• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Would the World be a better place if the US Empire ruled it without opposition?

Would the World be a better place if the US Empire ruled it without opposition?

• Total voters
proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Juncker refuses to reject Huawei 'just because it's Chinese' amid US pressure

Juncker refuses to reject Huawei 'just because it's Chinese' amid US pressure'just because it's Chinese' amid US pressure

European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker says he won't bar Chinese firms like Huawei from doing business with Europe, as long as they respect market rules, despite continued US pressure to ban the company.
"We are not rejecting someone because he is coming from faraway, because he is Chinese, the rules have to be respected," Juncker said at a press conference with Japanese PM Shinzo Abe on Thursday.
Asked about his response to the US call to "eliminate" Chinese telecoms equipment from Europe's 5G buildout, Juncker was defiant. "The European Union and our internal market are open markets and all those respecting our rules governing this internal market are welcome," he said.

Last month, Europe's Parliament passed a resolution "expressing their deep concern" about alleged Chinese cybersecurity threats, but a subsequent statement from the European Commission regarding 5G cybersecurity did not include such language, instead merely urging member states to develop a "toolbox of mitigating measures" to combat cybersecurity risks to their growing 5G infrastructure.

The US has leaned heavily on allies to keep Huawei and other Chinese telecoms out of their countries, claiming the company could act as a spy for the Chinese government. Washington has even threatened to withhold intelligence from Germany over their refusal to ban the Chinese firm, pressure China's foreign minister has called "abnormal" and "immoral."
"Juncker refuses to reject Huawei 'just because it's Chinese' amid US pressure"

As far as I know Huawei is not being rejected because it is Chinese, Huawei is being rejected because it embedded surveillance software into its devices on behalf of Chinese government.

BTW, Huawei is not being limited for private use and US is not pushing to do that.

If Juncker insists on continuing using Huawei it's his business, but he will not be using it while doing official business with US or else there'll be no business.

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

Juncker refuses to reject Huawei 'just because it's Chinese' amid US pressure

Juncker refuses to reject Huawei 'just because it's Chinese' amid US pressure'just because it's Chinese' amid US pressure

European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker says he won't bar Chinese firms like Huawei from doing business with Europe, as long as they respect market rules, despite continued US pressure to ban the company.
    "We are not rejecting someone because he is coming from faraway, because he is Chinese, the rules have to be respected," Juncker said at a press conference with Japanese PM Shinzo Abe on Thursday.
    Asked about his response to the US call to "eliminate" Chinese telecoms equipment from Europe's 5G buildout, Juncker was defiant. "The European Union and our internal market are open markets and all those respecting our rules governing this internal market are welcome," he said.

Last month, Europe's Parliament passed a resolution "expressing their deep concern" about alleged Chinese cybersecurity threats, but a subsequent statement from the European Commission regarding 5G cybersecurity did not include such language, instead merely urging member states to develop a "toolbox of mitigating measures" to combat cybersecurity risks to their growing 5G infrastructure.

The US has leaned heavily on allies to keep Huawei and other Chinese telecoms out of their countries, claiming the company could act as a spy for the Chinese government. Washington has even threatened to withhold intelligence from Germany over their refusal to ban the Chinese firm, pressure China's foreign minister has called "abnormal" and "immoral."
    Lol junker is a lobbiyist lap dog, if he can make money off his grandmother he would, let alone a big telcom company.

Anyone who buys huawei is projecting themselves to industrial grade espionnage

V

Viral

Anyone who buys huawei is projecting themselves to industrial grade espionnage
    I wonder why Germany doesn't see it that way.
    Germany is also under pressure for buying gas from Russia.
    All this sounds like the US knows what's better for Germany:cool:

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think this is more related to germany being in nato and sharing intelligence infrastructure with much of europe and the usa.
    I wouldnt want to be open to such fault if i was the us either.

That said, europeans are cheap bastards who hav barely any R&D going anymore in order to finance crumbling welfare systems.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I think Russians itself will help Germany solve this dilemma.

Recently delivery of Russian oil to Europe was halted due to dangerous contamination.

US oil and gas do not have this problem and once we will find how to lower delivery expenses Russian oil and gas accounts in Europe will go by way of dodo bird.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Chinese espinage ring in france uncovered in 2018

V

Viral

When it comes to espionage, Huawei technology is no different than others. Espionage is a big cub...
    The real reason is, Huawei 5G technology beat the US companies and Trump being a protectionist is trying to block Huawei's lead until US companies catch up. I don't blame Trump for protecting his business (America First). But I also understand every nation should do what's in its best interest as well.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Does a bear shit in the woods?
    We live in the 21st century bro. That's what very nation does including spying against its closest allies and its own people
    3azim so whats wrong with wanting to protect urself from such industrial scale espionage ?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    When it comes to espionage, Huawei technology is no different than others. Espionage is a big cub...
    The real reason is, Huawei 5G technology beat the US companies and Trump being a protectionist is trying to block Huawei's lead until US companies catch up. I don't blame Trump for protecting his business (America First). But I also understand every nation should do what's in its best interest as well.
    You just made good post regarding espionage, now you need to make equally good post about protectionism.

V

Viral

Whats the real reason? :)
    The real reason is someone wants you to buy the iPhone instead of a Huawei for twice the price and half of the performance sucker.
    Ironically, the iPhone is made in communist China and half of its users don't know it:lol::lol:

V

Viral

And oh yah. Apple, Google and Amazon are not collecting your private data and selling it the government. Your secret is safe with your mama:)

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    The real reason is someone wants you to buy the iPhone instead of a Huawei for twice the price and half of the performance sucker.
    Ironically, the iPhone is made in communist China and half of its users don't know it:lol::lol:
    "The real reason is someone wants you to buy the iPhone instead of a Huawei for twice the price and half of the performance sucker."

Your conspiracy claim falls short of reality.
    I already told you in previous post - US government does not manage private decisions, people are free to buy any phone they want.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    And oh yah. Apple, Google and Amazon are not collecting your private data and selling it the government. Your secret is safe with your mama:)
    "Apple, Google and Amazon are not collecting your private data and selling it the government"

Apple, Google and Amazon (and the rest of the US companies) collect only what is allowed to be collected by law and it is public knowledge - what they are allowed to collect.

Government used phones require use of government protected VPNs of various levels and that is not allowed to be monitored by anyone.
    Huawei has embedded software (illegal BTW) into its phones that allows to bypass the VPN restrictions and subsequently send data elsewhere.

It is yet another of your conspiracy claims that fall short of reality.

PS. Looks like you are lying too much. If you want to play successful gotcha you need to get smarter, much smarter.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    which US companies did Huawei beat in 5G ? :) What did they beat them with? :)

V

Viral

Recently delivery of Russian oil to Europe was halted due to dangerous contamination.
    Actually I have a better story for you. The Russians own a secret cyber weapon using viral Nanotechnology inside their oil and gas exports. So your gas tank for example becomes contaminated with molecular Nano-bugs capable of spreading outside the tank and transmitting frequencies from 10Hz up to ultra high frequency 10Hz to the 19th power (audio through light spectrum) without the need for physical super-heterodyne for frequency modulation or a processor to digitize it. For the average person, this is like a religious miracle when saints appear, talk to you and disappear.

It is extremely important that this story remains a conspiracy theory in order for the masses not to freak out.

Wait until the DNC finds out how the Russians got Trump elected.:lol: