Your thoughts on the Golan heights disregarding the fatuous declaration by D.A. Trump

Basba_aa

Basba_aa

We all know what Caesar Trump had spewed out of his other A-hole which is known as his mouth, and what also excited and made that dumb ass Bibo or "rotten-Yahoo" jumps 100 meters up with a big ass stupid smile on his face, and not to mention the flabbergasting gratitude tweeted right after Trumps pathetic declaration.

The Golan heights, and NO! I'm Not talking about "Wuthering heights" the pathetic romantic novel that we all had to read in "Thanawi".
Even though, it kinda sounds the same, and just as pathetic.

NOW!
Let us be reasonable and state the facts.
First of ALL, it is a dumb statement and ALL know that, even the dumb turd who spewed it out and the "Ass-Chew" who accepted it.
On the other hand and after 30 years of occupation, and let us NOT forget what the EU "Whitey" did to the American Indian.

The Druze there, are more "Israeli" integrated (NOT assimilated though, and can be compared to the Lebanese La7ood folks in Israel) than any Druze in Lebanon or anywhere else? Is this a fact or am I just consulting the crystal ball? But do remember that 90 % of actual Lebanese folks are of a different origin than Phoenician ;) ;)

The Israelis has done more to the heights than any Syrian environmental agency in any Muslim or Arab state in the region INCLUDING Syria.
Israel has defended the Golan region, even though they are the "occupiers" and that they were kind of THE accomplice in giving medical aid to injured ISIS and Nusra warriors while defending it against ISIS and Nusra insurgencies. (kinda queer if you asked me, but documented)

Is Trumps declaration just a political provocative play and a joke, knowing very well that it won't ever happen or is it just another move (not a military move as the one which Sadat had taken) to get Assad's ass to finally give in as Sadat did to regain the Sanai desert.

Is it simply a political play or is it REAL?

Love to read your take on that.

Thank you for listening.

(sorry if there are any mistakes, it was written in haste after listening to Mr. Oooops-allah latest and similar declaration), I will re-edit it later)

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is this some kind of copypasta?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    Who
    We all know what Caesar Trump had spewed out of his other A-hole which is known as his mouth, and what also excited and made that dumb ass Bibo or "rotten-Yahoo" jumps 100 meters up with a big ass stupid smile on his face, and not to mention the flabbergasting gratitude tweeted right after Trumps pathetic declaration.

The Golan heights, and NO! I'm Not talking about "Wuthering heights" the pathetic romantic novel that we all had to read in "Thanawi".
    Even though, it kinda sounds the same, and just as pathetic.

NOW!
    Let us be reasonable and state the facts.
    First of ALL, it is a dumb statement and ALL know that, even the dumb turd who spewed it out and the "Ass-Chew" who accepted it.
    On the other hand and after 30 years of occupation, and let us NOT forget what the EU "Whitey" did to the American Indian.

The Druze there, are more "Israeli" integrated (NOT assimilated though, and can be compared to the Lebanese La7ood folks in Israel) than any Druze in Lebanon or anywhere else? Is this a fact or am I just consulting the crystal ball? But do remember that 90 % of actual Lebanese folks are of a different origin than Phoenician ;);)

The Israelis has done more to the heights than any Syrian environmental agency in any Muslim or Arab state in the region INCLUDING Syria.
    Israel has defended the Golan region, even though they are the "occupiers" and that they were kind of THE accomplice in giving medical aid to injured ISIS and Nusra warriors while defending it against ISIS and Nusra insurgencies. (kinda queer if you asked me, but documented)

Is Trumps declaration just a political provocative play and a joke, knowing very well that it won't ever happen or is it just another move (not a military move as the one which Sadat had taken) to get Assad's ass to finally give in as Sadat did to regain the Sanai desert.

Is it simply a political play or is it REAL?

Love to read your take on that.

Thank you for listening.

(sorry if there are any mistakes, it was written in haste after listening to Mr. Oooops-allah latest and similar declaration), I will re-edit it later)
    who’s mister oooops-allah?

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Yeah, the Druze there are happy with the status quo and after the war I doubt they'll ever want to be part of Syria again, even if they publicly support Assad. ISIS was on the border with the Golan and if it was not for the Israeli occupation they would have been completely massacred because unlike Sweida they were completely surrounded.

Basba_aa

Basba_aa

Who

who’s mister oooops-allah?

