• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Ziad Itani: innocent - Suzanne Hajj Hbeich: under investigation

oldschool

oldschool

Addei ata3 3alayna khara bhal balad, men jame3et berri w ouwet w junblat, bass 3anjad jame3et hariri akhra 3alam.

• Advertisement
  • TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

21:56

أمن الدولة: المرسوم الذي صدر مؤخرا منح اقدميات وليس ترقيات

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Tawdee7
    FPM is bankrupt!

Shaklo Kteer Mahzooz W 3am Bi Sherr Samm...That’s a sign of a liar...And also maybe taking the same brand of vitamines as Riad Kobeissi...

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Shaklo Kteer Mahzooz W 3am Bi Sherr Samm...That’s a sign of a liar...And also maybe taking the same brand of vitamines as Riad Kobeissi...
    What about Lebanese security agencies leaking questioning videos through twitter fake accounts ?
    that's a sign of what ?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Why did Itani falsely accuse Amn Amm of torturing him?

What's the purpose other than seeding hate against the army and who's agenda does it serve to kill the army?
    How did you come to that conclusion that he wasn't tortured are we missing something?

People are being tortured and humiliated by Lebanese authorities even before the ziad case..
    this is well known and documented!

oldschool

oldschool

To be fair he could’ve been tortured before/after the video.
    Bass eza fi dabit 3elto 3waydat Mano hariri lezemlo tar2iye just for that

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    How did you come to that conclusion that he wasn't tortured are we missing something?

People are being tortured and humiliated by Lebanese authorities even before the ziad case..
    this is well known and documented!
    Ziad is a known liar who's job is to deceive people ; create hate and division. Why should I believe he was torture?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Ziad is a known liar who's job is to deceive people ; create hate and division. Why should I believe he was torture?
    That's up to you to believe he was or not!
    I don't even like this Ziad but nobody deserve what happened to him!

Imaging if you were detained, humiliated and even tortured for just responding to lets say @Mukifesto2 on this forum!

Would that be fair?

w sara7a el malaf te3ou kelou mrakab if it wasn't you think they would have given up on Suzane Al Hajj just like that?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    That's up to you to believe he was or not!
    I don't even like this Ziad but nobody deserve what happened to him!

Imaging if you were detained, humiliated and even tortured for just responding to lets say @Mukifesto2 on this forum!

Would that be fair?

w sara7a el malaf te3ou kelou mrakab if it wasn't you think they would have given up on Suzane Al Hajj just like that?
    He is a traitor who got out because of wasta... point a la ligne

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member

I think most people if they were in that position they would try to get a wastahh.. wouldn't you?

And if the man was truly a traitor then what happened to Suzane al hajj? Why did those backing her up politically let go of her?

Ziad is a nobody.. he was just milked during the election!

cokezero

cokezero

You people are really delusional, after all the whatsap voices and all the messages between Suzan El Haj and Ghbeish you still don't want to believe the truth.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    You people are really delusional, after all the whatsap voices and all the messages between Suzan El Haj and Ghbeish you still don't want to believe the truth.
    Meen l you people?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I think most people if they were in that position they would try to get a wastahh.. wouldn't you?

And if the man was truly a traitor then what happened to Suzane al hajj? Why did those backing her up politically let go of her?

Ziad is a nobody.. he was just milked during the election!
    Fakhouri got out! A Itani will sure get out as well.

Al Hajj is a relative to Hbeish... kella 2ahliyeh b m7aliyeh

Dawlet khara ma bi 3awou 2ella 3al edameh

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Fakhouri got out! A Itani will sure get out as well.

Al Hajj is a relative to Hbeish... kella 2ahliyeh b m7aliyeh

Dawlet khara ma bi 3awou 2ella 3al edameh

LOOL so you are comparing ziad itani to fakhoury? A man who was high ranked member of SLA and known to have been torturing and shit?
    fakhoury seems to be out because of a illegal deal made between Hizb-Iran and USA.. the guy is clearly incomparable to a nobody like ziad itani..

Or tell me what I'm missing here.. what was the actual crime of Ziad? What info was he passing to the enemy, what kind of role he was having?

It was proved that the man was framed and was confused with the wrong Ziad Itani.. put aside your 3awni pride for a moment and think!

this dawleh el kharah you speak of is by large including 3awni loyalist.. and are you saying Suzane Al Hajj wasn't close to the 3awni movement?
    Clearly she is.. indeed kela 2ahliyeh b m7aliyeh between the crooks of hariri, berri, aoun, franjieh, gaegae, nasralla etc..

if we had dawleh people like this ***** suzane al hajj wouldn't even make it to that official position and would be rotting in jail by now but instead she is free and only lost her job!