Elections Would you vote for Gebran Bassil?

Would you vote for Gebran Bassil if you had the chance?

• Yes, because I am FPM/Aoun supporter

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yes, eventhough I am not FPM/Aoun supporter

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, eventhough I am FPM/Aoun supporter

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No, because I am not FPM/ Aoun supporter

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

JustLeb

Legendary Member
This is a hypothetical question to assess the approval rate on Gebran Bassil in the forum.
Suppose you can vote in Batroun, would you vote for Bassil in the coming elections??

• Advertisement
  • ftouh

This is a hypothetical question to assess the approval rate on Gebran Bassil in the forum.
    Suppose you can vote in Batroun, would you vote for Bassil in the coming elections??
    He doesn’t need anyone’s vote.... he bought enough of them already.... :) :) :)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    He doesn’t need anyone’s vote.... he bought enough of them already.... :):):)
    if it is true that he bought, that means those who sold theirs approve him...at least in return for money.
    But usually the one who can buy votes massively must have a wealthy country as sponsor such as Qatar, KSA...

lebnan_lilkel

Orange Room Supporter
    We are a family oriented society. We stuck our necks out for supporting FPM because they were different. A breath of fresh air. Hard nosed, polite hard working and wanting real change. Now we see the rich club taking over and they are recycling the same ikta3. So I'm going back to my traditional family choices. Our Parents and cousins carried the guns to defend our nation under many groups. We are well respected by them and can get assistance if we desperately need it. But we never had to . I will never be a politician but who wants to be. So now I'm realizing the country can't get better ! and same old is better for me until real change occurs. the cause was the Syrian occupation and Palestinians invasion. Both are defeated and gone. There is no other cause than listening to made up crap.

I didnt have the option I wanted in the list, so I voted for first one.But I am pro-Bassil because I think he is doing very good work, he is hard worker.I think he is also capable leader. People will look at the "sohor" thing as why he became the party leader, but I think its just more then that.
    He is educated person, and I think all parties should target their leadership faces to be similar.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    I didnt have the option I wanted in the list, so I voted for first one.But I am pro-Bassil because I think he is doing very good work, he is hard worker.I think he is also capable leader. People will look at the "sohor" thing as why he became the party leader, but I think its just more then that.
    He is educated person, and I think all parties should target their leadership faces to be similar.
    Of course everyone has his own opinion.
    As for me he is a traditional za3im.
    Every other za3im has done something, and is not that difficult to do, actually they do it and give the project to family members to inflate the bill and illegally enrich themselves.
    For example, the mobile and the internet were done way before Bassil and can be considered big achievement at the time. However they all come at a huge price for the Lebanese people

Last edited:

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    as a person who actually votes in batroun i will definetly vote for him, and t raye7lak belak, GB will be number one tafdily getter in batroun

Nonan

It depends what are the other options. If I had the choice between him, Boutros Harb or an LF or a Marada or a Kataeb candidate, of course I would vote for him. If he was running against Charbel NaHas for instance (I know, I know, he is GC) or Hadi Hobeiche, I would vote for the latter (H.H. is a joke obviously)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    as a person who actually votes in batroun i will definetly vote for him, and t raye7lak belak, GB will be number one tafdily getter in batroun
    As I said in another thread, let Bassil fix the country w nshallah la 3omri ma 2erda, khallineh ze3len :D :D

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    It depends what are the other options. If I had the choice between him, Boutros Harb or an LF or a Marada or a Kataeb candidate, of course I would vote for him. If he was running against Charbel NaHas for instance (I know, I know, he is GC) or Hadi Hobeiche, I would vote for the latter (H.H. is a joke obviously)
    So you will vote for him because in 2018 Nahhas is not running in Batroun

Because, Bassil and FPM are still the best bet in the country in order to progress into a state.
    Tayyar Bassili is same old same old Lebanese clanish nepotism clientalism carp politics. If anything tayyar bassili is worse because it squandered a real chance for creating a real party and instead created a neofeudal nepotist clan. This is not isla7 wtaghyeer, rather istihbel w ta3tir :) vote for anyone else you are better off, at least you won't be advocating for utter hypocrisy of a fake reform, and fostering neo-Iqta3. If you want you can try some of the new mujtama3 madani groups and parties.

JB81

Legendary Member
    Tayyar Bassili is same old same old Lebanese clanish nepotism clientalism carp politics. If anything tayyar bassili is worse because it squandered a real chance for creating a real party and instead created a neofeudal nepotist clan. This is not isla7 wtaghyeer, rather istihbel w ta3tir :) vote for anyone else you are better off, at least you won't be advocating for utter hypocrisy of a fake reform, and fostering neo-Iqta3. If you want you can try some of the new mujtama3 madani groups and parties.
    We may have a take on inner party needs and reforms. But, FPM represents the only real change on issues and projects to build a real state.
    Those moujtama3 madaneh are not a real force of change if they only remain in Christian areas. It will be another Christian recycle parties bi7ouro w ydouro bayn Jbeil w Maten... why bother with them when we have an already Isla7 party that is established or establishing itself in the state, a must do, because if you are not established, you won't be able to achieve a thing in the state. Aslan, this is what is bothering Berri, it is that FPM is establishing itself, means more power and means for change.
    As for you... You want to weaken FPM for HA purposes... all your preaches democracy feudalism moujtama3 madaneh are nothing but 7ak yourid menhou battel

We may have a take on inner party needs and reforms. But, FPM represents the only real change on issues and projects to build a real state.
    Those moujtama3 madaneh are not a real force of change if they only remain in Christian areas. It will be another Christian recycle parties bi7ouro w ydouro bayn Jbeil w Maten... why bother with them when we have an already Isla7 party that is established or establishing itself in the state, a must do, because if you are not established, you won't be able to achieve a thing in the state. Aslan, this is what is bothering Berri, it is that FPM is establishing itself, means more power and means for change.
    As for you... You want to weaken FPM for HA purposes... all your preaches democracy feudalism moujtama3 madaneh are nothing but 7ak yourid menhou battel
    Looooooooooooooooooooooooool
    :lol::lol::lol: