Israel Zionism vs islamism the fate of palestine and israel

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So basically you are not against the ongoing genocide next door because the majority of them are somehow Muslims and you hate Muslims!
I don't hate Muslims. But they made their bed and now they must lie in it.

No one invited them to the Levant. They chose to invade, and now they're crying foul because Israel decided to set the historical record straight.

ye3ni as an Aounist do you call openly for "peace" with the Zionist entity?
Would you like the party that u support (FPM) take same stances as yours?
I'm not an FPMer. I'm an independent who happens to agree with a lot of FPM stances. We don't have to agree on everything.

And The only solution for the Palestinian refugees is to return to Galile anything other than that is not acceptable!
That's not a solution. We all know that the Jews can't live in peace among a majority Muslim population. If the Palestinians were Buddhist, it would be another story.

• Advertisement
  • G

Grapes of Wrath

The zionists and their supporters can say what they want. "Israel" violates our airspace daily and occupies our territory.
    It's understood that the tunnels were discovered in part because of aerial footage. The fact that Tehran's termites were digging into Israel only goes to justify the flyovers and now gives Israel even more legitimacy to carry on. No international body is going to tell Israel now that they should stop the flights. Not when Israel has used them to uncover the tunnels.

The balance of power is no longer in their hands like the past
    The balance of power is in Israel's hands. What's been fortunate for you Arabs and whores of Tehran, is that Israel hasn't used that power yet. Israel has since 1973, caved into international pressure to ceasefire. The morally-bankrupt EU and UN whining about "disproportionate fire". The Israelis have not allowed the IDF to "win".

But as I told your fellow Tehran-occupied weak Lebanese friend earlier in this thread, that is about to change. In the next conflict with Lebanon, it's widely understood that Israel will take the gloves off and will use maximum force on the whole of Lebanon. The next attack by the dogs of Tehran (HA) will be viewed as an attack by Lebanon itself. All your infrastructure will be targeted and the destruction will be massive. You'll look like Idlib but with even more damage. And no amount of whining from the EU will help you. And you know what? the Arab states will be hoping Israel wipes out HA for good. Insha'allah.

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
    There is no substance to nonsense and no sense in the minds of propagandists. She does not speak on behalf of Aoun or on behalf of FPM.

She speaks on behalf of radical Christian Armenian refugees who have a country and do not want to return and practice their Muslim hate there. Instead she is practicing hate in Lebanon, which is a country that has Muslims living in it.

The war is between the Lebanese and the Israelis. Lebanese are Muslim, Christian and Druze and a few Jews.

She speaks on behalf of Christianity and not on behalf of Lebanon and its pluralist population.

In conclusion, nonsense.
    Well there are many who thinks like her in Lebanon it is not a secrete we all know it so!

I don't hate Muslims. But they made their bed and now they must lie in it.

No one invited them to the Levant. They chose to invade, and now they're crying foul because Israel decided to set the historical record straight.

I'm not an FPMer. I'm an independent who happens to agree with a lot of FPM stances. We don't have to agree on everything.

That's not a solution. We all know that the Jews can't live in peace among a majority Muslim population. If the Palestinians were Buddhist, it would be another story.
    Then war shall be it! as simple as that.

And I guess in such war you clearly would side with the Zionists as you see them closer to your way life from the majority of people in the levant!

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    She speaks on behalf of radical Christian Armenian refugees who have a country and do not want to return and practice their Muslim hate there. Instead she is practicing hate in Lebanon, which is a country that has Muslims living in it.
    You realize that Muslims are still occupying my ancestral villages, on both sides of the family, and have erradicated all trace of Armenians there, and that's how we ended up in Lebanon, right?

She speaks on behalf of Christianity and not on behalf of Lebanon and its pluralist population.
    It's ok for the Muslims of this "pluralist population" to have their own opinions and to wish perpetual war with Israel, but it's not ok for a Christian of this "pluralist population" to have her own opinion and to wish for the conflict to be solved peacefully?

