلّ ثانياً. وسجّلت نسبة المؤيدين لعون ارتفاعاً بعد مطالبته الأخيرة بـ «حقوق المسيحيين» في الدولة

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Stop beating around the bush, you said Salam did not run because he was protesting, why didn't Hariri protest? He was a chicken like you and Salam had more balls?

Let's start here were Christians marginalized or not?
Is this subject cornering you that much and putting the spotlight on you too much to expose your wrongdoings that you so refuse to discuss it?

pls ma titdakhal that was a reply for moria moon not you.

have a blessed night.