• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

XI Emperor of China and Mao Sucessor ; The China of Xi and the World

Xi will

• Make China the most important global power by 2050

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Make China one of the global powers by 2050

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Eliminate Corruption in China

• Solve the environment disaster in China

• Make a deal for religious freedom with the Vatican

• Fail in his plans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keep power for 20 years

• Keep powers for 30 years

• Lose power soon

• Total voters
gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
I will not count the US on the decline
Robots revolution could happen in USA
Like digital revolution before
This story of US decline since 1980 is an old story
yes. i hope that happen today before tommorrow in USA and Every where else ..talking about the Robot revolution .

• Advertisement
  • gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Don’t forget artificial intelligence
    as i told u .. i hope that happen .. really ..:)
    that will be the triumph of our ideology :D..only those who read the book written by an old man called Karl Marx will understand what i am talking about . ;)..
    and guess what.. in china they teach this book at schools :))

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Russia will not fight for China
    There is no military alliance
    They have excellent relations
    if it is about who got more nukes rule the world , china will prefer russia over usa .. that was my point .
    so keep ur wet dreams ..american dream is over ..:D wake up and smell the coffee "COMERADE ".

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

US had 6800 Nuclear bombs
    China less than 300
    Thus you make my point. The U.S. is an aggressive new age militaristic empire. It's economic prosperity is tied to it's military might. This is not the case for China.

Again, if the U.S. was in China's place, Hong Kong would not be a special administrative region, and Taiwan would not be a sovereign state. The fact that China has shown restraint all these years is a breath of fresh air from the gung ho politics of the imperial governments in the U.S., UK., France, Germany, and Israel.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Thus you make my point. The U.S. is an aggressive new age militaristic empire. It's economic prosperity is tied to it's military might ...
    I am curious, what do you think of Russia?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Thus you make my point. The U.S. is an aggressive new age militaristic empire. It's economic prosperity is tied to it's military might. This is not the case for China.

Again, if the U.S. was in China's place, Hong Kong would not be a special administrative region, and Taiwan would not be a sovereign state. The fact that China has shown restraint all these years is a breath of fresh air from the gung ho politics of the imperial governments in the U.S., UK., France, Germany, and Israel.
    That is by far the worst argument i have ever heard abt imperialistic capitalistic usa.

China has only shown restrsints because it is technologically backward does not have a navvy and cannot project power YET. Give a decade ta nchouf how good guy china will behave.

Hattaytello wezek la gramsci m3allim, chapeau

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Live: Xi gives speech on anniversary of Marx’s birth

Chinese President Xi Jinping is delivering a speech at a conference marking the 200th anniversary of Karl Marx’s birth in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing. This year also marks the 170th anniversary of “The Communist Manifesto.” As a philosopher, economist, historian, he has left a lasting legacy on the world. #XiJinping#KarlMarx

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Live: Xi gives speech on anniversary of Marx’s birth

Chinese President Xi Jinping is delivering a speech at a conference marking the 200th anniversary of Karl Marx’s birth in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing. This year also marks the 170th anniversary of “The Communist Manifesto.” As a philosopher, economist, historian, he has left a lasting legacy on the world. #XiJinping#KarlMarx

Do not take it too seriously.

To make sure that Xi and his Communist Party remain in power indefinitely
    he needs to continue this pro-marxist bullshit while hoping that
    nobody would notice how China is slowly becoming pro-capitalism show case.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Do not take it too seriously.

To make sure that Xi and his Communist Party remain in power indefinitely
    he needs to continue this pro-marxist bullshit while hoping that
    nobody would notice how China is slowly becoming pro-capitalism show case.
    i must take seriously only netanyahu theater about iranian nuclear as for u ?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    i must take seriously only netanyahu theater about iranian nuclear as for u ?
    Hey, you are the one pitching BS about marxism, do not try to change the subject.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

I am curious, what do you think of Russia?
    It has no aspiration of global dominance as it did under the Soviet Union when it was seeking proletarian internationalism. It's foreign policy is mainly consisting of a self defensive strategy against U.S. hegemony. It's one of a handful of states that emphasizes its sovereignty, which is precisely why its a pariah.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

That is by far the worst argument i have ever heard abt imperialistic capitalistic usa.

China has only shown restrsints because it is technologically backward does not have a navvy and cannot project power YET. Give a decade ta nchouf how good guy china will behave.

Hattaytello wezek la gramsci m3allim, chapeau
    That's a cynical view of the world. There’s a reason why in recent history Hong Kong ended up a British colony rather than London a Chinese colony. Why Japan was in Manchuria and China not in Honshu island. You may attribute that to a weak military, but that’s likely the result of indoctrination. Comparatively to other civilizations, China grew more naturally and was largely self absorbed, particularly in recent history. It could have focused on global military expansion, but that’s not in its DNA. It’s military build up now is a consequence of its economic expansion and mainly for self defensive purposes. Unfortunately in the world we live, if a nation insists on sovereignty, it meets the wrath of of the U.S. This is a fact.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    That's a cynical view of the world. There’s a reason why in recent history Hong Kong ended up a British colony rather than London a Chinese colony. Why Japan was in Manchuria and China not in Honshu island. You may attribute that to a weak military, but that’s likely the result of indoctrination. Comparatively to other civilizations, China grew more naturally and was largely self absorbed, particularly in recent history. It could have focused on global military expansion, but that’s not in its DNA. It’s military build up now is a consequence of its economic expansion and mainly for self defensive purposes. Unfortunately in the world we live, if a nation insists on sovereignty, it meets the wrath of of the U.S. This is a fact.
    Economic expansion is always followed by military expansion in order to secure strategic ressources and client states where one can dump its industrial production.

We saw it with the british, french and ottoman imperialism. And the usa's intervention in japan to industrialize it was to block britain's economic grasp over the far east, so as not to have a china 2.0 style nation submitted tyo the whims if the crown.

Fast forward to today, china is catching up, its strategic ressources need to be secured especially oil, and its building its navy to that goal. China will be emulating the usa and soviets when it gets the necessary technology and fire power.

Or else they wont survive

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    It has no aspiration of global dominance as it did under the Soviet Union when it was seeking proletarian internationalism. It's foreign policy is mainly consisting of a self defensive strategy against U.S. hegemony. It's one of a handful of states that emphasizes its sovereignty, which is precisely why its a pariah.
    "Pridnestrovie", "Georgia", "Ukraine", "Syria" testify against your theory of RF not having global aspiration.