Women’s rights in Lebanon

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
I think women should demand the castration of Elie Marouni, as a solution for him not being FORCED to rape any woman.

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    akeed next time grab your boyfriend's arm and talk to him like a bsaineh and you will see how he will treat you
    You got the order reversed. How he treats me comes first. Whether I talk to him like a bsaineh or get my claws out comes as a response :D

SNL

SNL

Yea!! I mean you have these poor innocent rapists walking around, minding their own business... then women come along and invite these poor innocent rapists to rape them. Why should the rapists always be the victims! If women were not women, these poor rapists wouldn't have raped them.
    I hope women are not reading this... cause their place is in the kitchen, not in front of a computer.
    yeah its like men are born with a label that says rapist ... and aham shi kilmet " they are roaming free to rape " 3awateljieh la shaghleh wou la 3amleh ... looooooooooooooool ... wazzefoun .. hek bi batlo rapists ... if you have a place to recruit women for work then akeed you have a place for those roaming free rapists to find them a good job so they don't become ROAMING RAPISTS ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Silence

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
    yeah its like men are born with a label that says rapist ... and aham shi kilmet " they are roaming free to rape " 3awateljieh la shaghleh wou la 3amleh ... looooooooooooooool ... wazzefoun .. hek bi batlo rapists ... if you have a place to recruit women for work then akeed you have a place for those roaming free rapists to find them a good job so they don't become ROAMING RAPISTS ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Sheyef @loubnaniTO ... Zalamneh lal rafi2, his theory has socio-economic depth...

PS
    Does the "hahahahaha" count like the "ههههههههههههههه", I will consult with the forum Audit
    edit: yes it does 75$ + VAT

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

الذي وضع هذه القوانين المريضة هم الصليبييون الملاعين والدمى المتحركة التي وضعوها في بلادنا ولا ينفك هذا المجلس السفيه المسمى "حقوق المرأة" الشيطاني والذي يعمد من خلال الدعم الصهيوني الى المطالبة بقوانين تجرّد الرجل من رجولته وتحوله الى مجرد حيوان جنسي لا اكثر ولا اقل ...هذه القوانين سارية في بلاد الغرب الذي يتمتع مجتمعه بأموال الأمة الأسلامية التي يسيطر عليها آل سلول (يهود الجزيرة) لا بعرق جبينه وبالتالي تقوم الدول الغربية بدعم نسائهم المطلقات بهذه الأموال المسلوبة ولولا هذه الأموال لما استطاع الغرب تسويق خططه الهدامة للمجتمع تكاد لا تعرف نسب فلان من علاّن
    ههههههههههههههه مضحك

isn't that what your traditional arab world turned women into?

SNL

SNL

isn't that what your traditional arab world turned women into?
    akeed la2

الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنْفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ وَاللَّاتِي تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    akeed la2

الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنْفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ وَاللَّاتِي تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ
    وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا
    thats the best part

SNL

SNL

You got the order reversed. How he treats me comes first. Whether I talk to him like a bsaineh or get my claws out comes as a response :D
    I must reach him and preach him as soon as possible, do you have his contact name ? he doesn't know his rights yet, Elie Marouni does, the below by the way is applicable to all men, not only Muslims
    :D:wacky:
    الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنْفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ وَاللَّاتِي تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا

Silence

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
    thats the best part
    Usually at this point someone "reasonable" shows up and tells you: "this is allegorical"... each dead-end corner in the religious texts has an exit light with the word "allegory". (cf the religious threads when you visit the old town)
    Style ennou: hayda yelli fehem ennou "Edrebouhonna" means "Beat them" howe el 7mar

Last edited:
    loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Usually at this point someone "reasonable" shows up and tells you: "this is allegorical"... each dead-end corner in the religious texts has an exit light with the word "allegory". (cf the religious threads when you visit the old town)
    Style ennou: hayda yelli fehem ennou "Edrebouhonna" means "Beat them" howe el 7mar
    problem is that even if it is, what are the risks of "mis-interpretation"? close to 99%?

there is obviously a clash of cultures in every thread that deals with sensitive social issues, and it is close to impossible to find common grounds. Some people follow the teachings of a book, and others follow "human rights common sense"... and these two hardly meet.

