• Keep powers for 30 years

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Lose power soon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LVV

China is the second economy in the World;
The Second Military Budget in the World
The third powerful nation in the World after USA and Russia still the two superpowers with 7,000 and 6800 Nuclear Heads.
Xi who will rule China like Mao for a long time hope to make China the global power in 2050

• Advertisement
    China is the second economy in the World;
    The Second Military Budget in the World
    The third powerful nation in the World after USA and Russia still the two superpowers with 7,000 and 6800 Nuclear Heads.
    Xi who will rule China like Mao for a long time hope to make China the global power in 2050
    If Xi will rule China like Mao, then he will kill China just like Mao did - I do not thin Xi is that stupid.

LVV

If Xi will rule China like Mao, then he will kill China just like Mao did - I do not thin Xi is that stupid.
    I agree but he will not make the mistakes of the Cultural Revolution or The Great Leap Forward who killed 100 millions Chinese
    He will keep power for a long time
    And he will be the leader not a collective leadership
    If he is a dictator only that will end badly
    IF he reforms and fight corruption
    His people will support him
    I mean like Mao he will keep Supreme Power for 20-30 years not 10 following the example of Deng .

LVV

Hes an undemocratic power monger, and like all the ones who came before him, he will lead his people and society to ruin.
    When did China have democracy
    Xi is loved
    He is fighting corruption 1,5 million fired from Communist Party plus he is taking care of environment

I agree but he will not make the mistakes of the Cultural Revolution or The Great Leap Forward who killed 100 millions Chinese
    He will keep power for a long time
    And he will be the leader not a collective leadership
    If he is a dictator only that will end badly
    IF he reforms and fight corruption
    His people will support him
    I mean like Mao he will keep Supreme Power for 20-30 years not 10 following the example of Deng .
    So far it seems to be the case with Xi, but I'd be careful - lest we forget that test of power is the hardest test human endures.

Iron Maiden

When did China have democracy
    Xi is loved
    He is fighting corruption 1,5 million fired from Communist Party plus he is taking care of environment
    Xi is loved :)

Can u risk not loving him if u're chinese? In case you dont want to be purged out for corruption that is ;)

I'll leave it at here for now, i'll throw in the big guns when our local comrade starts praising the communist leadership for its achievements

LVV

Xi is loved :)

Can u risk not loving him if u're chinese? In case you dont want to be purged out for corruption that is ;)

I'll leave it at here for now, i'll throw in the big guns when our local comrade starts praising the communist leadership for its achievements
    I’m not Communist
    I m a Christian Capitalist
    But Xi is loved because he was able to have illimited power for the time since Mao Death in 1976
    Why he is not corrupted like the other Chinese leaders