Ziad Itani: innocent - Suzanne Hajj Hbeich: under investigation

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
  • المشنوق: كل اللبنانيين يعتذرون من زياد عيتاني البراءةُ ليست كافية الفخرُ به وبوطنيته هو الحقيقةُ الثابتة والوحيدة والويلُ للحاقدين
  • 21:31
    معلومات لـmtv:
    - تحرّك "المعلومات" وجلب المقدّم الحاج الى التحقيق تمّ بناءً على إشارة القضاء المختص
    - التحقيقات ستطال أشخاصاً غير المقدّم الحاج تعاونوا على فبركة الملف
    - المقدم الحاج استخدمت hacker عمل على فتح حسابات وهميّة في فبركة ملف زياد عيتاني
  • 21:28
    معلومات لـmtv: شعبة المعلومات تقوم بالتحقيقات مع المقدم سوزان الحاج في مبنى الشعبة على خلفية فبركة ملف زياد عيتاني

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    • المشنوق: كل اللبنانيين يعتذرون من زياد عيتاني البراءةُ ليست كافية الفخرُ به وبوطنيته هو الحقيقةُ الثابتة والوحيدة والويلُ للحاقدين
      معلومات لـmtv:
      - تحرّك "المعلومات" وجلب المقدّم الحاج الى التحقيق تمّ بناءً على إشارة القضاء المختص
      - المقدم الحاج استخدمت hacker عمل على فتح حسابات وهميّة في فبركة ملف زياد عيتاني
      معلومات لـmtv: شعبة المعلومات تقوم بالتحقيقات مع المقدم سوزان الحاج في مبنى الشعبة على خلفية فبركة ملف زياد عيتاني
    You posted this in the wrong thread! This deserves more coverage!

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    The more I think about the nature of the operation Ziad Itani is working on in Lebanon, this is manufacturing consent for Saudi normalization by establishing an intelligence orchestrated movement that is liberal and is supportive of peace, the more I think of Sabaa.

Two observation remain in my memory.

First, a picture of their union where a Khaliji maybe Saudi man was the center of the first row.

Second, on their first demonstration which was related to gun control their speaker to the media was May Chediak.

They orchestrated a demonstration on independence day which did not generate a 140,000 people as they have claimed they have this number of followers, not more than a 100 people showed up for their demonstration from their own, indicating serious skepticism by its own members about the timing of the demonstration.

What is noticeable is they have lots of money. They had all participants wearing a Sabaa T-Shirt. They had all their slogans printed on purple hard cardboard. They had flags. They had video and cameras taking their own coverage. They spend lavishly, I wonder of they can spend wisely once they are in government.

Your views on this.
    Re-ziad itani FB_IMG_1520020303995.jpg

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    You posted this in the wrong thread! This deserves more coverage!
    I posted here because I found the following post:

The more I think about the nature of the operation Ziad Itani is working on in Lebanon, this is manufacturing consent for Saudi normalization by establishing an intelligence orchestrated movement that is liberal and is supportive of peace, the more I think of Sabaa.

First, a picture of their union where a Khaliji maybe Saudi man was the center of the first row.

Second, on their first demonstration which was related to gun control their speaker to the media was May Chediak.

They orchestrated a demonstration on independence day which did not generate a 140,000 people as they have claimed they have this number of followers, not more than a 100 people showed up for their demonstration from their own, indicating serious skepticism by its own members about the timing of the demonstration.

What is noticeable is they have lots of money. They had all participants wearing a Sabaa T-Shirt. They had all their slogans printed on purple hard cardboard. They had flags. They had video and cameras taking their own coverage. They spend lavishly, I wonder of they can spend wisely once they are in government.

Your views on this.

If there is a special thread about this issue, i would post there.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Even @The Jade posted here
    I posted here for the same reason :)
    But isabella is right, it's not the right thread.
    I posted in a Hariri thread, but it's still not the right one.
    This story should have its own thread

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I posted here because I found the following post:

Your views on this.

If there is a special thread about this issue, i would post there.
    Even @The Jade posted here
    Lol sorry I remember there was a thread dedicated to the Ziad itani thing

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Make a thread :p

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    Maybe the moderators should open a special thread and move our posts there

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
      معلومات لـmtv:
    what reason will make her to fabricate such a story..?

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    what reason will make her to fabricate such a story..?
    I have no idea, we're still waiting for further details. But it could be related to Beirut 2 elections and the votes of the Itanis

opium

opium

Omg what a mess if this is true!
    How easily we are manipulated. After this story, I won't get surprised if we wake up one day and we find out that Bassil assassinated Hariri sr.
    What was she thinking about?

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    القصة الكاملة لتوقيف المقدّم سوزان الحاج

أفادت معلومات للـmtv أنّ شعبة المعلومات تقوم بالتحقيقات مع المقدّم سوزان الحاج في مبنى الشعبة على خلفيّة فبركة ملف زياد عيتاني، لافتةً إلى أنّ التحقيقات ستطال أشخاصاً غير المقدّم الحاج تعاونوا على فبركة الملف.

وأكّدت المعلومات أنّ تحرّك شعبة المعلومات وجلب المقدّم الحاج إلى التحقيق تمّ بناء على إشارة القضاء المختص

ووفق المعلومات التي حصلت عليها الـmtv، فإنّ المقدّم الحاج استخدمت hacker عمل على فتح حسابات وهميّة في فبركة ملف زياد عيتاني، والتحقيقات ستتكثف وتطال جميع المتورطين والمعنيين لينالوا جزاءهم.