Silence

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
    problem is that even if it is, what are the risks of "mis-interpretation"? close to 99%?

there is obviously a clash of cultures in every thread that deals with sensitive social issues, and it is close to impossible to find common grounds. Some people follow the teachings of a book, and others follow "human rights common sense"... and these two hardly meet.
    That moment when you go to the "log out" button with this bad feeling that nothing will be ever fixed...

SNL

SNL

That moment when you go to the "log out" button with this bad feeling that nothing will be ever fixed...
    So spanking will make you feel bad ?! ... ya 3ameh sh3oub wou bled 3am tetdammar, wled 3am yen7ere2 mousta2bala abel ma ta3ref trakeb jemleh 3ala ba3da ..... bad feeling ?! ,,,, 2ou3a tot3aj

SNL

SNL

aya common sense aya ballout .... lek eza sakkar masna3 el ALWAYS ULTRA PLUS shu bi seer 7a2a el mara ?! frangen .... WOMEN = HEAVY MAINTENANCE !! .... ahlen !! lek ad ma badda maintenance she can destroy her man's life with 1 credit card ..... 2oul la2 !!

Silence

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
    So spanking will make you feel bad ?! ... ya 3ameh sh3oub wou bled 3am tetdammar, wled 3am yen7ere2 mousta2bala abel ma ta3ref trakeb jemleh 3ala ba3da ..... bad feeling ?! ,,,, 2ou3a tot3aj
    Seme7na mawlena... may be we're just fooling ourselves by trying to escape despair or trying to convince ourselves that we're still normal human beings and that we're not all yet such a wreckage as you and Hanna... may be you're the only 2 sane persons here who understood that there is no use for reason and no place for "silly bad feelings" in this part of the wolrd, may be you're right, we should all go all the way .... anyways I am seeing more and more people going your way.... I think you should ban me.

SNL

SNL

Seme7na mawlena... may be we're just fooling ourselves by trying to escape despair or trying to convince ourselves that we're still normal human beings and that we're not all yet such a wreckage as you and Hanna... may be you're the only 2 sane persons here who understood that there is no use for reason and no place for "silly bad feelings" in this part of the wolrd, may be you're right, we should all go all the way .... anyways I am seeing more and more people going your way.... I think you should ban me.
    I don't ban people, I follow Nature's Balance and so does God order me and Muslims in the Quran to do as such. We only exist on earth as a bet between God and the Devil, since Humans are going the devils way ( calling it civilization and progress ... like 3 000 years ago they used to kill each others with swords, now thousands can be destroyed in a blink of an eye ), God sent his prophets as a warning before Judgement day

What I am against is the destabilization of nature, all is tolerated until now, except the manipulation of human life itself should be forbidden and in essence the relationship between man and woman, woman is to remain woman and does what a woman does best, man is to remain man and does what man does best.

When the roles are mixed or exchanged the balance of nature and social relationships is destabilized.

That's all I am saying.

Silence

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
    I don't ban people, I follow Nature's Balance and so does God order me and Muslims in the Quran to do as such. We only exist on earth as a bet between God and the Devil, since Humans are going the devils way ( calling it civilization and progress ... like 3 000 years ago they used to kill each others with swords, now thousands can be destroyed in a blink of an eye ), God sent his prophets as a warning before Judgement day

What I am against is the destabilization of nature, all is tolerated until now, except the manipulation of human life itself should be forbidden and in essence the relationship between man and woman, woman is to remain woman and does what a woman does best, man is to remain man and does what man does best.

When the roles are mixed or exchanged the balance of nature and social relationships is destabilized.

That's all I am saying.
    Ya Hameed, the balance of nature is not in the Quran, Quran does not grow on trees, nor the Bible. God and Satan are not in Las Vegas. The only sure thing is that you're half sperm half egg. That's the balance of nature.
    The rest is culture ....or the lack of it
    And I am not only talking about women here....

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

That's all I am saying.
    The institution of marriage, as defined and enforced in all Abrahamic religions (but actually preceding them in history) goes against nature and in favor of what you shun as devilish civilization and fake progress. So you are wrong, like you are about ISIS not being a tool :D