• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Israel Zionism vs islamism the fate of palestine and israel

Muki

Staff member
Nope.. Jews are indigenous to many different lands..
Ashkenazi Jews coming with this filthy Zionist concept is not but a European in origin!
No Jew originated in Europe. Jews originated in Israel.

Only Arabs and Holocaust deniers still debate that. It is what antisemites excel at.

• Advertisement
  • Noborders

Legendary Member
    No Jew originated in Europe. Jews originated in Israel.

Only Arabs and Holocaust deniers still debate that. It is what antisemites excel at.
    Arabs among many others in the region are Semites so keep your shity term BS for yourself!

Also are you really denying that many converted to Judaism specifically in the Eastern Europe region?
    Jews like Muslims and Christian are natives to many different lands saying anything other than that is nonsense!

Muki

Staff member
    Arabs among many others in the region are Semites so keep your shity term BS for yourself!

Also are you really denying that many converted to Judaism specifically in the Eastern Europe region?
    Jews like Muslims and Christian are natives to many different lands saying anything other than that is nonsense!
    Jews aren't native to any other land but Israel. Saying anything other than that is pure nonsense and a grand display of your ignorance about archaeology, genealogy, and history.
    Not surprised, considering you think the Earth is flat, the moon landing was faked, and vaccines cause autism. Your credibility is non-existent pal.

Noborders

Legendary Member
    Jews aren't native to any other land but Israel. Saying anything other than that is pure nonsense and a grand display of your ignorance about archaeology, genealogy, and history.
    Not surprised, considering you think the Earth is flat, the moon landing was faked, and vaccines cause autism. Your credibility is non-existent pal.
    What archaeology, genealogy, and history are you even talking about? The Zionists are having hard times to prove any of their claims to this very day!

And nobody ever denied the existence of Hebrews in this region but to claim all Jews came from the holly land is nonsense!
    It is like me claiming all Indonesian Muslims are from Mecca and should all go back to Mecca!

And where did I ever say Earth is flat or vaccine causes autism? you can't make an argument without making lies? Go back to these threads and quote me where I says anything of that! As for the moon landing yes I don't believe in it but how is this all related to the topic here? Many people from different background believe t never happened!

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @My Moria Moon And there is no peace with the devils.. there can not be!
    When the infant killers and olive tree choppers are eradicated.. the region will be light years closer to peace!
    " وأن جنحوا للسلم فاجنح لها و توكل على الله أنه هو السميع العليم 61 الأعراف
    This is a verse from the Quran. I believe this is what Mohamed was commanded to do. But ahlul bayt have a different god and a different logic and it is called Iranian imperialism. Imperialism does not know peace. It wants all the people to submit to the law of the sovereign power in Iran.

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    Paranoia much?

Why would Israel war with Lebanon if the Lebanese stopped threatening them and left them in peace?

Both the Shia and the Sunni on here are salivating at the idea of perpetual war with Israel...and you're surprised that Israel doesn't care about you? Why should they care for people who hate them so much that they would rather live in perpetual war just to spite them?

But yeah...keep blaming Westerners for your problems. Your values and priorities have nothing to do with the backward state of your countries!
    They dont belong to this part of the world. They came with the intent of displacing civilians from their land of indigene. So they have no right to talk about being hated. What do you expect?

The land belongs to its people. Not to religions. The Palestinians are indigenous to that land. And in this part of the world, everyone has come from somewhere else at some point. There is no evidence of any group falling from the heavens into an empty land. The hypocrisy is when European Jews cab return from Europe to Palestine, after their ancestors allegedly left thousands of years. (Assuming they all do have Jewish ancestors from Palestine). But Palestinian refugees from less than a hundred years cannot return home to their land of indigene.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Islam is a colonial entity in the Levant. Neither Jews nor Christians can live in peace on their ancestral lands when there are Muslims among them determined to erradicate them. Whether those Muslims are the descendants of Arab invaders or natives who converted is irrelevant.

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    When the Arab colonizers and occupiers are sent packing out of Judea and Samaria, back to Arabia, then and only then will there be peace.
    and this monkey of a historian is actually a moderator of a Lebanese forum.

They still use the Arabic and Arab labels to claim Palestinians are from Arabia. Where are Israelis from? Europe? Before the Israelites, who are they? From where?

Go back and enjoy life in Europe. Its not the fault of Palestinians or Arabic speaking peoples that Europeans hate you Jews.

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    Islam is a colonial entity in the Levant. Neither Jews nor Christians can live in peace on their ancestral lands when there are Muslims among them determined to erradicate them. Whether those Muslims are the descendants of Arab invaders or natives who converted is irrelevant.
    No, it is very much relevant to know they are natives who converted willingly or were converted forcefully and were arabicized and have chosen to remain with the religion and language of their conquerors. It matters. The land belong to people, not to religions. Otherwise, you should relocate to Armenia ASAP!

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    History did not start in Palestine with the so called "kingdom of Israel" nor with the Israelites. When in history are we to start counting on who owns the land? You can settle and live peacefully alongside others. Not come as a conqueror to commit ethnic cleansing and then claim you originated from here , as if others dont. And for that belief, (but you're atheist), that God gave Jews the land, what if I believe God gave me your house and God promised me America? God promised Abraham. And Palestinians are descendants of Abraham too, through both Isaac and Ishmael.

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    By the way, there are foods native to the land of Palestine and the Levant. Were your European Jews eating falafel, hummus, and mjaddara in Germany before Hitler persecuted them? Or you came here to adopt foods that you had no idea of in Europe? That's a little way to show your fakeness.