I guess here is someone who is new to old news.
    OK then, I shall call him Sargon of Iran, since his barber designs his beard in almost the same fashion.

Was that more appropriate? Sir.

:) :) :)

Have a nice one.

Basba_aa

Basba_aa

AGAIN PEOPLE!!!
    This thread is for you to comment on the fatuous move or declaration made recently by Trump.

If you wanted to attack or comment on my views then I will be more than happy to open a different thread, where! Y'all can have at it.

Thank you
    BTW; If you don't have anything to say about the subject, please spare me the pain ;) ;)

Basba_aa

Basba_aa

Yeah, the Druze there are happy with the status quo and after the war I doubt they'll ever want to be part of Syria again, even if they publicly support Assad. ISIS was on the border with the Golan and if it was not for the Israeli occupation they would have been completely massacred because unlike Sweida they were completely surrounded.

Outstanding and well-informed.

Yet I am still missing your own take on Trump's move.

Why like this, knowing very well the decision made at the UN and the position Arabs and or Muslim nations along some EU nations would take, and what their responses/reactions would be towards his statement, and, could his statement be the plan his son-in-law was hatching for the M.E.???

Or, could it be because he is just another dimwit and just saying stupid stuff of the top of his vacant head?

Thank you again for your response.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Outstanding and well-informed.

Yet I am still missing your own take on Trump's move.

Why like this, knowing very well the decision made at the UN and the position Arabs and or Muslim nations along some EU nations would take, and what their responses/reactions would be towards his statement, and, could his statement be the plan his son-in-law was hatching for the M.E.???

Or, could it be because he is just another dimwit and just saying stupid stuff of the top of his vacant head?

Thank you again for your response.

Well I don't care about what Muslim Arabs think, I care about the Golan Druze's safety and they are way better off being part of Israel. The Golan has been part of Israel for decades, so this is just a formality and nothing really is gonna change.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Only posting here because you dared to insult Wuthering Heights. The Golan Heights have nothing on them. :)

joe tayyar

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What if USA declared later that shebaa farms a kfarshouba is part of israel, so lebanon should officially be against anexing golan heights to israel, even if this does not concern us as lebanese.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    so the Golan Heights are SYRIAN territory, occupied by Israel. PERIOD.
    The Israelis didn't let ISIS attack it.... OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T! they occupy it!!!
    They beautified it and protected its environment. Great! so i jumped over the fence to my neighbours backyard, planted trees there and mowed his lawn... that gives me the right to annex it right?

I am not very surprised by Trump's move... not at all in fact. I am more surprised by the Arab coma! or should I be surprised!? it's one thing to open communication networks with the Israelis.. it's one extra step to trade with Israel.. but for the arabs to pretend NOTHING HAPPENS with the US recognizes the occupied Golan Heights as part of Israel? are the heights also historically disputed jewish nation?

this is nauseating... not what Trump did, but how the Arabs are complete idiots.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They lost it in a war and it is their job to retake it by war, guerillas or others
    but they don't want, this is not what Basho and his nasty father worked to accomplish after long decades of ruling syria

now back to the orangutan, his move is very dangerous, because it sets a precedence that every time one country is strong enough to grab others land it gets away with it, without consequences.
    This is the core reason of having a UN, which to prevent those lawless behavior

Last edited:
    J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    The Syrian Regime never engaged in any real solution for any regional problem, it always relied on regional problems, and even instigated them, derailed solution efforts, and occupied neighbors like Lebanon, in great part to justify its hegemony and autocratic rule over its people. Now after destroying its country and killing millions, and losing large areas of its territories, and importing Iranian influence and militias further into Syria, the Syrian regime shares a large part of the blame on losing the Golan, and the recent US action. I disagree with the US action here, but on my list of priorities, this issue doesn't even factor, and I couldn't care less, Syria committed atrocities in Lebanon continues to try to send the country bombs and terrorists, and is not facilitating anything wrt the return of the Syrian refugees, and tries to exert control over Lebanese every chance it gets, so my sympathy level is fairly low. Besides, I think Lebanon has bigger problems to solve of its own wrt its own sovereignty and territorial integrity, so attention should be there.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    so the Golan Heights are SYRIAN territory, occupied by Israel. PERIOD.
    The Israelis didn't let ISIS attack it.... OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T! they occupy it!!!
    They beautified it and protected its environment. Great! so i jumped over the fence to my neighbours backyard, planted trees there and mowed his lawn... that gives me the right to annex it right?

