Fun Your Dream Country

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
I would go for perros-guirec on the coast of Brittany, France. Stayed there for 2 weeks and always thought it was a nice place to live, not too hot, not too cold, beaches, nature, great seafood, fantastic scenery and excellent butter!
but isnt the weather there kinda depressing ? i would imagine it to be like the british coast

• Advertisement
  • CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Post human extinction Lebanon. Cause the humans in there are ruining it in every way.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    To be fair , i think i am happy in the city where i live, and i think after all ill choose it to live in any case.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    @Indie u must start a new thread, about countries that u dislike , o u wont ever visit :)

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    why not the vatican : Catholic christian spirituality
    i am atheist , and i havn't any kind of spirituality .. and never felt the need of it ..
    my darwinist instict lead me to love nature .. and all what is about it .. and this is something for me similar to spirituality .. since its the origin of everything ..

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    i ll reveal partially a secret of mine...
    the place where i always dreamt about , im planning to live there once i retire from work . i wont say more ..so i cant deeply be satisfied that my dream one will come true .

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

It seems Lebanese in the western suburbs of Sydney speak Arabic ,have their own style and hair cut. And are in the movies..
    What does that have to do with the thread?second i live in western sydney mch all the Lebanese heike. Thirdly, these parasites were born outside they know nothing about Lebanese culture. What they learnt they learnt in Australia.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    and ur dream is to be a lebanese gangster in sydney ?
    absolutely not. It seems that these people took their Lebanese life style with them .. So when you chose a different country, live like they do, and forget about your past.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What does that have to do with the thread?second i live in western sydney mch all the Lebanese heike. Thirdly, these parasites were born outside they know nothing about Lebanese culture. What they learnt they learnt in Australia.
    It shows that lebanese take their bad habits with them to their dream countries. Maybe we should make our country our dream instead.