Israel Zionism vs islamism the fate of palestine and israel

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have nothing against Jews, but zionism is a cancer that needs to be uprooted. The true Jews say the same thing. The hatred oozes out of you lol.

"I have nothing against the Jews as long as they don't disturb the islamist-imperialist plans for the region."

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
WTF is wrong with you?
pick whatever you want we will take back what is ours and go back to our homes whether you like it or not!

ba3d na2es a Zionist lover lecturing others!

I am well aware of your people's thieving ways. But thanks for confirming it for all to see.

When I speak of that land it means Lebanon included as well!

It means the whole world, in fact!

Al Muqawama

Legendary Member
Except that Israel was actually the Jewish homeland, while Mohammad never set foot in that region of the world.

A Muslims believes in all prophets from Adam to Ibrahim to Musa to Dawud to Jesus to Muhammad peace be upon them all a fact you hate!
And this is our believes and this is what the majority in the region believes in!

So the sooner you realize this basic fact the better!

These prophets are the ones that made this vast region united under this same banner!

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I am an atheist, I do not ask religious questions, I ask logical questions that are based on data provided.

In my book if logic does not fit, then I begin questioning validity of data.

This was your question.

BTW, assuming that god exists and that god is infallible how is it possible that god has the need to give his laws more than once? What gives?

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
A Muslims believes in all prophets from Adam to Ibrahim to Musa to Dawud to Jesus to Muhammad peace be upon them all a fact you hate!
And this is our believes and this is what the majority in the region believes in!

So the sooner you realize this basic fact the better!

These prophets what made this vast region united under this same banner!

If your stories were enough to "make this vast region united under the same banner," your prophet and ancetors wouldn't have needed to steal, rape, enslave, and butcher their way through it.

Al Muqawama

Legendary Member
I am well aware of your people's thieving ways. But thanks for confirming it for all to see.

It means the whole world, in fact!

You speak like a real Zionist lover with false claims!

And no it doesn't mean the whole world when I was talking in specifics so go play your dirty filth games with someone else!

If your stories were enough to "make this vast region united under the same banner," your prophet and ancetors wouldn't have needed to steal, rape, enslave, and butcher their way through it.

are we talking about the catholic church now? you seems bit confused dear!

You just can get over the fact that Islam is actually the majority of what people believe in, in the Middle east region!

Anyway I'm done with you!

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You speak like a real Zionist lover with false claims!

And no it doesn't mean the whole world when I was talking in specifics so go play your dirty filth games with someone else!

What's relevant is not what you mean but what your religion teaches, and what your coreligionists believe.

are we talking about the catholic church now? you seems bit confused dear!

You just can get over the fact that Islam is actually the majority of what people believe in, in the Middle east region!

Anyway I'm done with you!

I don't give a damn what the majority in the region believe. What matters is that Christianity and Judaism are native to the region, unlike Islam; and we will stick around a refuse to hand over power to you, both in Lebanon and Israel.

Al Muqawama

Legendary Member
What's relevant is not what you mean but what your religion teaches, and what your coreligionists believe.

I don't give a damn what the majority in the region believe. What matters is that Christianity and Judaism are native to the region, unlike Islam; and we will stick around a refuse to hand over power to you, both in Lebanon and Israel.

We don't ask you to hand over anything we will take it BACK!

anyway ya sure Islam came from Pluto i guess :lol:

Jews were Muslims and the follower of Christ were Muslims according to our beliefs!
So our beliefs are not new nor is our religion but it is continuous of the previous as we do not deny them!

The Jews simply went astray when they denied Jesus's prophethood and the Christians went in same direction when they followed Paul's laws instead of god's law and the biggest sin of all in monotheism making of GOD a man!

After all wasn't Islam considered a Christian heresy among many others considered Christians heresies in the region by the Church? So what does it say in itself?

Last edited:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
This was your question.

Correct.

