a school where eventual terorrist are minted
this is a really worrsome sight
one think you are in rekka or mosul

• Advertisement
  • Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Many Israeli civilians carry weapons and successfully defend society against terrorism while not shooting up each other.

As to solution against hatred - I do not care to seek one.
    I do not care about anyone who hates me unless and until this somebody is trying to do harm and once that happens weapons come very handy.
    Many people would use weapons responsibly, and many do not. It only takes one idiot to create a disaster... sorry, I disagree with your view, I think weapons should be banned

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    What a wonderful world you aspire to live in! where we all hate each others but have the self control to not hurt one another!
    So wonderful walking down the street insulting every passer by in your head knowing that the seeds of hatred sown years past have flourished and grown .... The smell of anger and fear...
    And i think to myself...what a wonderful world...
    Here is some Louis Armstrong to set the mood...enjoy!

What an empty, meaningless, but feel good post you've made. You must be a liberal.

V

Viral

2 killed, 4 injured in University of North Carolina shooting on last day of classes

2 killed, 4 injured in University of North Carolina shooting on last day of classes

Two people have been killed and at least four injured in a shooting at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Police reportedly have one male suspect in custody. Shots were fired near the Kennedy building on the UNCC campus on Tuesday afternoon, according to WFMY News, and the campus is reportedly locked down. Officials have not released the identities of the suspects or the injured.
    The school has issued an alert advising students to remain in a safe location. Emergency vehicles are at the scene.
    Two patients were dead on arrival and two more have life-threatening injuries out of the six victims taken to area hospitals, according to local media.
    Videos retweeted by local media show a stream of students running and walking away from the building where the shooting occurred, many with their hands up, and police running toward the building, as well as a high concentration of emergency vehicles, including helicopters flying overhead.
    A video posted by a student shows police leading an individual believed to be the shooter away.
    Last year, a UNCC student was arrested and committed to a hospital after telling a doctor that he “could not wait to buy a gun and shoot the university up” and discussing an “explicit detailed plan…about killing and harming [UNCC] students and staff,” according to campus police. A search of his room turned up a copy of the school’s emergency response guide, with the section on dealing with active shooters attached to the wall – but no weapons. The student was banned from entering the campus.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Second US mass shooting in hours

Shooting happened in a busy night-time neighborhood
    The shooting happened outside the Ned Peppers bar in the Oregon District, a busy neighborhood full of bars and restaurants in the historical center of Dayton.
    Police said that "thousands of people" would be in the area on a summer Saturday night.
    Dayton mayor Nan Whaley suggested the death toll would have been much higher if the police weren't in the district at the time.
    “The officers were there less than a minute from the beginning of the shooting. The shooter was able to kill nine people and injure 26 in less than a minute," mayor Nan Whaley said during a news conference.
    "If we did not have police in the Oregon District ... what we could have had in this city ...,” she added.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And yet the Republicans still refuse to do the obvious. What a shame, to lose so many lives over a political principle that has been outdated by over a century.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Clearly the problem is the scarcity of guns in the US... :rolleyes:
    Damn child murdering leftist with no respect for human lives, if only they would allow more guns!

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Clearly the problem is the scarcity of guns in the US... :rolleyes:
    Damn child murdering leftist with no respect for human lives, if only they would allow more guns!
    Thoughts and prayers! the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun or aliens using liquifying lazer technology from the ISS but they do not seem interested to help so a good murican with a gun is the only hope!!!