• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Ziad Itani: innocent - Suzanne Hajj Hbeich: under investigation

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
حضر المحامي زياد حبيش، زوج المقدم سوزان الحاج، الى المحكمة العسكرية حيث تم استجواب زوجته.

وكانت المرة الاولى التي يحصل فيها اللقاء بين الاثنين منذ توقيف الحاج حيث عانقته وقبلته.

وقد سألت سوزان زوجها: كيف الولاد؟
فردّ: منيح!

is it possible that she was behind it ????
what does she gain from that ???!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • spacecreature

spacecreature

حضر المحامي زياد حبيش، زوج المقدم سوزان الحاج، الى المحكمة العسكرية حيث تم استجواب زوجته.

وكانت المرة الاولى التي يحصل فيها اللقاء بين الاثنين منذ توقيف الحاج حيث عانقته وقبلته.

وقد سألت سوزان زوجها: كيف الولاد؟
    فردّ: منيح!

is it possible that she was behind it ????
    what does she gain from that ???!!!!!

How come this thread is not trending again and it's not on the first page! It's been overshadowed by Discotek and other silly things:)

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It seems Suzanne is a double agent. She started with March 14 and ended up with March 8. Shes like every officer in these security institutions . Someone asked why fouad chiheb lost his way. La2nnou elsous minnou w fi. Our security firms need to work for their money and stop getting involved in politics. They are militias and in bed with each other. I don't trust any of them. Now she will be sent to jail and come out with the islamics.... Don't you love Xmass !

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    It seems Suzanne is a double agent. She started with March 14 and ended up with March 8. Shes like every officer in this army. Someone asked why fouad chiheb lost his way. La2nnou elsous minnou w fi. Our security firms need to work for their money and stop getting involved in politics. They are militias and in bed with each other. I don't trust any of them. Now she will be sent to jail and come out with the islamics.... Don't you love Xmass !
    i do not think it is possible to know what is going on without examining the hard facts in person, and these are rather impossible to access for the average citizen.. it goes without saying there are issues in the Lebanese security agencies, but what is going on is rather pretty weird. its timing is not all that innocent either as it has occurred with the rome conference which aims to fund our army and our security agencies. it could be a coincidence.

regardless, the media is spreading all kind of nonsense and no one can formulate an objective opinion as such. she could have been framed herself, or she could be very involved in framing others, and truth will never really be known, at least not through the media.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You have the most posts in that thread lol!
    Probably, because if you didn't realise it yet I will spoonfeed it to you...
    I am preaching you virtue... :lol::lol::lol:
    Usually you preach among wolves ;)

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Probably, because if you didn't realise it yet I will spoonfeed it to you...
    I am preaching you virtue... :lol::lol::lol:
    Usually you preach among wolves ;)
    FA ezan it's not the sex that sells it's the objection to sex that sells lol

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    How come this thread is not trending again and it's not on the first page! It's been overshadowed by Discotek and other silly things:)
    Btw unless you transform this thread into sectarian rhetoric, it's difficult to make it trend. Since there's not enough info!!!
    It's hard to constitue an opinion and defend it in this case.
    We need to pull @TayyarBeino from the Syria thread and ask him to post news here :D

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    13:13 قاضي التحقيق العسكري الأول رياض أبو غيدا يوافق على تخلية سبيل المقدم سوزان الحاج وسيتم اطلاق سراحها اليوم من مقر المديرية العامة لقوى الأمن الداخلي

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lol so everyone is innocent now?

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    22:19 المقدم سوزان الحاج تغادر في هذه الاثناء المديرية العامة لقوى الامن الداخلي برفقة وكيلها المحامي مارك حبقة

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Mesh ma3roof ***** meen b ***** meen! :cigar: