• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Would you fart in front of your partner/spouse?

Would you fart in front of your partner/spouse?

• Yes

• Hell no!

• Undecided yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    So mnel ekher, do you do it in front of your husband or no?
    Of course mnel ekher, i am not aware you can do it from anywhere else.
    Also when you say do it "in front of her husband" do you litterally mean on his front? must smell ugly!

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I guess some tips to @Isabella and @Indie are in order... if you get mad at your significant other, eat eggs or beans :p, and go nuclear!

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Isabella what do you think about the @Abou Sandal situation?
    Oh @Abou Sandal is a big fat farter! He has this aura about him that you just know he eats a lot of beans lol

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    A guy after my own heart lol you sir have good manners ^_^
    Burping is very normal here , especially while drinking beer on a table ... It doesnt bother me even if i try not to do it .. But farting is something i can't handle lol !

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Are you shy of exposing your body to your partner?

Why do most women in the movies cover up their bust with the bed sheets, after a love scene? I mean they've just had sex. What's with the sudden sense of modesty?

I have always pondered this.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Burping is very normal here , especially while drinking beer on a table ... It doesnt bother me even if i try not to do it .. But farting is something i can't handle lol !
    Yeah I don't burp either lol

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Are you shy of exposing your body to your partner?

Why do most women in the movies cover up their bust with the bed sheets, after a love scene? I mean they've just had sex. What's with the sudden sense of modesty?

I have always pondered this.
    This one i have 0 issues with lol!

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Comfortable is fine. Even very comfortable is fine. But way too comfortable is a turn off.
    If attraction is lost after getting too comfortable; i.e: after being your real self, then you're with the wrong person

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If attraction is lost after getting too comfortable; i.e: after being your real self, then you're with the wrong person
    My real self likes to have certain standards :)

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    If certain standards mean no farting at all, then I agree.
    However, you do fart, it's human, it's normal.
    Yes, it stinks and it's not a nice smell, but it's not always like that and it's not such a big deal.
    If your partner is really bothered by the smell, then fine. Buf it they don't care that much....fart away!

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yes, it stinks and it's not a nice smell, but it's not always like that and it's not such a big deal.
    If your partner is really bothered by the smell, then fine. Buf it they don't care that much....fart away!
    A lot of things are human. It doesn't mean we have to gross each other out with them. A minimum level of class ya3ni...

Halla2 if he gets sick, I'll take care of him. No problem. But in general, having good manners shows respect and that you don't take your partner for granted.

If you wouldn't do something on a first date because you don't want to turn the other person off, don't do it after you win her / him over. And if you do, don't expect her / him to look at you the same way.

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    How is filling the bedroom with bad smell not a big deal???

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    A lot of things are human. It doesn't mean we have to gross each other out with them. A minimum level of class ya3ni...

Halla2 if he gets sick, I'll take care of him. No problem. But in general, having good manners shows respect and that you don't take your partner for granted.

If you wouldn't do something on a first date because you don't want to turn the other person off, don't do it after you win her / him over. And if you do, don't expect her / him to look at you the same way.
    It's only natural to act differently on a first date and a few years down the line.
    Unfortunately, we are programmed to hold stupidly high standards that are not conceivable.

That's why certain women would only go out with make-up on, their hair done and wearing their best outfits during the first few weeks/months of a relationship.
    But after a few months, they would go out wearing a t-shirt, or baggy jeans and pass off on the makeup a few times.

If your partner can't accept that, i.e: you as a human being in your natural and normal state, then there's something seriously wrong.
    It means your partner is with a newly built image of you, and not the real you...because the real you was not born with make-up on or wearing high heels