• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ya'alon: Israel will destroy Lebanon's infrastructure in next war

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
"If Khamenei wants war. then Lebanon will go to war, and every Lebanese [person] will suffer from the next war."

Full quote:
"There is no nation called Lebanon, the decisions are made by Iran and not by the president or Nasrallah," Ya'alon said. "If Khamenei wants war, then Lebanon will go to war, and every Lebanese [person] will suffer from the next war because all infrastructure will be destroyed."

Source: Ya'alon: Israel will destroy Lebanon's infrastructure in next war - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

• Advertisement
  • joe tayyar

Orange Room Supporter
    The more they talk about war, the more relaxed i get, its like that every year in the beginning of summer since 11 years.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "If Khamenei wants war. then Lebanon will go to war, and every Lebanese [person] will suffer from the next war."

Full quote:
    "There is no nation called Lebanon, the decisions are made by Iran and not by the president or Nasrallah," Ya'alon said. "If Khamenei wants war, then Lebanon will go to war, and every Lebanese [person] will suffer from the next war because all infrastructure will be destroyed."

Source: Ya'alon: Israel will destroy Lebanon's infrastructure in next war - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post
    The usual pre-2006, outdated warmongering and deceiving narrative, directed for Israeli's internal consumption.
    Obviously the more time passes, the more Israelis become like Arabs...

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Full quote:

He does not scare Lebanese with these statements. The infrastructure is already destroyed.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Full quote:

I hope we dont gte war
    but wjhats for sure, the jewds will really punihs us this time

the yemen scenario comes to my moind and its horrific

I MA NOT READY and against going to war for the hsit palestine, ye,men or bahrain or syria or gholan ayreeeeeeeeeeeee

if the issue is defending lebanon against an invasion, yes...I am willing..other tha that, am against

gramsci

This war will not be easy for israel.. It need to cut the supply route from iraq to south lebanon and storm south lebanon with infantry on large scale to seek out the ennemy elements . With the risk of attacks and ambushes..
    From a military point of view this implicated so high costs..the lebanese civilians will pay the highest price , since the israelies will try to make it highly costly to support hizballa milithia ..
    Hizbala in turn will retaliate with its missiles attack.. Dunno how effective will be ( during 2006 war they had more propaganda effect than anything else ) ..

gramsci

I hope we dont gte war

I MA NOT READY and against going to war for the hsit palestine, ye,men or bahrain or syria or gholan ayreeeeeeeeeeeee

if the issue is defending lebanon against an invasion, yes...I am willing..other tha that, am against

Lot of armies used in yemen are supplied by italy :).Italy’s dirty war in Yemen - Il manifesto global

Most probably in case israeli war.. Will support israel , its main ally in middle east .

joe tayyar

Orange Room Supporter
    I hope we dont gte war

Hanna bi7yet ikhtak 7ot auto correct :D

gramsci

My guess is not if there will be a war , but when !!
    Israel alliance with most of the sunni countries and mainly with saudi arabia .. On the basis of the resolution of the palestinian issue as king abdullah stated , and the interest in facing the common ennemy iran and its influence ..
    The exit of the syrian war and the aftermath of isis defeat..and the division of zones of influences..na dthe refugees issue..
    The isolation of qatar on the basis of : you stand with us or u stand against us ..no more place for gray zones...

All that put together..next war against hizbollah and israel , will involve the anti iran lebanese ( mainly sunni lebanese , syrian and palestinians ).

gramsci

In a war where "israel" attack Lebanon, you will choose to eat popcorn and drink beer? You should make this post your signature... kasak ya watani. Tfeh.
    Yes i will drink beer eat pop corn and listen classic music...
    I dislike islamic fondamentalism as much as zionism..so i guess i will enjoy the show yeah :)))

gramsci

do u guys think ,that europe.. France , Germany , poland , italy, spain , will let hizbollah and his islamic fanatic allies of alqaeda overcome in any war against israel ?

hizballa is a terrorist organization in all those countries, and was involved in bosnian war ..