Would you fart in front of your partner/spouse?

Would you fart in front of your partner/spouse?

• Yes

• Hell no!

• Undecided yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Advertisement
  • Olive Green

Olive Green

The average person passes gas 13 to 21 times a day. As for the pregnant woman, they pass gas a lot more often than usual, the primary reason is that they have higher levels of progesterone, a hormone that relaxes smooth muscle tissue, slows down digestion, which can lead to gas.
    Who got her pregnant?
    HE DID!
    Sooo he should take responsibility and get along with her symptoms. And even if he is willing to...
    She's not! She will keep bloating and suffering alone, hoping to maintain her beautiful sense and image or what's left of it. lol

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    The average person passes gas 13 to 21 times a day. As for the pregnant woman, they pass gas a lot more often than usual, the primary reason is that they have higher levels of progesterone, a hormone that relaxes smooth muscle tissue, slows down digestion, which can lead to gas.
    Who got her pregnant?
    HE DID!
    Sooo he should take responsibility and get along with her symptoms. And even if he is willing to...
    She's not! She will keep bloating and suffering alone, hoping to maintain her beautiful sense and image or what's left of it. lol
    13 to 21 times in a day seems insane :O

Reactions: mem
    JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    Who got her pregnant?
    HE DID!
    do sharts count as farts?

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    Who got her pregnant?
    HE DID!
    She's not!
    She will keep bloating and suffering alone, hoping to maintain her beautiful sense and image or what's left of it. lol
    tab ma fhemna ye3ne kif tole3 l 7a2 3le ? feminist crap

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Who got her pregnant?
    HE DID!
    So mnel ekher, do you do it in front of your husband or no?

Reactions: mem
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    had this very same argument with the gf a few months ago, my winning argument was that if she accepts that the dog farts in her presence then am allowed too :smug:

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    the idea that a girl actually farts disgusts me.
    Me too. First time I discovered she does, I felt the exact same feeling when I knew santa didn't exist. So I wept for two weeks, asked for divorce , left all my belongings and then applied to a monastery, where I am now spending the rest of my life.

Mozz

Mozz

Me too. First time I discovered she does, I felt the exact same feeling when I knew santa didn't exist. So I wept for two weeks, asked for divorce , left all my belongings and then applied to a monastery, where I am now spending the rest of my life.
    wait what? women fart?

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Any political connotation for that name? :p

ALSO!! Did u install barbed wire on your fence???

Loooool :D

all houses have barbed wire, sad, but thats how things are where we live :(

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Any political connotation for that name? :p

ALSO!! Did u install barbed wire on your fence???

Loooool :D

yeah, cause that terrier was biting everybody, reminded me of saad than

am thinking of re branding him with the name berri, but find it hard, no dog can be as backstabbing as that bastard..so i guess he is stuck with poor saad

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No, I wouldn't, despite the fact that mine tend to be really quiet and odorless.

Do you guys have a saxophone down there?