I am not very surprised by Trump's move... not at all in fact. I am more surprised by the Arab coma! or should I be surprised!? it's one thing to open communication networks with the Israelis.. it's one extra step to trade with Israel.. but for the arabs to pretend NOTHING HAPPENS with the US recognizes the occupied Golan Heights as part of Israel? are the heights also historically disputed jewish nation?

this is nauseating... not what Trump did, but how the Arabs are complete idiots.
    When you say arabs who do you mean?
    Salman bi Hablan is stil politically alive because Trump is turning the blind eye on his turkey crime, and Sissi coup d'etat on what the world was praising as the first egyptian free elected president is also disregarded by the the west, Libya doesn't exist, heck nobody even know what the name of the president is, Iraq is a quagmire, Jordan's King speaks with a british accent, Emirates has it is own problems with Saudi, Qatar hosts the biggest american bases in gulf. Algeria coup is ongoing, Who are the arabs left? Mauritania? Sudan?

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    The Syrian Regime never engaged in any real solution for any regional problem, it always relied on regional problems, and even instigated them, derailed solution efforts, and occupied neighbors like Lebanon, in great part to justify its hegemony and autocratic rule over its people. Now after destroying its country and killing millions, and losing large areas of its territories, and importing Iranian influence and militias further into Syria, the Syrian regime shares a large part of the blame on losing the Golan, and the recent US action. I disagree with the US action here, but on my list of priorities, this issue doesn't even factor, and I couldn't care less, Syria committed atrocities in Lebanon continues to try to send the country bombs and terrorists, and is not facilitating anything wrt the return of the Syrian refugees, and tries to exert control over Lebanese every chance it gets, so my sympathy level is fairly low. Besides, I think Lebanon has bigger problems to solve of its own wrt its own sovereignty and territorial integrity, so attention should be there.
    It doesn't matter what you think about this regime, after all this story transcends the regime, the Golan was taken before this regime and annexing it means it goes beyond the date this regime stands, Also by legitimizing the principle of "might is right" then the world is just legitimizing the continuity presence of HA that you keep saying is not necessary because the government can protect its land and the international law will protect Lebanon from Israel. This incident proves that no international law will protect any right, had HA not kicked Israel out Trump would be saying it is now time that the world recognizes Israel's sovereignty south of the Litani Ghivegh. So you need to be consistent, you can't keep talking about international law and its merits and then come back and say you couldn't care less. All your interventions on this forum are based on that single argument of HA is not needed because international law does the job, so be consistent for your own argument's sake

opium

opium

Who cares when the locals there never really tried to resist the occupiers? Mneb3at l hezeb y7arera? Bachar is very weak now, he cannot even defend Damascus from the continuous air strikes, and with all these bever retaliated.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    It doesn't matter what you think about this regime, after all this story transcends the regime, the Golan was taken before this regime and annexing it means it goes beyond the date this regime stands, Also by legitimizing the principle of "might is right" then the world is just legitimizing the continuity presence of HA that you keep saying is not necessary because the government can protect its land and the international law will protect Lebanon from Israel. This incident proves that no international law will protect any right, had HA not kicked Israel out Trump would be saying it is now time that the world recognizes Israel's sovereignty south of the Litani Ghivegh. So you need to be consistent, you can't keep talking about international law and its merits and then come back and say you couldn't care less. All your interventions on this forum are based on that single argument of HA is not needed because international law does the job, so be consistent for your own argument's sake
    You are not properly describing my positions and views. I already said I do not support the US action, I just couldn't care less about Syria. Further, Israel already annexed the Golan in the 80's the UN doesn't recognize that to this day, the only thing that changed is the US, not international law, decided to recognize it, something I disagree with. That said, I do not think that Lebanon should only rely on international law and the UN, but I do affirm repeatedly that the Lebanese state should rely on itself as a sovereign entity to achieve its territorial integrity and claims.

To be accurate, when Golan was first occupied Assad at the time was already part of the Baath party top leadership and defense minister, and was involved directly in the six day war, in fact blamed for the defeat, he then took over shortly thereafter and his regime along with his son who inherited him, controlled the country for all this time, and holds the entire blame of no progress. and by the way in the 80's when Golan was annexed, the regime did nothing...

Last edited: