• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Would you fart in front of your partner/spouse?

Would you fart in front of your partner/spouse?

• Yes

• Hell no!

• Undecided yet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Olive Green

The average person passes gas 13 to 21 times a day. As for the pregnant woman, they pass gas a lot more often than usual, the primary reason is that they have higher levels of progesterone, a hormone that relaxes smooth muscle tissue, slows down digestion, which can lead to gas.
Who got her pregnant?
HE DID!
Sooo he should take responsibility and get along with her symptoms. And even if he is willing to...
She's not! She will keep bloating and suffering alone, hoping to maintain her beautiful sense and image or what's left of it. lol

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
The average person passes gas 13 to 21 times a day. As for the pregnant woman, they pass gas a lot more often than usual, the primary reason is that they have higher levels of progesterone, a hormone that relaxes smooth muscle tissue, slows down digestion, which can lead to gas.
Who got her pregnant?
HE DID!
Sooo he should take responsibility and get along with her symptoms. And even if he is willing to...
She's not! She will keep bloating and suffering alone, hoping to maintain her beautiful sense and image or what's left of it. lol

13 to 21 times in a day seems insane :O

Reactions: mem

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
Who got her pregnant?
HE DID!
do sharts count as farts?

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
Who got her pregnant?
HE DID!
She's not!
She will keep bloating and suffering alone, hoping to maintain her beautiful sense and image or what's left of it. lol
tab ma fhemna ye3ne kif tole3 l 7a2 3le ? feminist crap

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
Who got her pregnant?
HE DID!
So mnel ekher, do you do it in front of your husband or no?

Reactions: mem

Mozz

Me too. First time I discovered she does, I felt the exact same feeling when I knew santa didn't exist. So I wept for two weeks, asked for divorce , left all my belongings and then applied to a monastery, where I am now spending the rest of my life.
wait what? women fart?

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hahaha more like you're living with a methane gas field :D

the terrier is named ( saad)

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No, I wouldn't, despite the fact that mine tend to be really quiet and odorless.

Do you guys have a saxophone down there?