Yet Another Mass Shooting in the US

V

Viral

7 shot, 1 killed at Baptist church in Baltimore, gunman at large – reports

Seven people have reportedly been shot near Perkins Square Baptist Church in Baltimore, Maryland. The victims' condition is unknown.
Images posted on social media indicate a massive police presence near the Perkins Square Baptist Church in Baltimore, with a nearby street taped off following what is believed to be a mass shooting. Police have confirmed one of the seven victims have died, according to Fox Baltimore. No motive has been named so far.
The shooting comes just a day after a gunman stormed in synagogue in Poway, not far from San Diego, California, in an apparent anti-Semitic attack. The name of the suspect, John Earnest, has been tentatively linked to a hate-filled manifesto that appeared online before the attack.

• Advertisement
  • Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Helter skelter kind of thing going on?!

V

Viral

May be it's about time for everyone from all religions to hold hands together and stop pointing the finger at each other like idiots.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wtf is going on in the world! people be crazy!
    It's a well known fact that when instances of suicide or mass killings are advertized in the media, they inspire copycat behaviour in deranged individuals. It's nothing new.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

7 shot, 1 killed at Baptist church in Baltimore, gunman at large – reports

Seven people have reportedly been shot near Perkins Square Baptist Church in Baltimore, Maryland. The victims' condition is unknown.
    Images posted on social media indicate a massive police presence near the Perkins Square Baptist Church in Baltimore, with a nearby street taped off following what is believed to be a mass shooting. Police have confirmed one of the seven victims have died, according to Fox Baltimore. No motive has been named so far.
    The shooting comes just a day after a gunman stormed in synagogue in Poway, not far from San Diego, California, in an apparent anti-Semitic attack. The name of the suspect, John Earnest, has been tentatively linked to a hate-filled manifesto that appeared online before the attack.
    There is solution against bad man with the gun - good men with the guns.

Had it been the care there wouldn't have been 7 shot, but 1 and gunman wouldn't have been at large, but in dirt.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It's a well known fact that when instances of suicide or mass killings are advertized in the media, they inspire copycat behaviour in deranged individuals. It's nothing new.
    It’s still a pity though... also I can’t recall a time when the copycats acted so soon after the first instance...

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Had it been the care there wouldn't have been 7 shot, but 1 and gunman wouldn't have been at large, but in dirt.
    This is the problem: every man can get a gun and thinks he is good, or doing it for a good cause!

There is one solution to hatred...

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    As I expected this didn't make the headlines because the suspect isn't a Muslim.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It’s still a pity though... also I can’t recall a time when the copycats acted so soon after the first instance...
    What's probably happening now is that the internet and social media are exposing more people to more of these kinds of news.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Sounds like law of the jungle your are promoting.
    I am promoting to be ready for self-defense - there is a reason why all these losers are attacking houses of worship and do not dare to attack police stations.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    This is the problem: every man can get a gun and thinks he is good, or doing it for a good cause!

There is one solution to hatred...
    Many Israeli civilians carry weapons and successfully defend society against terrorism while not shooting up each other.

As to solution against hatred - I do not care to seek one.
    I do not care about anyone who hates me unless and until this somebody is trying to do harm and once that happens weapons come very handy.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Many Israeli civilians carry weapons and successfully defend society against terrorism while not shooting up each other.

As to solution against hatred - I do not care to seek one.
    I do not care about anyone who hates me unless and until this somebody is trying to do harm and once that happens weapons come very handy.
    What a wonderful world you aspire to live in! where we all hate each others but have the self control to not hurt one another!
    So wonderful walking down the street insulting every passer by in your head knowing that the seeds of hatred sown years past have flourished and grown .... The smell of anger and fear...
    And i think to myself...what a wonderful world...
    Here is some Louis Armstrong to set the mood...enjoy!

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter

And this makes total sense because bad guys tend to have a neon sign above their heads with a flashing arrow telling everyone that they are bad.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    all the anti antisemitism incitement from the likes of pro terrorist hamas ilahn omar and her likes
    coupled with NYT heinous cartoons, are bound to drive some nuts or attack jews and christians