Israel Zionism vs islamism the fate of palestine and israel

Al Muqawama

Legendary Member
Keep trying and failing.

Amazing that you still have the audacity to play the victim after making such statements.

Islam started in the Arabian penninsula, unlike Christianity and Judaism which are native to the Levant.

So it's not enough that you stole our lands, now you get to decide our identity?

This is pathological.

When you take a religion and change its fundamental tenets, you end up with a new ideology that has nothing to do with the previous one.

Stealing ideas from Judaism and Christianity and distorting them does not give you more legitimacy, as much as you would like that to be true.

No.

Of course we wan the refugees to go back to their homes what do you expect to just accept becoming refugees ?
What is actually amazing you somehow feel that it is okay to make thousands of people homeless and take their livelihoods just because they are Muslims!
Is this the love you preach us about everyday?

What you fail to accept that the natives of the Levant by the vast majority of them became Muslims and stop talking like Arabia is somewhere in South America or something! Arabs always lived in some parts of the Levant and are part of this region!

The difference between you and me that I don't deny the nativeness of other people based purely on their religion..
I do not hold this hatred you do..

I'm telling u or reminding you what our beliefs are, you do not have to believe them but again the vast majority of people who are natives to this region are Muslims today and accept all the prophets from Adam to Muhammad the same prophets and messengers who lived on the same lands where Islam became a majority Let it be Arabia or Levant or Egypt and so on!

If you think that is stealing ideas then why don't you use the same stupid argument on yourself as Christian stealing ideas from Judaism?

Our beliefs that Judaism & Christianity went astray somewhere and got lost meaning we do not deny the previous but actually hold strongly to them and to this biblical verse:

Matthew 5:17-20 Disciples’ Literal New Testament (DLNT)
17 “Do not think that I came to abolish[a] the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill[b]. 18 For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, one iota[c] or one stroke[d] will by no means pass away from the Law until all things take-place[e]. 19 Therefore, whoever breaks[f] one of the least of these commandments and in this manner teaches people— he will be called least in the kingdom of the heavens. But whoever does and teaches them— this one will be called great in the kingdom of the heavens. 20 For I say to you that unless your righteousness abounds more[g] than [that of] the scribes and Pharisees, you will by-no-means[h] enter into the kingdom of the heavens!

Al Muqawama

Legendary Member
This Palestinian woman Rim Banna was an Orthodox Christian she is a role model and she loved this region and its people!
She had no hate in her! She sang with her beautiful mesmerizing voice for Flestin and for the whole region!

May she rest in peace and may we see more of her likes and less of the likes of @Indie !

Last edited:

Ice Tea

Lebanon was destroyed many times before and it can handle being destroyed again and again and again until the holy land is free from the invaders!
Yes! The holy land, you heard it right!

And it would be worth it every time as well!

> Says he doesn't care if Lebanon get destroyed again

The Zionists do not value this land like the believers do.. a bunch of lunatic atheists who ascribe themselves with a religious identity!

This is actually the definition of oxymoron.. an atheist ascribing himself to a religious identity! :facepalm:

> Says it's the Israelis who don't 'value' their land

Al Muqawama

Legendary Member
> Says he doesn't care if Lebanon get destroyed again

> Says it's the Israelis who don't 'value' their land

I never said I don't care!

All I'm saying they can try to destroy Lebanon hundreds of time it would still be worth it every time for the sake of liberating al Quds!
If al Quds is lost then we are all lost!

Ice Tea

The next war with Lebanon (which HA will initiate on Tehran's orders) will essentially result in the quick destruction of Lebanon itself.

From the discussions I've had with those in the know, and some of the public statements made, the next war will see Lebanon resemble the worst hit parts of Syria.

There two reasons for this.

1) HA will fire so many rockets at Israel, that Israel will be unable to give the armed forces the time to pin point and locate firing positions and be mindful of civilian casualties, given that HA use civilians to hide behind.

2) The Lebanese army and the so-called 'government' are now blended in with HA, making any attack on Israel an attack by Lebanon. In that case, all of Lebanon is a legitimate target.

Israel will give a few hours for evacuation and will most likely commence something akin to carpet bombing, especially in the south.

Israel will also target all of Lebanon's infrastructure including electricity, internet, bridges, airport etc.

In the next conflict, Israel will go for all out victory and will demand a surrender from Lebanon and the removal of HA from Lebanese territory.

I've been saying this the whole time. If HA has all the missile power they claim and can actually hit and damage Israel, Israel will hit back full force 100 times harder. Most people here seem not be aware of the gravity of the situation, they think it's gonna be some 2006 2.0 all over again. At first I was scared as shit, but you know what fu** it. The war was gonna happen anyway, and the more time passes the more HA gets stronger, and the more HA gets stronger, the more Lebanon is going to be destroyed.

Al Muqawama

Legendary Member
Lol its not dedicated to you :lol:

Se2abit the first post is yours so u get the honors :)

Well the least u can do is respecting my wishes.
The title of this thread are not mine words so thank you for understanding :)

and if anything this should be the first post
When the Arab colonizers and occupiers are sent packing out of Judea and Samaria, back to Arabia, then and only then will there be peace.

Ice Tea

I never said I don't care!

All I'm saying they can try to destroy Lebanon hundreds of time it would still be worth it every time for the sake of liberating al Quds!
If al Quds is lost then we are all lost!

Liberated from who? JERUSALEM (stop using that disgusting Arabian colonizer term for the Holy City) is on the the hands of its rightfull owners. You and your Bedouin culture and religion ARE the invaders here. Muslims will NEVER control Jerusalem nor the Holy Land ever again. Your kind simply lack the intelligence capability to take over it, no wonder all the times you tried, you were humiliated and defeated. The Jews are superior to Muslims in every single way, and not only that they also have a deep connection to their land (just like Christians have for Lebanon), since its their ancestral lands, something you'll never be able to understand, since you are nothing more than a Muslim colonizer and your only ties belong to the deep Arabian desert and an inexistent 'ummah'.

Last edited:

Al Muqawama

Legendary Member
Liberated from who? JERUSALEM (stop using that disgusting Arabian colonizer term for the Holy City) is on the the hands of its rightfull owners. You and your Bedouin culture and religion ARE the invaders here. Muslims will NEVER control Jerusalem nor the Holy Land ever again. Your kind simply lack the intelligence capability to take over it, no wonder all the times you tried, you were humiliated and defeated. The Jews are superior to Muslims in every single way, and not only that they also have a deep connection to their land (just like Christians have for Lebanon), since its their ancestral lands, something you'll never be able to understand, since you are nothing more than a Muslim colonizer and your only ties belong to the deep Arabian desert and un inexistent 'ummah'.

Ok you feel better now 7abibi?

rte7it ya 3omri?

Now again close your eyes take a deep breath and count to ten and open eyes

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
it is always interesting when people fight over a piece of land that will continue to be there long after they - and probably the whole human race - are gone.

you guys should learn to live at peace with each other and resolve your differences with civility, cause really we are fed up with this bs. you have already destroyed our lives and destroyed countless other lives with your continuous warring and hatred towards each other.

and you have been at it for at least 4 millenniums. this is truly beyond idiotic.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Yep, that's pretty much how it's going to happen.

HA will bring destruction to Lebanon. I can't believe there are still Lebanese who think HA is a good thing for Lebanon. Iran doesn't give a toss about Lebanon. They will utterly destroy Lebanon to play their games against Israel. This is what Iran excels at, waging their wars in other people's countries.

We know Nasrallah is loyal to the Mullahs.

Israel will not tolerate the rockets that HA unleash. The response will basically be carpet bombing to suppress HA rocket attacks. Southern Lebanon will be a wasteland.

how is that temple wall faring btw? there are still a few stones upon each other, you guys are still setting yourselves up to have them utterly destroyed.

mat 24
"verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

Dynamite Joe

Before HA, Israel's involvements in Lebanon had to do with the Palestinian situation.

Don't forget that the Lebanese sided with the Arabs who united to attack Israel, and refused to recognize the Israeli state in the two-state solution. To them, Lebanon was just an other Arab state they had to protect themselves from.

Even today, Nasrallah still talks about erradicating Israel, in his speaches.

If you recognize that nothing justifies the Muslims' treatment of minorities in the region, that is good enough.

We don't have to agree on every point. You see the West's involvment in the Middle East as totally evil. I see it as a more nuanced situation, with some negative aspects and some positive ones.

Like I've been arguing: there are no issues with HA using their strenght to liberate or to defend Lebanon. The issue is when they invade another country with tunnels. By doing that, they provide Israel with the justification it needs for its violations on Lebanese territory.

I think our main disagreement is in how we view Israel and western interference in our region. However nuanced, there's no justification for the human toll and cultural destruction that the west and Israel has perpetrated on us. Islam as a religion is certainly to blame. But I see muslim extremists merely as pawns unwittingly executing western/zionist policies. The driving force behind these western policies are greed and domination. In Israel's case, it's the subjugation of the Palestinians. Imagine the turks coming back and settling in our land, overrunning our homes, claiming sovereignty, setting up a new government and rules for themselves while segregating us. Something has to give at the end... What the Palestinians did in Lebanon is in inexcusable, and in doing so, hurt their own cause. It polarized Lebanon and turned many factions against them. But it's important to recognize these are all consequences of the policies of the west, beginning from the 20th century until the present time. Western policies and Islam are the root of all our problems in the middle east. I won't even try to be politically correct and say it's the extremist wing of Islam. All practicing Muslims need to self reflect about their outdated beliefs. At the end, fixing our problems starts with recognizing that the politicians sitting in their ivory towers in Washington, Downing Street... are no less barbaric than their foot soldiers. I would say, they are more dangerous. We should at the least unite on this point.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
I think our main disagreement is in how we view Israel and western interference in our region. However nuanced, there's no justification for the human toll and cultural destruction that the west and Israel has perpetrated on us. Islam as a religion is certainly to blame. But I see muslim extremists merely as pawns unwittingly executing western/zionist policies. The driving force behind these western policies are greed and domination. In Israel's case, it's the subjugation of the Palestinians. Imagine the turks coming back and settling in our land, overrunning our homes, claiming sovereignty, setting up a new government and rules for themselves while segregating us. Something has to give at the end... What the Palestinians did in Lebanon is in inexcusable, and in doing so, hurt their own cause. It polarized Lebanon and turned many factions against them. But it's important to recognize these are all consequences of the policies of the west, beginning from the 20th century until the present time. Western policies and Islam are the root of all our problems in the middle east. I won't even try to be politically correct and say it's the extremist wing of Islam. All practicing Muslims need to self reflect about their outdated beliefs. At the end, fixing our problems starts with recognizing that the politicians sitting in their ivory towers in Washington, Downing Street... are no less barbaric than their foot soldiers. I would say, they are more dangerous. We should at the least unite on this point.

So cliche and repetitive and predicted and common. This is the same story fed over and over, to every person since childhood. The evil west. Keep repeating it along the millions of zombies, while your children are adopting the western values and lifestyle. Must be hurting.