• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Would the World be a better place if the US Empire ruled it without opposition?

Would the World be a better place if the US Empire ruled it without opposition?

• Total voters
V

Viral

Imagine the US the only nuclear power and Russia, China, or even Europe had no teeth. Would that serve the human kind on earth including the American people?

Let’s look back into history at the Ottoman Empire how they treated counties that had no resistance.

How about the Nazi ambitions in ruling the world? Never mind the rest of the world; besides their ruling elites and entourage, would the majority of the German people be better off today living under their Nazi Empire?

Of course the US is a democracy. So they tell us. But is it? Are the American people free to elect the specific leaders they desire and when/if they do, are those leaders free to act in the best interest of the people or are they controlled and blackmailed by the Deep State and its Shadow Government?

We like to believe it’s about Good vs. Evil therefore Good America and her nominated/chosen Good Friends like Saudi Arabia ought to be trusted in ruling humanity. Right?

Food for thought…

Be careful what you wish for…

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Imagine the US the only nuclear power and Russia, China, or even Europe had no teeth. Would that serve the human kind on earth including the American people?

Let’s look back into history at the Ottoman Empire how they treated counties that had no resistance.

How about the Nazi ambitions in ruling the world? Never mind the rest of the world; besides their ruling elites and entourage, would the majority of the German people be better off today living under their Nazi Empire?

Of course the US is a democracy. So they tell us. But is it? Are the American people free to elect the specific leaders they desire and when/if they do, are those leaders free to act in the best interest of the people or are they controlled and blackmailed by the Deep State and its Shadow Government?

We like to believe it’s about Good vs. Evil therefore Good America and her nominated/chosen Good Friends like Saudi Arabia ought to be trusted in ruling humanity. Right?

Food for thought…

It is a general rule that is true at all times. Whenever you give unchecked power to an individual, organisation or a country, it will ABUSE IT

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    When it comes to the Empire's welfare, the whole humanity, American citizens included, could become enslaved or perish if the need arises.

V

Viral

The number of whistleblowers prosecuted and journalists assassinated by the US government or under its supervision by proxies like Saudi Arabia is increasing exponentially. This is no different from Black Sites used in third world countries for illegal human torture with no rules or accountability.

Such disturbing signs were present during the rise of Nazism with the support of the German people. It took the rest of the world to stop them.

The American citizens are not quite aware their freedoms are eroding under the pretext of preserving their security. So they ignore or tolerate their government violating all kinds of International rules and humanitarian values since they are led to believe they are Good and Exceptional and injustices outside this spectrum are fair game.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Despite its shortcomings, I'm one of those who believe that the USA is a force of good in this world, and that maintaining good relations with the US is very beneficial to one's country. Take a look at the countries with the biggest US presence: Japan, South Korea, Germany.
    They're progressive, advanced, and forward-looking countries.

Now compare them with ex-Soviet or anti-USA countries like North Korea, Vietnam, Iran, and Venezuela. The latter are poor, with non-enviable standards of living and a horrible record of human rights.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No... imagine you can order a military grade weapon online and the ammunition in a different order, again online...

also, where would the wall be built???

V

Viral

Despite its shortcomings, I'm one of those who believe that the USA is a force of good in this world, and that maintaining good relations with the US is very beneficial to one's country. Take a look at the countries with the biggest US presence: Japan, South Korea, Germany.
    They're progressive, advanced, and forward-looking countries.

Now compare them with ex-Soviet or anti-USA countries like North Korea, Vietnam, Iran, and Venezuela. The latter are poor, with non-enviable standards of living and a horrible record of human rights.
    Well, countries like North Korea, Iran, and Venezuela are in bad shape because the Great, Good and Prosperous Empire is blockading them and making there people who are as good as any other citizens of the world starve. Is that something to brag about?

This is no different than “Amazon” strategy. Everybody loves Amazon convenience shopping until they find out they are driving competition out of business and by the end of the day when they become supreme monopoly, all their enthusiastic shoppers who helped them drive mom’s and pop’s stores out of business become the very captives of Amazon…

Here is an interesting article that puts Amazon almost in the list of the World’s top 5 ‘most evil’ corporations.

I wonder what rank the US will hold on this list if we considered it as Corporation which it is…

Wondering if this man is laughing with us or at us...
    :cigar:
    World’s top 5 ‘most evil’ corporations

Last edited:
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Food for thought…

"Imagine the US the only nuclear power and Russia, China, or even Europe had no teeth. Would that serve the human kind on earth including the American people? "

Nope, it would've made us fat and lazy just like end of Cold War did.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well, countries like North Korea, Iran, and Venezuela are in bad shape because the Great, Good and Prosperous Empire is blockading them and making there people who are as good as any other citizens of the world starve. Is that something to brag about?

This is no different than “Amazon” strategy. Everybody loves Amazon convenience shopping until they find out they are driving competition out of business and by the end of the day when they become supreme monopoly, all their enthusiastic shoppers who helped them drive mom’s and pop’s stores out of business become the very captives of Amazon…

Here is an interesting article that puts Amazon almost in the list of the World’s top 5 ‘most evil’ corporations.

I wonder what rank the US will hold on this list if we considered it as Corporation which it is…

Wondering if this man is laughing with his us or at us...
    :cigar:
    World’s top 5 ‘most evil’ corporations
    Give me one example of a country that has good relations with the USA and whose people are starving.
    But of course when you elect Islamists into power who are hellbent on destroying Israel and the USA, you have to bear the consequences of your actions.

It's not American hegemony that turned Iran and North Korea into backward countries. You can thank Islam and communism for that.

Throughout history, American influence has been far more positive than negative, starting with the defeat of Nazis in Europe, and the collapse of the Soviet Union and communism.
    And now thanks to trump the defeat of ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

To quote Reagan: "America is a shining city upon a hill whose beacon light guides freedom-loving people everywhere".

Last edited:
    V

Viral

You can thank Islam and communism for that
    I don't see Islam is creating a problem between Saudi Arabia and the US in spite of 9/11
    As far as Communism, who are we to dictate to the world what system works for them? And how does blockading millions of starving people help?
    China is a communist system that lends America money...
    Russia is a capitalist system but the US still wants to destroy it.
    And let's not go back to America's wars and results from Vietnam to Iraq and Libya.

Last edited:
    V

Viral

But of course when you elect Islamists into power who are hellbent on destroying Israel and the USA,
    Again, I started suspecting Saudi Araba and the Gulf States converted to Christianity and Judaism. Look how MBS is jumping into Israel and Trumps lap:lol::lol::lol:
    This is really funny!!!!

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I don't see Islam is creating a problem between Saudi Arabia and the US in spite of 9/11
    As far as Communism, who are we to dictate to the world what system works for them? And how does blockading millions of starving people help?
    China is a communist system that lend America money...
    Russia is a capitalist system but the US still wants to destroy it.
    And let's not go back to America's wars and results from Vietnam to Iraq and Libya.
    Do not digress, keep your eyes on this ball:
    "It's not American hegemony that turned Iran and North Korea into backward countries. You can thank Islam and communism for that"

V

Viral

Do not digress, keep your eyes on this ball:
    "It's not American hegemony that turned Iran and North Korea into backward countries. You can thank Islam and communism for that"
    It is not your ****ing problem what people want to do with their lives.
    Just leave them alone...

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

There's a fantastic 70s film by the name of Soylent Green. That's what an empire might look like in our time and age.
    Any empire...
    A dystopian society. I recall one chilling scene of that movie with the legendary actor and original gangster Edward G Robinson going home, or committing suicide...

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    It is not your ****ing problem what people want to do with their lives.
    Just leave them alone...
    I am curious, how did you arrive to conclusion that I care about your life.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

Give me one example of a country that has good relations with the USA and whose people are starving.
    But of course when you elect Islamists into power who are hellbent on destroying Israel and the USA, you have to bear the consequences of your actions.

It's not American hegemony that turned Iran and North Korea into backward countries. You can thank Islam and communism for that.

