Wonder Woman recently made bisexual!

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Who the #[email protected] cares!

Hundreds of thousands, including children, are dying of cholera in Yemen and these people are concerned with a cartoon character's sexual orientation. Ffs!

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    One can't help but wonder what's next? Lol

Perhaps Superman is Gayman weak at the knees in view of Transvestite :) and Batman is Qman who's so called inner conflict was in reality all about his gender identity :) and maybe just maybe Spiderman is simply living in a web of lies he is spinning and will be coming out soon :)

Oh well, thank God for Catwoman :) prrrrr

Dirty Dragon

After watching a friends gay dog - who happens to suffer from anxiety and abandonment issues - meet and engage a strangers gay dog on the beach, battling over who is going to top and hump the other's behind (and face), am fairly convinced that homosexuality is natural.

Friend's dog won

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    After watching a friends gay dog - who happens to suffer from anxiety and abandonment issues - meet and engage a strangers gay dog on the beach, battling over who is going to top and hump the other's behind (and face), am fairly convinced that homosexuality is natural.

Friend's dog won
    I have nothing against LGBTQ and this is not the point.the issue here is the constantly prevasive LGBTQ propaganda, it has become annoying and I'm calling it out bluntly unapologetically and without any effing PC anymore. :)

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    At least you participated right? :)

You think it is simply random that DC Comics declared this character all of a sudden bisexual? Lol
    I have gay friends that I love dearly. My issue is not with the topic of homosexuality. It's with people's priorities.

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I have nothing against LGBTQ and this is not the point.the issue here is the constantly prevasive LGBTQ propaganda, it has become annoying and I'm calling it out bluntly unapologetically and without any effing PC anymore. :)
    How many bi-sexual superheroes do you know? The one single allegedly bi hero de2it bi3aynak? I think you should re-examine your own sexuality because you have a very telling hypersensitivity on this issue, my friend.

How many bi-sexual superheroes do you know? The one single allegedly bi hero de2it bi3aynak? I think you should re-examine your own sexuality because you have a very telling hypersensitivity on this issue, my friend.
    That's a pretty pathetic answer :)

I'm shining a light on LGBTQ propaganda. Doesn't mean I don't support equal rights for LGBTQ! I do. But the excessive propaganda I am opposing.

Wonder woman character existed for a long time, making it bi all of a sudden is part of the excessive prevasive propaganda I am against.

Noborders

Legendary Member
    Wonder woman is fiction.
    A fictional character who will become a role model for million of kids around the world thanks to all the multi million dollars promotions around the world!

And why do you love to underestimate everything.. like laterally everything?
    The homosexual agenda is real and it is so obvious that it is being promoted to the younger generation in schools or through media and by other means!

'And by the way that fictional character you speak of was promoted to be The UN Ambassador for Women.. yes the same evil organization who created so called Israeli State :p

If you ask me it looks like a new religion is in the making or wait a second I should say it's rather a revival of an ancient religion.. these fiction characters are very real in so many ways and their influence on us all is also real!

Now go ahead and ridicule it all :)

Who the #[email protected] cares!

Hundreds of thousands, including children, are dying of cholera in Yemen and these people are concerned with a cartoon character's sexual orientation. Ffs!
    You should care.. we all should care as much as we should care for these children dying in Yemen and elsewhere!

This is not only about cartoon characters.. this is about them trying to brainwash our future generation!
    Billion of dollars is being thrown on fictional characters... this can not be all about entertainment alone there is much more to it than that!

If we look at every high school series today there must be at least a so called gay in it!!! Why is that? Why do all these media feel obligated to promote homosexuality? And to whom? to younger generation in specific? Why is that?

This is simply enforced indoctrination and promoting of LGBTQ in which want to normalize a so called genderless freak show reality on our world!

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    A fictional character who will become a role model for million of kids around the world thanks to all the multi million dollars promotions around the world!

And why do you love to underestimate everything.. like laterally everything?
    The homosexual agenda is real and it is so obvious that it is being promoted to the younger generation in schools or through media and by other means!

'And by the way that fictional character you speak of was promoted to be The UN Ambassador for Women.. yes the same evil organization who created so called Israeli State :p

If you ask me it looks like a new religion is in the making or wait a second I should say it's rather a revival of an ancient religion.. these fiction characters are very real in so many ways and their influence on us all is also real!

Now go ahead and ridicule it all :)
    And what is this so-called "homosexual agenda"?

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    At least you participated right? :)

You think it is simply random that DC Comics declared this character all of a sudden bisexual? Lol
    Random? No. Not a big deal? Yes.

You might want to stop saying buzzwords "LGBTQ propaganda" -- I hear the military arm of the LGBTQ community, the gay men regiment, conducts routine anal assaults against foes.