من جهته، غرّد وزير الداخلية نهاد المشنوق عبر "تويتر" معلّقاً على الملف، وقال: "كلّ اللبنانيين يعتذرون من زياد عيتاني والبراءة ليست كافية. الفخرُ به وبوطنيته هو الحقيقةُ الثابتة والوحيدة. والويلُ للحاقدين، الأغبياء، الطائفيين، الذين لم يجدوا غير هذا الهدف الشريف، البيروتي الأصيل، العروبي الذي لم يتخلّ عن عروبته وبيروتيته يوماً واحداً".

Last edited by a moderator:
    Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    القصة الكاملة لتوقيف المقدّم سوزان الحاج

أفادت معلومات للـmtv أنّ شعبة المعلومات تقوم بالتحقيقات مع المقدّم سوزان الحاج في مبنى الشعبة على خلفيّة فبركة ملف زياد عيتاني، لافتةً إلى أنّ التحقيقات ستطال أشخاصاً غير المقدّم الحاج تعاونوا على فبركة الملف.

وأكّدت المعلومات أنّ تحرّك شعبة المعلومات وجلب المقدّم الحاج إلى التحقيق تمّ بناء على إشارة القضاء المختص

ووفق المعلومات التي حصلت عليها الـmtv، فإنّ المقدّم الحاج استخدمت hacker عمل على فتح حسابات وهميّة في فبركة ملف زياد عيتاني، والتحقيقات ستتكثف وتطال جميع المتورطين والمعنيين لينالوا جزاءهم.

من جهته، غرّد وزير الداخلية نهاد المشنوق عبر "تويتر" معلّقاً على الملف، وقال: "كلّ اللبنانيين يعتذرون من زياد عيتاني والبراءة ليست كافية. الفخرُ به وبوطنيته هو الحقيقةُ الثابتة والوحيدة. والويلُ للحاقدين، الأغبياء، الطائفيين، الذين لم يجدوا غير هذا الهدف الشريف، البيروتي الأصيل، العروبي الذي لم يتخلّ عن عروبته وبيروتيته يوماً واحداً".
    Mashnouk is really laying it on thick! Which makes sense in the context of itani vote in Beirut 2 like you said in your previous post

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    ملف عمالة زياد عيتاني ثأر ام خطأ وقعت فيه الاجهزة؟

الساعات المقبلة ستكون حاسمة في ملف زياد عيتاني، لا سيما بعد تأكيد وزير الداخلية والبلديات نهاد المشنوق أن عيتاني بري. وأشارت مصادر إلى أن الربط بين توقيف سوزان الحاج وملف زياد عيتاني يعود إلى أنها كانت قد اقيلت من منصبها على خلفية تغريدة لها تتحدث فيها عن المرأة السعودية، وقيل حينها أن أحد المقربين من الوزير السابق أشرف ريفي الصحافي زياد عيتاني هو من صور التغريدة التي حذفت بعد وقت قصير. وأشارت إلى أن التطورات الحاصلة اليوم تؤكد ما كان قد تحدث عنه ريفي عن أن ملف الموقوف زياد عيتاني مفبرك، وأن المقصود هو زياد عيتاني الآخر المقرب منه. وكشفت المصادر نفسها أن التحقيقات التي قام بها فرع المعلومات في قوى الأمن الداخلي تشير إلى تورط الحاج في الموضوع عبر استخدام برنامج هاكر قاد إلى فبركة اتصالات للموقوف زياد عيتاني. وفي حين أشارت المصادر إلى أن التحقيقات في هذه المستجدات لا تزال مستمرة حتى الساعة، شددت على أن ما بات محسوما الآن هو براءة الموقوف عيتاني، نافية أن يكون هناك خلفيات سياسية وراء ما حصل.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    ملف عمالة زياد عيتاني ثأر ام خطأ وقعت فيه الاجهزة؟

الساعات المقبلة ستكون حاسمة في ملف زياد عيتاني، لا سيما بعد تأكيد وزير الداخلية والبلديات نهاد المشنوق أن عيتاني بري. وأشارت مصادر إلى أن الربط بين توقيف سوزان الحاج وملف زياد عيتاني يعود إلى أنها كانت قد اقيلت من منصبها على خلفية تغريدة لها تتحدث فيها عن المرأة السعودية، وقيل حينها أن أحد المقربين من الوزير السابق أشرف ريفي الصحافي زياد عيتاني هو من صور التغريدة التي حذفت بعد وقت قصير. وأشارت إلى أن التطورات الحاصلة اليوم تؤكد ما كان قد تحدث عنه ريفي عن أن ملف الموقوف زياد عيتاني مفبرك، وأن المقصود هو زياد عيتاني الآخر المقرب منه. وكشفت المصادر نفسها أن التحقيقات التي قام بها فرع المعلومات في قوى الأمن الداخلي تشير إلى تورط الحاج في الموضوع عبر استخدام برنامج هاكر قاد إلى فبركة اتصالات للموقوف زياد عيتاني. وفي حين أشارت المصادر إلى أن التحقيقات في هذه المستجدات لا تزال مستمرة حتى الساعة، شددت على أن ما بات محسوما الآن هو براءة الموقوف عيتاني، نافية أن يكون هناك خلفيات سياسية وراء ما حصل.
    Wtf if true she's so f*cking petty!! He screenshotted her tweet so she ruins his life by framing him as an Israeli spy??

Also sorry I keep quoting you with commentary lol

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Wtf if true she's so f*cking petty!! He screenshotted her tweet so she ruins his life by framing him as an Israeli spy??

Also sorry I keep quoting you with commentary lol
    and it is not him who screenshotted her tweet :D