Fun Your Dream Country

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I you could live anywhere in the world and get the citizenship, where would it be and why? :)

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

Australia.
    Beautiful country, good employment opportunities, health care free for ALL, benefits for children from the state, good education and free. and the most important far from all the bullshit that happens in the world.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Australia.
    Beautiful country, good employment opportunities, health care free for ALL, benefits for children from the state, good education and free. and the most important far from all the bullshit that happens in the world.
    Lucky you! You live in your dream country :)

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Lucky you! You live in your dream country :)
    It was lucky that my dad left Lebanon eventhough we all go back every 2 years as all our family stayed there.
    It is not easy to live in Australia also. The living standard is quiet high and basic things are very expensive. You pay nearly $30 for a pack of cigarettes and $450-$500 rent a week for a 2 bed apartment. But all in all what you get paid and if you partner is working is enough to survive and more.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    I you could live anywhere in the world and get the citizenship, where would it be and why? :)
    Serbia , Japan, island
    serbia ..thanks to my ex gf .. :D
    Japan : concept of perfectness.( i love everything about this country and its culture )
    Island : Nordic pagan spirituality

Last edited:
    !Aoune32

!Aoune32

Serbia , Japan, island
    Japan : concept of perfectness.( i love everything about this country and its culture )
    serbia is a shit hole. :)
    Japan i would say yes nice country but too much pressure on the people over there. All they do is work and get educated to try to be the best of the best. alot of competition.

what the hell is island?

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    serbia is a shit hole. :)
    Japan i would say yes nice country but too much pressure on the people over there. All they do is work and get educated to try to be the best of the best. alot of competition.

what the hell is island?
    sorry my error , i meant Iceland ..

serbia is awesome ... u dont believe till u get to know it ! best people ever in europe . and thats not a wishful thinking , i m talking about thing that i have experienced.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    @Indie u asked the question and opened the thread. but u didnt reply about urself .
    what is ur dream country ?

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    monaco , cuz then i would be rich and i could choose any country i want, live in it and still be rich

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    Serbia , Japan, island
    why not the vatican : Catholic christian spirituality

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It seems Lebanese in the western suburbs of Sydney speak Arabic ,have their own style and hair cut. And are in the movies..

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Indie u asked the question and opened the thread. but u didnt reply about urself .
    what is ur dream country ?
    Without naming one country in particular, it should be a place that is culturally rich (with a culture similar to my own); beautiful architecture; mountains, and the sea, a lot of lush greenery, and fresh, clean air; neither too hot nor too cold; neither too much rain nor too much sun; four distinct seasons; not too crowded; easy access to other places of interest to me; neither too regimented nor too chaotic; safe and a high standard of living and opportunities for all; with people who appreciate the art of living and are not interested in the rat race; a place that has a bright future, and where planting roots is worth the effort.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Without naming one country in particular, it should be a place that is culturally rich (with a culture similar to my own); beautiful architecture; mountains, and the sea, a lot of lush greenery, and fresh, clean air; neither too hot nor too cold; neither too much rain nor too much sun; four distinct seasons; not too crowded; easy access to other places of interest to me; neither too regimented nor too chaotic; safe and a high standard of living and opportunities for all; with people who appreciate the art of living and are not interested in the rat race; a place that has a bright future, and where planting roots is worth the effort.
    VR technology couldnt have been develloped at a better time for ya.

Hope your criteria for a date arent as intricate, well theres always VR for that too :p

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    when you have the right spirit and the right mentality you can shape any place in the world into one where you could live a happy life. and this is the ultimate tests for the community and the individual. give some people a deserted piece of land and they turn it into heaven, and given heaven to some others and they will wreck havoc and destroy it. the moral of the story is that wherever you live, you will have to contribute to making that place a bit better, even if you live in the vatican :p for Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

oh and no matter where that place is, work hard to ensure it will not become a democracy, otherwise you wont be able to preserve and maintain it :p

Last edited:
    Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oh that changes tones fast...feels like i am reading Plato's republic in the last few posts

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    VR technology couldnt have been develloped at a better time for ya.

Hope your criteria for a date arent as intricate, well theres always VR for that too :p
    We're talking about dream countries, remember? What's the point of dreaming if you're not going to dream big? :)

Besides, there is a country that fits most, if not all these criteria; but I will not name it because I don't want some of the creeps on this forum to follow me there :p

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    when you have the right spirit and the right mentality you can shape any place in the world into one where you could live a happy life. and this is the ultimate tests for the community and the individual. give some people a deserted piece of land and they turn it into heaven, and given heaven to some others and they will wreck havoc and destroy it. the moral of the story is that wherever you live, you will have to contribute to making that place a bit better, even if you live in the vatican :p for Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.
    That's what I thought until my last visit to Lebanon. While I will not cut my ties to it, I now know that any time I spend there will be to work on projects to improve the place. But it sure won't feel like heaven. Not for a long time.

You should stop listening to peddlers of positive psychology :p You can't be denied access to clean water and make yourself believe that the place will turn into heaven if you simply change your mindset.

Also, you can't make mountains and the sea appear with the power of your mind, or create heaven where 90% of the people want sharia.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I would go for perros-guirec on the coast of Brittany, France. Stayed there for 2 weeks and always thought it was a nice place to live, not too hot, not too cold, beaches, nature, great seafood, fantastic scenery and excellent butter!