• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Would you fart in front of your partner/spouse?

Would you fart in front of your partner/spouse?

• Yes

• Hell no!

• Undecided yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Member i like :

@Sicarii : he thinks i should fart in front of my husband

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lmfao! @Jo Okay what do we think about this issue

Reactions: Jo
    Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    we have passed that stage

heck i can fart in front of strangers, ma keif ahel al bayt wallaw
    Lmao Hanna!

Well yeah he has no problem whatsoever farting in front of me! Me nope can't do it! Either in the bathroom or it's not getting done

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    khidi ra7tik Isabella. Whenever he mentions Le Pen in a favorable way, fart. That's how you make sure you create an association in his head between Le Pen and bad smells/farting wife, so maybe you can create real change.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    khidi ra7tik Isabella. Whenever he mentions Le Pen in a favorable way, fart. That's how you make sure you create an association in his head between Le Pen and bad smells/farting wife, so maybe you can create real change.
    Lmao good way to condition him omg! He actually spent an entire evening trying to get me to fart - Omg this is getting too personal- but he was not successful! I got pissed at him and left the house for half an hour lol mostly because he kept screaming let's go you can do it!

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    There are reasons attraction dies in couples. Getting way too comfortable is one of them.
    well you cant live 30 years with a person without never getting comfortable

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    well you cant live 30 years with a person without never getting comfortable
    Comfortable is fine. Even very comfortable is fine. But way too comfortable is a turn off.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    :wideyed:

How can you not do it? Its not healthy. As my father used to say: "hayda kello samm lal jesem w lezem yetla3"
    My mom was very strict when it came to manners, chew with your mouth closed, never fart in front of people, don't swear-yeah i break this rule all the time lol- and say please and thank you were her sacred rules! I can still hear her voice in my head whenever trying to fart! Even when I'm alone i go to the bathroom to do it lol

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    My mom was very strict when it came to manners, chew with your mouth closed, never fart in front of people, don't swear-yeah i break this rule all the time lol- and say please and thank you were her sacred rules! I can still hear her voice in my head whenever trying to fart! Even when I'm alone i go to the bathroom to do it lol
    isabella your a badass rebel

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    a turn off would be a fart during sex , or during eating