Witchcraft and Sorcery!

bachir7

bachir7

Have you guys had any experience with witches and sorcerers. Do you beleive they exist in Lebanon? Could devil worshipperes be considered sorceres, or witches?

• Advertisement
  • lebanese_a

lebanese_a

Have you guys had any experience with witches and sorcerers.
    Nop!!!

Do you beleive they exist in Lebanon?
    Uno I don't believe they exist mine l assel, you just think they exist if you believe in them, that's my opinion.

Could devil worshipperes be considered sorceres, or witches?
    If they do like sorceress and witches do (whatever that is) then yes I guess they can be considered that

Superman

Superman

I had a small experience with Harry Potter:biggrin:

marisha

marisha

btw anyone knows a sheikh or someone who knows bil katibe/magie noire and how to take it off if there is a curse? anjad seriously.

El

El

those are beliefs from the past era. Get over it.we're in the year 2007!

marisha

marisha

ayya era hayde?! les sorcières sur le bucher, avec le balai a la pleine lune... ??
    2007 mazbout, ma ba'a fi sorcières sur le bucher bass la magie noire, voodoo, shamanism w etccccc.........ba3don mawjoudin george!
    You will beleive when you see it but i wish you never experience that.

bachir7

bachir7

Do you think I raised the question for fun! ddddddduuuuuuuhhhhhhh.
    I have a term paper on this subject for my capstone course and my teacher wants to know if they exist in Lebanon. Seriously I don't know what to write hahahaha, so I figured maybe I should posted here so you guys could provide me with your thoughts on this subject.
    Peace!
    N.B: shamanism, sorcery, witchcraft, and ghosts they still exist. We saw a documentary about a shamn who lives in Atlantic City New Jersey, he practices shamanism to cure people. It was amazing man, he kills birds, and chikens put their blood on your skin, and sometime you have to drink the blood. Some people in the documentary did actually get cured. I suggest you take such course, you would be amazed.
    As for Witchcraft and sorcery check this link, it happened in Africa and was posted on CNN.
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/01/23/papua.sorcery.reut/index.html

CPL

CPL

I used to know a witch, but because the society in Lebanon is still ages backward, I won't mention names.

But yes, they exist. They are also human just like us, but with different beliefs.

Stella

Stella

My grandma told me stories about them which happened when she was a little girl, or even earlier. It may be just a legend, but who knows, sounds spooky nevertheless.

El

El

everything comes from the inside of our head.

Witchcraft---> religion---> science--->? that's how human has evolved. (in my opinion)

simpingforulysses

simpingforulysses

Have you guys had any experience with witches and sorcerers. Do you beleive they exist in Lebanon? Could devil worshipperes be considered sorceres, or witches?
    Hi!! They do exist in Lebanon I know a few. No names tho sorry :p and NO not unless they practice witchcraft. Satanism is a religion, and has nothing to do with the craft, unless they’re a satanist AND a witch, satanists are not sorecerers or witches. Also you can call them witches sorcerers is rly fantasy-ish!!

simpingforulysses

simpingforulysses

btw anyone knows a sheikh or someone who knows bil katibe/magie noire and how to take it off if there is a curse? anjad seriously.
    Hai Iza 7asse someone cursed u I might be able to help bas why do u think ur cursed? lmao

simpingforulysses

simpingforulysses

I used to know a witch, but because the society in Lebanon is still ages backward, I won't mention names.

But yes, they exist. They are also human just like us, but with different beliefs.
    Yes!! Absolutely agree, and honestly ikr society here sucks : (