• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Parliamentary elections 2018 Would you vote for Gebran Bassil?

Would you vote for Gebran Bassil if you had the chance?

• Yes, because I am FPM/Aoun supporter

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yes, eventhough I am not FPM/Aoun supporter

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, eventhough I am FPM/Aoun supporter

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No, because I am not FPM/ Aoun supporter

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • JustLeb

Legendary Member
    why the poll is made anonymous? i want to know who voted yes even though he's not an FPMer
    Because voting is private or secret.
    This is democracy 101
    Oh sorry I forgot that you despise democracy...
    But I guess you got an order from Gebran to go vote this time didn't you??

Saj

If his main challenge was LF/Kataeb/FM yes in a heart beat. If his challenge was Marada/SSNP it would depend on the candidate. Regardless I don’t vote in Batroun so it wouldn’t matter.

Aoune32!

I'd rather vote for myriam klink, at least she didn't waste millions and billions of our money.
    ouf 7ata billions of your money. i suggest you look into the shia duo, Hariri and WJ for wasting your precious money. bta3ref hawde l dogs sarloun aktar mn 20 sene in the governments. i would vote for him if i was in batroun. hard working minister 7ata law i dont agree with him all the time. go look at the shia duo and their ministers and what the hell they have done in the government for at least the past 15 years. nothing!! just trying to install their slaves and puppets into the political structure.

ouf 7ata billions of your money. i suggest you look into the shia duo, Hariri and WJ for wasting your precious money. bta3ref hawde l dogs sarloun aktar mn 20 sene in the governments. i would vote for him if i was in batroun. hard working minister 7ata law i dont agree with him all the time. go look at the shia duo and their ministers and what the hell they have done in the government for at least the past 15 years. nothing!! just trying to install their slaves and puppets into the political structure.
    Hariri, LF, Shia Duo, FPM, Jumblat, etc ... are all the same shit but on different plates.

If this was the old elections system and the same lists as last time. I'd vote for the LF candidate + Gebran Bassil.

Sadly, these elections don't work like that; however, I'd support Gebran Bassil any day over the likes of Marada, SSNP, Chamel Roukoz, Boutros Harb, etc.

He has adopted some good positions recently.