• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Why did FPM hit the streets yesterday ? and what was achieved ?

Do you still trust FPM's moves & decisions ?

• Yes

• No

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Harab mitil el bsayn

Danny I have a question. Our candidate for March 14, Doctor Samir Geagea, went to the parliament and officially listed himself as a candidate. He did not receive enough votes to win, but at least he was open and democratic about his intentions.

Why doesn't Aoun do the same thing? March 14 and March 8 Christians both were told by their Muslim allies: decide who you want as president, and we will vote for him. So why doesn't Aoun go to the parliament and run democratically instead of sending his qazam in law to knock on the door of Qoraytem? Why doesn't Aoun go and face our candidate in parliament, the legal way as outlined in our great constitution?

I know your reply is: the parliament is illegitimate, but then, why are you seeking any kind of deal for the presidency with an illegitimate parliament? Why is the parliament legitimate enough to vote if Aoun has already been agreed upon, but not legitimate enough to vote when Aoun isn't already agreed upon?

Oops I think I stepped on your tail. Bye bye mousey! Have a pleasant 24 hour cycle.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
Danny I have a question. Our candidate for March 14, Doctor Samir Geagea, went to the parliament and officially listed himself as a candidate. He did not receive enough votes to win, but at least he was open and democratic about his intentions.

Why doesn't Aoun do the same thing? March 14 and March 8 Christians both were told by their Muslim allies: decide who you want as president, and we will vote for him. So why doesn't Aoun go to the parliament and run democratically instead of sending his qazam in law to knock on the door of Qoraytem? Why doesn't Aoun go and face our candidate in parliament, the legal way as outlined in our great constitution?

I know your reply is: the parliament is illegitimate, but then, why are you seeking any kind of deal for the presidency with an illegitimate parliament? Why is the parliament legitimate enough to vote if Aoun has already been agreed upon, but not legitimate enough to vote when Aoun isn't already agreed upon?

Oops I think I stepped on your tail. Bye bye mousey! Have a pleasant 24 hour cycle.
You don't answer a question by asking a question, and by the way you answered your own question but I am not wasting more time on derailing the answer to my question so that you escape like a bsayn, answer what I asked you then ask whatever you want, this is not Hariri's kingdom where you can think you are superior to others.

JB81

Legendary Member
It would behoove people from different sects not to attack the credentials of the person in the chair of the highest Sunni official in the country. It's a rookie mistake, because it's leading to what you're saying, "everyone revolving around him" because he's a fellow Sunni.

Why? Because you're attacking a symbol of Sunnis in Lebanon. A tactic that has proven to be ineffective and only incites religious tensions.

Just because we Christians shit on one another on a daily basis and the presidency and the patriarch when we don't agree with them (I'm talking about Aoun) then it doesn't mean other sects are going to do it.

Really? You didn't shit La7oud when he was president? Or sleiman before he went to Saudi Arabia and came back 180 degree changed?

Or should I remind you of what you said about Patriarch Raii.

You're being so biased.

Weezy

Legendary Member
بيّن استطلاع للرأي أن العماد ميشال عون لا يزال يحظى بغالبية كبيرة بين المسيحيين اللبنانيين كمرشح لرئاسة الجمهورية، وبفارق كبير عن رئيس القوات اللبنانية سمير جعجع الذي حلّ ثانياً. وسجّلت نسبة المؤيدين لعون ارتفاعاً بعد مطالبته الأخيرة بـ «حقوق المسيحيين» في الدولة

Strange, we also have an استطلاع للرأي and it concludes that majority of christians are demanding Hariri switch to maronite and get elected as a president.

I forgot the source though. That makes the both of us.

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Strange, we also have an استطلاع للرأي and it concludes that majority of christians are demanding Hariri switch to maronite and get elected as a president.

I forgot the source though. That makes the both of us.

yea sorry i forgot to add the source:
Al-Akhbar, and the research company is «مركز بيروت للأبحاث والمعلومات»

Soooo.... i have a source and..... you don't?

Weezy

Legendary Member
You don't answer a question by asking a question, and by the way you answered your own question but I am not wasting more time on derailing the answer to my question so that you escape like a bsayn, answer what I asked you then ask whatever you want, this is not Hariri's kingdom where you can think you are superior to others.