I guess by "pluralist population," you mean a Muslim caste with all the rights, and a dhimmi caste who must shut-up and toe the Muslim line.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

It's understood that the tunnels were discovered in part because of aerial footage. The fact that Tehran's termites were digging into Israel only goes to justify the flyovers and now gives Israel even more legitimacy to carry on. No international body is going to tell Israel now that they should stop the flights. Not when Israel has used them to uncover the tunnels.

The balance of power is in Israel's hands. What's been fortunate for you Arabs and whores of Tehran, is that Israel hasn't used that power yet. Israel has since 1973, caved into international pressure to ceasefire. The morally-bankrupt EU and UN whining about "disproportionate fire". The Israelis have not allowed the IDF to "win".

But as I told your fellow Tehran-occupied weak Lebanese friend earlier in this thread, that is about to change. In the next conflict with Lebanon, it's widely understood that Israel will take the gloves off and will use maximum force on the whole of Lebanon. The next attack by the dogs of Tehran (HA) will be viewed as an attack by Lebanon itself. All your infrastructure will be targeted and the destruction will be massive. You'll look like Idlib but with even more damage. And no amount of whining from the EU will help you. And you know what? the Arab states will be hoping Israel wipes out HA for good. Insha'allah.
    I don't think that Israeli government thinks the same as you or else they would have attacked. I know they are planning something big and soon it will erupt but Israel will also get some damage done to it. It won't be a walk in the park.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well there are many who thinks like her in Lebanon it is not a secrete we all know it so!

And I guess in such war you clearly would side with the Zionists as you see them closer to your way life from the majority of people in the levant!
    My Zion is in Baal beck. This is where I turn when I pray.

G

Grapes of Wrath

And I guess in such war you clearly would side with the Zionists as you see them closer to your way life from the majority of levantines!
    The Jews were Levantines around 3,500, years before the French created your miserable country that's an outpost of Iran, 2,000 years before Islam, a long time before the first 'Arab' and also 3,500 years before the 'palestinians' were invented as a national movement by an Egyptian in 1964.

You're new in the M.E. Fresh as a daisy. You've managed to murder, rape and pillage almost the entire region and into North Africa. The Jews aren't such a pushover, pal.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Thank you for proving my point.

If Muslims instigate war, and Israel retaliates against Muslims, then why should Christians get involved?

If Israel instigates war, that's another story.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Bro I suggest you got tell the Jarabs to stop siding with the enemy and stop making peace agreements with them. :)
    Lebanon is the only state against Israel and we bear the brunt of the Israeli aggressor whilst everyone else smiles and shakes hands with the enemy. Your islamic ummah 2al!

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Jews were Levantines around 3,500, years before the French created your miserable country that's an outpost of Iran, 2,000 years before Islam, a long time before the first 'Arab' and also 3,500 years before the 'palestinians' were invented as a national movement by an Egyptian in 1964.

You're new in the M.E. Fresh as a daisy. You've managed to murder, rape and pillage almost the entire region and into North Africa. The Jews aren't such a pushover, pal.
    Funny that you think that in the historical sense "Arabs" were not The Leviathans. These camel riders constructed by England in Saudi Arabia did not exist in history.

Arabic Syrian is a language which was spoken by the Leviathans who were also Jews.

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member

Prove us that these same people who came from europe are the exact same decedents of the Jews who lived 3,500 years ago in this region
    among many other indigenous

G

Grapes of Wrath

I don't think that Israeli government thinks the same as you or else they would have attacked. I know they are planning something big and soon it will erupt but Israel will also get some damage done to it. It won't be a walk in the park.
    As I said, from what I've personally heard and comments over the years leaked, it's widely accepted that Israel will unleash pretty much its full firepower capabilities. And that Lebanon as a whole will be targeted.

Due to the amount of rockets HA has which they will fire indiscriminately from civilian areas into Israeli civilian areas, Israel does not have the luxury of time to pin point locations of fire and try to minimise casualties.

It will give a few hours warning to evacuate southern Lebanon and then it will basically reduce the southern part of Lebanon to dust and then head further up north with more pinpoint action. All infrastructure will be destroyed including your electricity, internet, mobile phone system etc. All bridges, main roads and the airport will be hit.

Iran was hoping to set up a front in Syria as well, but Israel has been routinely swatting them like flies and Iran can't get a foothold near Israel on the border there.