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    HA doesn't need tunnels. But HA is digging tunnels it doesn't need.

Israel will always be targetted and in danger. But they are the bad guys and those targetting them are acting in self-defense.

Don't you get dizzy with all these contradictions in your mind?
    And Israel, an apartheid entity that treats its citizens differently based on race and pridds itself of military power and shelling houses are also "defending" themselves? You're not mentally fit for such discussions. Your bias stinks to the high heavens.

The next war with Lebanon (which HA will initiate on Tehran's orders) will essentially result in the quick destruction of Lebanon itself.

From the discussions I've had with those in the know, and some of the public statements made, the next war will see Lebanon resemble the worst hit parts of Syria.

There two reasons for this.

1) HA will fire so many rockets at Israel, that Israel will be unable to give the armed forces the time to pin point and locate firing positions and be mindful of civilian casualties, given that HA use civilians to hide behind.

2) The Lebanese army and the so-called 'government' are now blended in with HA, making any attack on Israel an attack by Lebanon. In that case, all of Lebanon is a legitimate target.

Israel will give a few hours for evacuation and will most likely commence something akin to carpet bombing, especially in the south.

Israel will also target all of Lebanon's infrastructure including electricity, internet, bridges, airport etc.

In the next conflict, Israel will go for all out victory and will demand a surrender from Lebanon and the removal of HA from Lebanese territory.

Iron Maiden

Her Royal Brincess
    Staff member
    The next war with Lebanon (which HA will initiate on Tehran's orders) will essentially result in the quick destruction of Lebanon itself.

From the discussions I've had with those in the know, and some of the public statements made, the next war will see Lebanon resemble the worst hit parts of Syria.

There two reasons for this.

1) HA will fire so many rockets at Israel, that Israel will be unable to give the armed forces the time to pin point and locate firing positions and be mindful of civilian casualties, given that HA use civilians to hide behind.

2) The Lebanese army and the so-called 'government' are now blended in with HA, making any attack on Israel an attack by Lebanon. In that case, all of Lebanon is a legitimate target.

Israel will give a few hours for evacuation and will most likely commence something akin to carpet bombing, especially in the south.

Israel will also target all of Lebanon's infrastructure including electricity, internet, bridges, airport etc.

In the next conflict, Israel will go for all out victory and will demand a surrender from Lebanon and the removal of HA from Lebanese territory.
    Ok netanyahu, we will kick ha out of lebanon just plz dont destroy our interwebz? K Thx

Ok netanyahu, we will kick ha out of lebanon just plz dont destroy our interwebz? K Thx
    All cellular infrastructure will go quickly too.

Ironically, with the airport in a flaming mess, you'll be walking to Syria as refugees.

All because Lebanon, a weak-willed subservient state, allowed itself to become part of the Iranian empire. A foreign power which has no regard for Arabs, and holds Lebanon's destiny in its hands.

I often wondered why Lebanon allowed others to walk all over them so easily. I mean the palestinians basically took over Lebanon to use as firing positions on Israel, then Iran walks in just as easily.

I was actually shocked when I spoke to a senior Israeli in the IDF northern command about how all-out Israel will go in the next conflict. Depending on the severity of the damage in Israel, Tehran might not sit so pretty unscathed either.

Iron Maiden

Her Royal Brincess
    Staff member
    All cellular infrastructure will go quickly too.

Ironically, with the airport in a flaming mess, you'll be walking to Syria as refugees.

All because Lebanon, a weak-willed subservient state, allowed itself to become part of the Iranian empire. A foreign power which has no regard for Arabs, and holds Lebanon's destiny in its hands.

I often wondered why Lebanon allowed others to walk all over them so easily. I mean the palestinians basically took over Lebanon to use as firing positions on Israel, then Iran walks in just as easily.

I was actually shocked when I spoke to a senior Israeli in the IDF northern command about how all-out Israel will go in the next conflict. Depending on the severity of the damage in Israel, Tehran might not sit so pretty unscathed either.
    I just wet my original hello kitty signed boxers.. hope you’re satisfied :(

Just bilize bromise me that you will spare our intertubes, we barely got them working right we cant go back to dialup man, Do you know how long it would take to upload a **** pick and send it via a dial up connection???

Last edited:
    I just wet my original hello kitty signed boxers.. hope you’re satisfied :(

Just bilize bromise me that you will spare our intertubes, we barely got them working right we can go back to dialup man, Do you know how long it would take to upload a **** pick and send it via a dial up connection???
    Don't worry. Pics of Lebanese **** aren't big files.

Noborders

Legendary Member
    Thank you for showing your full support to the Zionist entity!

@ least you are being honest about how you feel about it!

Noborders

Legendary Member
    Paranoia much?

Why would Israel war with Lebanon if the Lebanese stopped threatening them and left them in peace?

Both the Shia and the Sunni on here are salivating at the idea of perpetual war with Israel...and you're surprised that Israel doesn't care about you? Why should they care for people who hate them so much that they would rather live in perpetual war just to spite them?

But yeah...keep blaming Westerners for your problems. Your values and priorities have nothing to do with the backward state of your countries!

hahahah are you being serious here? Lebanese are the ones threatening the Zionists now?

So wait a second all the Palestinian refugees where did they come from again!? Maybe from a dwarf planet somewhere up in space!?

The major western powers were behind the creation of the Zionist entity and continue to support it to this very day!

This entity created by the British is not but a huge military base created to divide this region to tiny pieces and to play on the minority factor!

And clearly in your posts here you are defending Zionism and what it stand for!