Yes we are. Soon when michael aoun loses the know how of how to pee his party will be split between the many aounists who think they deserve to be the heir (bassil is the leading air.. Haha get it? Im so funny) and christians will lose faith in your crap specially when the soon to be reached deals with the remaining christian factions (including fragieh) will lead to a new Christian political scene rising from the ashes of the diminished fpm. The events in syria will play a key role in the agreement to be reached and thinks look very dull for you guys. Aoun is basically an Assadi puppet thay will go down the drain with him, that is assumimg aoun will still have skills to enter toilet when that time comes.

Anyway, so yes we are superior here. You have made wrong choices that will leave you politically dead. Iran can always strike a deal With ksa/turkey to protect HA when assad falls and tens of thousands islamists take control of syria. Aoun is nothing more than a card that HA will be forced to dispose when the deal is struck :)

In the meantime you can always summon a couple of tens here and there to boost your confidence. This will not protect you guys from the crippling blow you will be dealt with.

Weezy

Legendary Member
yea sorry i forgot to add the source:
Al-Akhbar, and the research company is «مركز بيروت للأبحاث والمعلومات»

Soooo.... i have a source and..... you don't?

Oh its from akhbar, how credible. My source is future newspaper

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Oh its from akhbar, how credible. My source is future newspaper

«مركز بيروت للأبحاث والمعلومات»

and in blue..

next time read before posting.... al-akhbar was just a messenger, «مركز بيروت للأبحاث والمعلومات» was the one who has undertaken the survey.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
You said he is not Daeshi because he did not run in 1992 as he was protesting the imbalance the Christians were suffering from, so why did Hariri run in 1992 if there was an imbalance and who benefited from it if Salam did not want to benefit from it?
There are not many options:
1-He is Daeshi and he was lying back then
2-He is not Daeshi bass 7ariri is a SOB
3-You are lying and 3am te2rot 7aki as usual and Salam could be Daeshi or not, Hariri can be a SOB or not.

Now you have two choices that are both bad for you
1-Pick one of the above
2-Run away ignore this post and play Guerilla posting in another thread or in two pages in this thread pretending you have not read this post.

I will reply to you ya Danny.

Yes Hariri took advantage of the local and regional situation and benefitted from it at the expense of the Maronites who killed each other destroyed their neighborhoods and were defeated at the end of the Lebanese civil war. The Taef was the best a losing side could've hoped for and even that was curtailed further in its implementation by the Syrian occupiers and its internal collaborators and those who leveraged the occupation for their benefit which included Hariri as well as all of your allies bar none.

I am sorry I didn't use your childish Daeshi labels and all that Bullshit... But your answer is right there. You can sleep well now.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
شو بدّك تنتظر من مجموعة ناس فاضيين، أحسن واحد فيهن وزعيمن تلميذ بعدو عم يتعلّم قراءة عربي ومش فاهم شو عم يحكي ولا عارف يوصّل فكرة وما عندو تسلسل بالأفكار.
واقف بهالسهرة مصبّر متل الصنم، عيونو عالسكرين مطرح ما حاطّينلو الحكي، ما في عضلة بوجّو تحرّكت ولا حتى انفعل بكلامو

جايبينو يحكي وما عندو جنس البلاغة ولا الفصاحة
لا شكل ولا مضمون.. كلام إنشا فاضي متل راسو
إذا هيدا وجّ السحّارة عندن، لا أسلوب ولا فهم ولا مخّ... كتّر خيرن بعدن بيمشوا على إجرتين

Ya set Nayla your rhetoric sayer bazee2 :) Me I am an independent za3eem 7ali :) I am not like you waiting for some "leader" to say something stupid so you can clap, convince yourself of it, talk yourself into it and then invent some bullshit to defend it like a wack job zealot without understanding the half of it! :)

Now I have already made plenty of fun of Saad's speeches, butchering the Arabic language and inventing potassaium enrichment here in the forum and we can have another round at it if it makes you happy but let me remind you again I am my own leader, and for your sake I hope you are your own leader as well.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
I will reply to you ya Danny.