Throughout history, American influence has been far more positive than negative, starting with the defeat of Nazis in Europe, and the collapse of the Soviet Union and communism.
    And now thanks to trump the defeat of ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

To quote Reagan: "America is a shining city upon a hill whose beacon light guides freedom-loving people everywhere".
    Actually, the U.S. had a lot to do with turning those countries backwards. Their exploitation of Iran, through puppet dictators, in large led to Khomeini... Since then economic sanctions have devastated Iran, not to mention the Iraq-Iran war which the U.S. instigated, bankrolled, and armed both sides resulting in a million deaths. Korea has a similar story starting with the Forgotten War and the subsequent actions taken by Washington to isolate and starve N. Korea. Some of the other countries you mentioned such as Germany would probably fair better without American hegemony... Moreover, for some peculiar reason people tend to turn a blind eye to the death and destruction the U.S. has caused through its subversive foreign policy in the past 100 years. Take just Iraq and Syria from this century as an example. U.S. policy there has caused roughly 1.5 million deaths of civilians. Of course, that figure does not even include the maimed and displaced. Being Lebanese, I don't how you can possibly make a statement such as "USA is a force of good in this world". Tragically, we of all people know first hand the ramification of U.S. foreign policy. Many of us are living overseas precisely due to U.S. meddling in our country and region as a whole. I can provide a whole laundry list of hideous crimes committed by the U.S. empire staring with their use of atomic bombs on Japan...

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Actually, the U.S. had a lot to do with turning those countries backwards. Their exploitation of Iran, through puppet dictators, in large led to Khomeini... Since then economic sanctions have devastated Iran, not to mention the Iraq-Iran war which the U.S. instigated, bankrolled, and armed both sides resulting in a million deaths. Korea has a similar story starting with the Forgotten War and the subsequent actions taken by Washington to isolate and starve N. Korea. Some of the other countries you mentioned such as Germany would probably fair better without American hegemony... Moreover, for some peculiar reason people tend to turn a blind eye to the death and destruction the U.S. has caused through its subversive foreign policy in the past 100 years. Take just Iraq and Syria from this century as an example. U.S. policy there has caused roughly 1.5 million deaths of civilians. Of course, that figure does not even include the maimed and displaced. Being Lebanese, I don't how you can possibly make a statement such as "USA is a force of good in this world". Tragically, we of all people know first hand the ramification of U.S. foreign policy. Many of us are living overseas precisely due to U.S. meddling in our country and region as a whole. I can provide a whole laundry list of hideous crimes committed by the U.S. empire staring with their use of atomic bombs on Japan...
    The atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki led to the end of the war. A land invasion would have prolonged the war and resulted in more casualties.

Also, the period when Lebanon was America's protégé during Camille Chamoun's era was the country's golden age.
    You are simply parroting anti-imperialist slogans straight out of Nasrallah's mouth.

The USA is a good friend of Lebanon.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

The atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki led to the end of the war. A land invasion would have prolonged the war and resulted in more casualties.

Also, the period when Lebanon was America's protégé during Camille Chamoun's era was the country's golden age.
    You are simply parroting anti-imperialist slogans straight out of Nasrallah's mouth.

The USA is a good friend of Lebanon.
    Are you kidding, since when do you fall for petty U.S. propaganda. Dropping not one, but two atomic bombs on two Japanese cities is a just way to end a war? You can use that reasoning for any war. They dropped them because they could not possibly win a ground invasion on mainland Japan. It would have been a quagmire before Vietnam. Secondly, the U.S. military wanted to see in a real life scenario the power and devastation nuclear weapons can cause. Well, they got to see the result of their work. The devastation was thorough and indiscriminate. Nasrallah is a demagogue, and frankly no different than some of the demagogues in Washington.

Dude, read something about the Kissinger Plan which is very much still in full swing as it concerns our region and Lebanon.

V

Viral

I am curious, how did you arrive to conclusion that I care about your life.
    I’m curious to figure out how stupid you must be to think I’m talking about my private life. I drive a DB-11 if that helps.

What I’m trying to figure out is how do you justify blockading a non Islamic country like Venezuela that is more Christian than your fake Crusader. A nation that never engaged in any act of terrorism against anyone unlike Saudi Arabia that you’re sleeping with. A nation that gave free gas to poor Americans on welfare when their government was using taxpayers money to wage wars and kill innocent people around the globe in their homes. How in the hell can you justify suffocating a multi million person nation because they chose their destiny? Yet you’re selling your fake democracy as if it was you home grown product in your backyard.

How in the hell are you helping the Venezuelan people by blockading Venezuela.

I have a feeling I know exactly why.