• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Would you fart in front of your partner/spouse?

Would you fart in front of your partner/spouse?

• Yes

• Hell no!

• Undecided yet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jorje

Legendary Member
khidi ra7tik Isabella. Whenever he mentions Le Pen in a favorable way, fart. That's how you make sure you create an association in his head between Le Pen and bad smells/farting wife, so maybe you can create real change.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
khidi ra7tik Isabella. Whenever he mentions Le Pen in a favorable way, fart. That's how you make sure you create an association in his head between Le Pen and bad smells/farting wife, so maybe you can create real change.

Lmao good way to condition him omg! He actually spent an entire evening trying to get me to fart - Omg this is getting too personal- but he was not successful! I got pissed at him and left the house for half an hour lol mostly because he kept screaming let's go you can do it!

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
:wideyed:

How can you not do it? Its not healthy. As my father used to say: "hayda kello samm lal jesem w lezem yetla3"

My mom was very strict when it came to manners, chew with your mouth closed, never fart in front of people, don't swear-yeah i break this rule all the time lol- and say please and thank you were her sacred rules! I can still hear her voice in my head whenever trying to fart! Even when I'm alone i go to the bathroom to do it lol

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
My mom was very strict when it came to manners, chew with your mouth closed, never fart in front of people, don't swear-yeah i break this rule all the time lol- and say please and thank you were her sacred rules! I can still hear her voice in my head whenever trying to fart! Even when I'm alone i go to the bathroom to do it lol
isabella your a badass rebel