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
    Bro I suggest you got tell the Jarabs to stop siding with the enemy and stop making peace agreements with them. :)
    Lebanon is the only state against Israel and we bear the brunt of the Israeli aggressor whilst everyone else smiles and shakes hands with the enemy. Your islamic ummah 2al!
    These traitors are simply puppets and I would say to them the same thing as i say to indie

G

Grapes of Wrath

Funny that you think that in the historical sense "Arabs" were not The Leviathans. These camel riders constructed by England did not exist in history.

Arabic Syrian is a language which was spoken by the Leviathans who were also Jews.
    Arabs are called Arabs simply because they speak Arabic. They did not exist as a people when the Jews were a people.

There were semitic tribes who then became Arabs, but 'Arabs' and the Arabic language came a long time after Jews.

As I said, Arabs and Islam are new to the M.E compared to the ancient indigenous Jewish people. The fact you think you own the M.E is laughable.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

These traitors are simply puppets and I would say to them the same thing as i say to indie
    Go and fight your puppets lakeina bro :)
    What you are doing is the same as the PLO. The Jordanians massacred them so they come to Lebanon and try to take over our country. Go and fight those traitors. They have forgotten where Palestine is on the map, if there was a country called Palestine to begin with.

G

Grapes of Wrath

Prove us that these same people who came from europe are the exact same decedents of the Jews who lived 3,500 years ago in this region
    among many other indigenous
    Every Jew, even the whitest of European Jews has at least 50% Levantine DNA. That's about as diluted as Jews get.

All Jews who aren't converts, originated in the Levant.

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
    Thank you for proving my point.

If Muslims instigate war, and Israel retaliates against Muslims, then why should Christians get involved?

If Israel instigates war, that's another story.
    There are good Christians who sided with the Muslims and will do so again!
    I strongly believe in this!

There are many Christians who are actually extremely anti Zionism who would be great allies!

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

As I said, from what I've personally heard and comments over the years leaked, it's widely accepted that Israel will unleash pretty much its full firepower capabilities. And that Lebanon as a whole will be targeted.

Due to the amount of rockets HA has which they will fire indiscriminately from civilian areas into Israeli civilian areas, Israel does not have the luxury of time to pin point locations of fire and try to minimise casualties.

It will give a few hours warning to evacuate southern Lebanon and then it will basically reduce the southern part of Lebanon to dust and then head further up north with more pinpoint action. All infrastructure will be destroyed including your electricity, internet, mobile phone system etc. All bridges, main roads and the airport will be hit.

Iran was hoping to set up a front in Syria as well, but Israel has been routinely swatting them like flies and Iran can't get a foothold near Israel on the border there.
    It won't be as easy as that but good luck.
    Second, we don't have infrastructure aslan so why the hell do we care about that? It won't be a walk in the park for Israel and that is why they haven't targeted our country YET!

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
    Go and fight your puppets lakeina bro :)
    What you are doing is the same as the PLO. The Jordanians massacred them so they come to Lebanon and try to take over our country. Go and fight those traitors. They have forgotten where Palestine is on the map, if there was a country called Palestine to begin with.
    What do you think with all these ongoing conflicts and prison filled with young men are doing playing ping pong?

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Arabs are called Arabs simply because they speak Arabic. They did not exist as a people when the Jews were a people.

There were semitic tribes who then became Arabs, but 'Arabs' and the Arabic language came a long time after Jews.

As I said, Arabs and Islam are new to the M.E compared to the ancient indigenous Jewish people. The fact you think you own the M.E is laughable.
    Arabic did not exist as a language before the eighth century, what existed was Syriac. This is the un dotted Arabic. No Niqud.

Syriac was the language spoken by the Israelites who were conquered by the Assyrians.

There were no Jewish people in history. There were Israelites.

The United Kingdom of Israel was divided into Kingdom of Judah which extended from Palestine to Yemen meaning Arabs, and Kingdom of Israel which was in the Levant. Israel included the Galilee.

The Judeans were conquered by the Babylonians and they adopted the Aramaic alphabet.

The Israelites were conquered by the Assyrians and adopted the Syriac alphabet.

The fact that you think I am Arab without knowing who I am is even more laughable.