Yes Hariri took advantage of the local and regional situation and benefitted from it at the expense of the Maronites who killed each other destroyed their neighborhoods and were defeated at the end of the Lebanese civil war. The Taef was the best a losing side could've hoped for and even that was curtailed further in its implementation by the Syrian occupiers and its internal collaborators and those who leveraged the occupation for their benefit which included Hariri as well as all of your allies bar none.

I am sorry I didn't use your childish Daeshi labels and all that Bullshit... But your answer is right there. You can sleep well now.
Yo Bandar, is that your spokesperson?

Danny Z

Legendary Member
Yes we are. Soon when michael aoun loses the know how of how to pee his party will be split between the many aounists who think they deserve to be the heir (bassil is the leading air.. Haha get it? Im so funny) and christians will lose faith in your crap specially when the soon to be reached deals with the remaining christian factions (including fragieh) will lead to a new Christian political scene rising from the ashes of the diminished fpm. The events in syria will play a key role in the agreement to be reached and thinks look very dull for you guys. Aoun is basically an Assadi puppet thay will go down the drain with him, that is assumimg aoun will still have skills to enter toilet when that time comes.

Anyway, so yes we are superior here. You have made wrong choices that will leave you politically dead. Iran can always strike a deal With ksa/turkey to protect HA when assad falls and tens of thousands islamists take control of syria. Aoun is nothing more than a card that HA will be forced to dispose when the deal is struck :)

In the meantime you can always summon a couple of tens here and there to boost your confidence. This will not protect you guys from the crippling blow you will be dealt with.

A man was rescued from the frigid waters of Lake Ontario at Ashbridges Bay Park Tuesday morning, after passersby leapt into action to save his life.

Two men pulled the man from the water after they heard his cries for help. The men, who were out walking their dogs at the time, used their leashes to wade out and rescue the man.

"I just yelled, 'Called 911,' and I just started running," one of the two men told CTV Toronto. "I threw out my dog leash and tried to pull him out and I guess (the other man) showed up, and I got him to put his leash around me so I could get closer."

The men were able to eventually pull the other man out of the water. Police officers, firefighters and city workers were also on scene during the rescue.

Police say the man actually called 911 using his own cell phone prior to being rescued, but was unable to tell the operator his exact location. He was eventually located when police tracked his mobile device.

Police said the man was out walking his own dog, when it got off its leash and ran into the water. The man followed his dog and managed to get him out, but became trapped after he lost feeling in his legs. The temperature of the water at the time was just above the freezing mark.

"It was only at waist height yet he could not get out," a police spokesperson said.

The man was suffering from early stages of hypothermia when police arrived on the scene, but is expected to be OK.

Police warn that, because the water is so cold, there is the potential for anyone entering the lake to quickly develop hypothermia. The cold may cause an individual to lose muscle control, meaning they may not be able to get out.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
so if you speak for yourself and he speaks for himself why did you just answer when the question was not directed to you?

lol because this is a public forum and this is how things work in a public forum, people comment on and answer questions, regardless whether they were addressed directly at them or not :) It is too complicated I know!

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
بيّن استطلاع للرأي أن العماد ميشال عون لا يزال يحظى بغالبية كبيرة بين المسيحيين اللبنانيين كمرشح لرئاسة الجمهورية، وبفارق كبير عن رئيس القوات اللبنانية سمير جعجع الذي حلّ ثانياً. وسجّلت نسبة المؤيدين لعون ارتفاعاً بعد مطالبته الأخيرة بـ «حقوق المسيحيين» في الدولة

I like it :) may the media stunts continue... like I said days ago, save face + get a bonus lift ahead of their famous poll on the president... Media stunt :)

Last edited:

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Unleashed_Danny_the_Dog-550184656-large.jpg

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It would behoove people from different sects not to attack the credentials of the person in the chair of the highest Sunni official in the country. It's a rookie mistake, because it's leading to what you're saying, "everyone revolving around him" because he's a fellow Sunni.

Why? Because you're attacking a symbol of Sunnis in Lebanon. A tactic that has proven to be ineffective and only incites religious tensions.

Just because we Christians shit on one another on a daily basis and the presidency and the patriarch when we don't agree with them (I'm talking about Aoun) then it doesn't mean other sects are going to do it.
Give that advice to your friends in FM... not to attack Aoun, that is :)