Input assumptions:
1. God exists
2. God is infallible

Additional information: Bible claims that Chosen people have failed god (btw, Quaran claims that Jews and Christians have failed god).

Logical conclusion - everything that god does must be a success and yet it isn't. Which leads to logical question - what gives?

Which part of this data is not correct?:
1. Does God exists?
2. Is God infallible?
3. Did Chosen people fail?
4. Can Bible be trusted?

Show me which is not true.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You’re really into generalizations lately...

What else do you base political decisions on? If more than half of Muslims take their religious dogma seriously, you're going to ignore them for the minority who don't? Is this minority going to save you from the others?

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We don't ask you to hand over anything we will take it BACK!

Keep trying and failing.

Amazing that you still have the audacity to play the victim after making such statements.

anyway ya sure Islam came from Pluto i guess :lol:

Islam started in the Arabian penninsula, unlike Christianity and Judaism which are native to the Levant.

Jews were Muslims and the follower of Christ were Muslims according to our beliefs!

So it's not enough that you stole our lands, now you get to decide our identity?

This is pathological.

So our beliefs are not new nor is our religion but it is continuous of the previous as we do not deny them!

The Jews simply went astray when they denied Jesus's prophethood and the Christians went in same direction when they followed Paul's laws instead of god's law and the biggest sin of all in monotheism making of GOD a man!

When you take a religion and change its fundamental tenets, you end up with a new ideology that has nothing to do with the previous one.

Stealing ideas from Judaism and Christianity and distorting them does not give you more legitimacy, as much as you would like that to be true.

After all wasn't Islam considered a Christian heresy among many others considered Christians heresies in the region by the Church?

No.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Correct.

Input assumptions:
1. God exists
2. God is infallible

Additional information: Bible claims that Chosen people have failed god (btw, Quaran claims that Jews and Christians have failed god).

Logical conclusion - everything that god does must be a success and yet it isn't. Which leads to logical question - what gives?

Which part of this data is not correct?:
1. Does God exists?
2. Is God infallible?
3. Did Chosen people fail?
4. Can Bible be trusted?

Show me which is not true.

You asked: if God exists and is infaillible, why is there a need for two testaments?

I replied to that question in my previous posts. Please read them again.

The_FPMer

Keep trying and failing.

Amazing that you still have the audacity to play the victim after making such statements.

Islam started in the Arabian penninsula, unlike Christianity and Judaism which are native to the Levant.

So it's not enough that you stole our lands, now you get to decide our identity?

This is pathological.

When you take a religion and change its fundamental tenets, you end up with a new ideology that has nothing to do with the previous one.

Stealing ideas from Judaism and Christianity and distorting them does not give you more legitimacy, as much as you would like that to be true.

No.
I agree with you, Judaism and Christianity are native to the Levant unlike Islam, but that doesn't mean European Jews can barge in after 2000 years, kick and kill the residents and call it a day. I do not trust Muslims after 1400 years of persecution and their incessant attempts to send us back to the stone age, and they succeeded post-1990. But, you would be wrong if you thought that Jews make good allies to Christians any more than Muslims. The Jew vehemently hates the Christian, especially the Catholic, as much as the Muslim if not more. Just look at how they have been subverting all Catholic morals in the US and Europe since the 19th century.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
You asked: if God exists and is infaillible, why is there a need for two testaments?

There are/were many different religions, but only Abrahamics claim that god is infallible.

Logically two questions are necessary because not everyone is ready to make this leap "god means infallible".

I replied to that question in my previous posts. Please read them again.

No, you haven't. The question was "what gives?" and so far you are giving me a runaround.

Frankly, I do not expect different reply - admitting inconsistency means admitting a doubt in Christian dogma and/or god, which probably is impossible idea for you to tolerate.

theMightyRedV

I'm not kicking anyone out of anywhere. Jews wanted a homeland and some are choosing to live in it. It's their right to make that choice.
with that logic you should have no problem with the imperialist muslims who want to force the christians out as the israelis did the palestinians.